Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 573 574 575 576 577 ... 702 703
So the pick and vote banner is just a regular banner.Boring.I was so sure they would have made it a Hero Fest banner. Don't they want us to use orbs? Also thank you for the -Atk Speed Tactics fodder IS: Sure loved getting three thrash units for anniversary! Can we just get orbs next year this? Or even better let us actually CHOOSE the units we get.

@Piney

Thing is while H!Myrrh appears rarely I know she will eventually come back for Halloween meanwhile I have no idea when Ayra will come back if ever since IS messed up her release and everyone hates her new. It has almost been year since her last banner. I will wait a few days and thing what to do with this Find and vote banner. Sniping on Legendary banners is hard but if I do decide to go for the +10 Myrrh now I will definitely also summon on the Legendary banner since 1113 orbs are nowhere near enough to +10 on a regular banner like this. I will have to think very hard what to do now. I do want +10 them both eventually if possible.
So the pick and vote banner is just a regular banner.Boring.I was so sure they would have made it a Hero Fest banner. Don't they want us to use orbs? Also thank you for the -Atk Speed Tactics fodder IS: Sure loved getting three thrash units for anniversary! Can we just get orbs next year this? Or even better let us actually CHOOSE the units we get.

@Piney

Thing is while H!Myrrh appears rarely I know she will eventually come back for Halloween meanwhile I have no idea when Ayra will come back if ever since IS messed up her release and everyone hates her new. It has almost been year since her last banner. I will wait a few days and thing what to do with this Find and vote banner. Sniping on Legendary banners is hard but if I do decide to go for the +10 Myrrh now I will definitely also summon on the Legendary banner since 1113 orbs are nowhere near enough to +10 on a regular banner like this. I will have to think very hard what to do now. I do want +10 them both eventually if possible.
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
I was lucky enough to get H!Myrrh, one of the two units I kinda wanted (Myrrh and Azura). I didn't want to use dragon units before we get Kurthnaga, but I like Myrrh, so I guess she'll become my first dragon unit. I have no idea how or with who I should play her, though. Maybe I could find a new use for LA!Eliwood with her?

I don't know why they gave this banner a 3% rate. Not allowing us to choose was bad enough, not giving us a true reason to pull behind is stupid.

I hope we'll see Ayra again soon, Porkabu! That's a really nice saving you made for her.
I was lucky enough to get H!Myrrh, one of the two units I kinda wanted (Myrrh and Azura). I didn't want to use dragon units before we get Kurthnaga, but I like Myrrh, so I guess she'll become my first dragon unit. I have no idea how or with who I should play her, though. Maybe I could find a new use for LA!Eliwood with her?

I don't know why they gave this banner a 3% rate. Not allowing us to choose was bad enough, not giving us a true reason to pull behind is stupid.

I hope we'll see Ayra again soon, Porkabu! That's a really nice saving you made for her.
4wu6.gif
Something is terrible wrong with the Beast banner ... that the second 5* unit I'll gladly take but it is the wrong unit! XD"
First was Fallen Robin - which I was amused about and gladly merge into my own Fell Dragon who runs with my three birds currently.
Now I got Chrom on his horse again ... after I decided I bank him because I can't upgrade him ... well played game, well played XD"
Oh and on one of the current banners I got another Ike - I believe the axe one? Anyway free Aether for another unit.

In the meantime the foxes avoid me as well as Innes and Hector (I need DC for Gerome ... )
Something is terrible wrong with the Beast banner ... that the second 5* unit I'll gladly take but it is the wrong unit! XD"
First was Fallen Robin - which I was amused about and gladly merge into my own Fell Dragon who runs with my three birds currently.
Now I got Chrom on his horse again ... after I decided I bank him because I can't upgrade him ... well played game, well played XD"
Oh and on one of the current banners I got another Ike - I believe the axe one? Anyway free Aether for another unit.

