Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 702 703
@KandieDrifloonie I still couldn't pull him >:000000

@Mechawarrior same
@KandieDrifloonie I still couldn't pull him >:000000

@Mechawarrior same
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
This support thing is cool. I wish I had Innes, but at least Ephraim can get better Res at the meantime.

Why is the S support romantic I mean really I just wanted to support Ephraim and Eirika cause they're siblings I don't need a marriage ending.
This support thing is cool. I wish I had Innes, but at least Ephraim can get better Res at the meantime.

Why is the S support romantic I mean really I just wanted to support Ephraim and Eirika cause they're siblings I don't need a marriage ending.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
@LieutenantCoen they have supports now between characters?

Disgusting.
@LieutenantCoen they have supports now between characters?

Disgusting.
when I heard they added supports I immediately started a summoner support with Lucius [img]https://i.imgur.com/kvFwNzK.jpg[/img] I wasted a lot of stamina potions but it was worth it now I'm officially married to him
when I heard they added supports I immediately started a summoner support with Lucius
kvFwNzK.jpg
I wasted a lot of stamina potions but it was worth it now I'm officially married to him
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@LieutenantCoen

uh-oh...
You see... I simply paired my units together only for the stat boost.. but for s rank it's a marriage? wonder how that will work for my B!lyn and lancina/azura and sonya

Stats are what's important for me...
I never expected this...

you thought you would get stats, but no!, it's me, dio!
@LieutenantCoen

uh-oh...
You see... I simply paired my units together only for the stat boost.. but for s rank it's a marriage? wonder how that will work for my B!lyn and lancina/azura and sonya

Stats are what's important for me...
I never expected this...

you thought you would get stats, but no!, it's me, dio!
gundam_signature_by_rabling_arts-d4v0bo0.png
@LieutenantCoen I CAN MARRY CHARACTERS IN FEH NOW?!?!?!??!! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE
@LieutenantCoen I CAN MARRY CHARACTERS IN FEH NOW?!?!?!??!! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Come on guys, S rank is a "Bond stronger than steel." It's not marriage. Despite the church bells. And flower petals. And blushing. I'm going to marry ALL the crack ships!

If I wanted to go just for stats I'd marry Cherche but she's always been an eh character for me so Eldigan it is.
Come on guys, S rank is a "Bond stronger than steel." It's not marriage. Despite the church bells. And flower petals. And blushing. I'm going to marry ALL the crack ships!

If I wanted to go just for stats I'd marry Cherche but she's always been an eh character for me so Eldigan it is.
@Alvis

Sorry for a late reply, reallife stuff came up.

I can agree on that. I can do half Team Xander™, could probably have Team Nohr™ with two Xanders xD

Yeah, now it is 4*+10 and it can tank most blues, and all reds. I'd love to have a flying healer (Sumia from Awakening would have worked imo because I always make her a healer, I also made Reina from fates a healer too).

Currently trying to decided how I'm making space so that I can try and summon again.
@Alvis

Sorry for a late reply, reallife stuff came up.

I can agree on that. I can do half Team Xander™, could probably have Team Nohr™ with two Xanders xD

Yeah, now it is 4*+10 and it can tank most blues, and all reds. I'd love to have a flying healer (Sumia from Awakening would have worked imo because I always make her a healer, I also made Reina from fates a healer too).

Currently trying to decided how I'm making space so that I can try and summon again.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
All my luck probably disappeared in my last pull, where I got a -hp +def Roy (Not too bad), and a four star +atk -spd effie. I am a feather hoarder XD, so I have aroudn 110k hero feathers to spend. I guess rip future luck. (Just need Ike now for full brave squad)
All my luck probably disappeared in my last pull, where I got a -hp +def Roy (Not too bad), and a four star +atk -spd effie. I am a feather hoarder XD, so I have aroudn 110k hero feathers to spend. I guess rip future luck. (Just need Ike now for full brave squad)
gundam_signature_by_rabling_arts-d4v0bo0.png
I'm convinced Ike doesn't like me I'm very sad pls come home
I'm convinced Ike doesn't like me I'm very sad pls come home
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 702 703