Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 702 703
@Foxofwonders

I learned that when I opened the app today. Eir seems like a good hero but dang that weapon description is so long... I'm glad to have a free flier tho because I haven't got a lot of them.

Now the Norse influence is really seeping in, I like what I see. I'm glad we finally get to see Alfonse and Sharena's parents. I have a bad feeling that someone of the Order is going to die *coughcoughsharenacoughcough* but here's hoping things go right
@Foxofwonders

I learned that when I opened the app today. Eir seems like a good hero but dang that weapon description is so long... I'm glad to have a free flier tho because I haven't got a lot of them.

Now the Norse influence is really seeping in, I like what I see. I'm glad we finally get to see Alfonse and Sharena's parents. I have a bad feeling that someone of the Order is going to die *coughcoughsharenacoughcough* but here's hoping things go right
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide
Considering the trailer, I am pretty sure. :p
I'm actually hoping things don't go 'right', in that sense. Would make it far more interesting, plus I like to see how characters respond to very emotional situations. Plus, I'm pretty sure death isn't necessarily eternal in Hel. I think there are hidden ways to bring people back.
@HydreigonOxide
Considering the trailer, I am pretty sure. :p
I'm actually hoping things don't go 'right', in that sense. Would make it far more interesting, plus I like to see how characters respond to very emotional situations. Plus, I'm pretty sure death isn't necessarily eternal in Hel. I think there are hidden ways to bring people back.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I've been playing FEH since release. Kind of surprised I never stumbled on this forum before!

Personally I really like Eir. She seems fun, and I'm really curious where the story is going to go with her. I definitely don't like the implications for Sharena though.
I've been playing FEH since release. Kind of surprised I never stumbled on this forum before!

Personally I really like Eir. She seems fun, and I'm really curious where the story is going to go with her. I definitely don't like the implications for Sharena though.
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o8_r1_500.png
Okay, regardless of current opinions of AR I can at least find amusement in the potential +12 to all stats you can get now if you have a lvl 3 +1 from bonus structures offense fortress against a level 1 defense fortress. Like, this is just dumb: [img]https://i.imgur.com/r1CTM05.jpg[/img]
Okay, regardless of current opinions of AR I can at least find amusement in the potential +12 to all stats you can get now if you have a lvl 3 +1 from bonus structures offense fortress against a level 1 defense fortress. Like, this is just dumb:
r1CTM05.jpg
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Auralinde

Welcome! Who's your summoner support/favorite unit?

Sharena is my girl and deserves development and love, not death ;-;

@Hummbirds

Strong boi destroys army with a single wink in their direction
@Auralinde

Welcome! Who's your summoner support/favorite unit?

Sharena is my girl and deserves development and love, not death ;-;

@Hummbirds

Strong boi destroys army with a single wink in their direction
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle I've currently got a +10 Clair as my SS. She's a lot of fun to use! [s]I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with blue units though, as all of my SS units have been blue so far. Clair, Nephenee, Ishtar...[/s] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483701279831621642/522180295064158222/image0.png[/img]
@Tangle

I've currently got a +10 Clair as my SS. She's a lot of fun to use! I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with blue units though, as all of my SS units have been blue so far. Clair, Nephenee, Ishtar...

image0.png
@Auralinde

Your Clair looks great! I've been tempted to make her my next merge project because I've collected a small hoard of Feathers with nothing to spend them on.
@Auralinde

Your Clair looks great! I've been tempted to make her my next merge project because I've collected a small hoard of Feathers with nothing to spend them on.
Accent Shop!

@Astrologian Thank you! She’s fun, takes out most armors and cavs with ease and can bait FMorgan without trouble. If you need a res soak unit, she and Caeda are both good options. I’ve been running a hit-and-run flier team for awhile now and it works pretty good for basically everything except Arena (unless one of them is a bonus unit).
@Astrologian Thank you! She’s fun, takes out most armors and cavs with ease and can bait FMorgan without trouble. If you need a res soak unit, she and Caeda are both good options. I’ve been running a hit-and-run flier team for awhile now and it works pretty good for basically everything except Arena (unless one of them is a bonus unit).
@Auralinde

I've never had the opportunity to use a merged Clair, but my SS is a +10 Caeda and my god flashing blade + duel effectiveness is just incredible. Your Clair looks fantastic

those are three excellent SS candidates, idk what you're talking about
@Auralinde

I've never had the opportunity to use a merged Clair, but my SS is a +10 Caeda and my god flashing blade + duel effectiveness is just incredible. Your Clair looks fantastic

those are three excellent SS candidates, idk what you're talking about
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I see that we're sharing buffed up SS units so... [img]https://i.imgur.com/jF2EMcs.jpg[/img] Pictured here is [s]perfection[/s] AR bonus unit boost, bonus structure boost x2, and spectrum tactics from Robin. :3c
I see that we're sharing buffed up SS units so...

jF2EMcs.jpg

Pictured here is perfection AR bonus unit boost, bonus structure boost x2, and spectrum tactics from Robin. :3c
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 702 703