In the meantime the foxes avoid me as well as Innes and Hector (I need DC for Gerome ... )
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Riesenraddieb
Innes is avoiding me too. 120 orbs gone and no Innes to show for it.
@Riesenraddieb
Innes is avoiding me too. 120 orbs gone and no Innes to show for it.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
to no one's surprise I got L!Lyn from my free pull and I am NOT happy about that

though the free summons on the voting gauntlet banners more than made up for it. the first one gave me a +spd Lewyn (-atk tho but that's fine since merging gets rid of that), and the second one gave me a Shigure so now he's +9
to no one's surprise I got L!Lyn from my free pull and I am NOT happy about that

though the free summons on the voting gauntlet banners more than made up for it. the first one gave me a +spd Lewyn (-atk tho but that's fine since merging gets rid of that), and the second one gave me a Shigure so now he's +9
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
I got a +HP/-Atk L!Azura. Not happy with the IV's at all. I don't think I'll end up using her anyways, since VL!Ike, L!Ephraim, L!Marth and Hríd are the legendary heroes I use the most.

Didn't get anything from the two voting gauntlet in terms of 5*s, but I did score my Legault another merge. I swear to god, every Legault that comes home is -Atk or -Spd. Please RNG, no more -Atk or -Spd Legaults.
I got a +HP/-Atk L!Azura. Not happy with the IV's at all. I don't think I'll end up using her anyways, since VL!Ike, L!Ephraim, L!Marth and Hríd are the legendary heroes I use the most.

Didn't get anything from the two voting gauntlet in terms of 5*s, but I did score my Legault another merge. I swear to god, every Legault that comes home is -Atk or -Spd. Please RNG, no more -Atk or -Spd Legaults.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UppF6Kw.jpg[/img] Ended up going for H!Myrrh after all. Ayra can wait a bit. Got 5 of her in 1115 orbs which is about what I expected since Red is super bad with pitybreakers. Still she is looking good. Will hopefully get one more before the banner ends. After that I will save for her Legendary banner which is probably gonna be next month. Pretty happy with my pulls even if the last 400 orbs got me no Myrrhs. Pitybreakers I got: Sumia M!Morgan Flora Laegjarn Ophelia Lene Linde Cecilia Zelgius Alm Really only mad at the Linde since she broke my 4.75 percent and is minus speed too. Not sure if I will build all of them or not. Ophelia will definetly be Rally up atk+ fodder at least.
UppF6Kw.jpg

Ended up going for H!Myrrh after all. Ayra can wait a bit. Got 5 of her in 1115 orbs which is about what I expected since Red is super bad with pitybreakers. Still she is looking good. Will hopefully get one more before the banner ends. After that I will save for her Legendary banner which is probably gonna be next month. Pretty happy with my pulls even if the last 400 orbs got me no Myrrhs.

Pitybreakers I got:

Sumia
M!Morgan
Flora
Laegjarn
Ophelia
Lene
Linde
Cecilia
Zelgius
Alm

Really only mad at the Linde since she broke my 4.75 percent and is minus speed too.
Not sure if I will build all of them or not. Ophelia will definetly be Rally up atk+ fodder at least.
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
I also got Lyn'd but then I got Azura in 20 orbs so I'm counting her as my free summon. :P now I'm trying for H!Myrrh to fix my original's bane but it isn't going so well.
I also got Lyn'd but then I got Azura in 20 orbs so I'm counting her as my free summon. :P now I'm trying for H!Myrrh to fix my original's bane but it isn't going so well.
Another member of the Lyn club over here, despite not owning any of the other 3. Though I suppose now I can merge into my -spd one to fix that little annoyance and make her a tad more useable. I’d fodder her for spd tactic but I don’t really have any good candidates right now. And they’ll give it to us as a seal eventually, right?
Another member of the Lyn club over here, despite not owning any of the other 3. Though I suppose now I can merge into my -spd one to fix that little annoyance and make her a tad more useable. I’d fodder her for spd tactic but I don’t really have any good candidates right now. And they’ll give it to us as a seal eventually, right?
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
+health -def Duma on my free summon... yay?
Was hoping for a Myrrh, but at least I didn't get Lyn'd.

Now, to continue summoning on that banner or go for beast units...
+health -def Duma on my free summon... yay?
Was hoping for a Myrrh, but at least I didn't get Lyn'd.

Now, to continue summoning on that banner or go for beast units...
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 ... 573 574 575 576 577 ... 702 703