Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 702 703
@Porkabu She was added because she ranked highly on the latest CYL poll and wasn't added to the game yet, same reason that Owain, Kliff, and Aversa was added. Also I haven't seen many more units with duel skills since they were added so I don't think Loki's skill will that make that much of a difference. Unless I'm that low level in the Arena. :P
@Porkabu She was added because she ranked highly on the latest CYL poll and wasn't added to the game yet, same reason that Owain, Kliff, and Aversa was added. Also I haven't seen many more units with duel skills since they were added so I don't think Loki's skill will that make that much of a difference. Unless I'm that low level in the Arena. :P
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209871371725963264/504269228216680448/Screenshot_20181023-081233_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] tfw
Screenshot_20181023-081233_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
tfw
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie - I’d give you one of my spares if I could, I’ve summoned 4 Alms total, none of them on focus. >.<

I’ve just finished leveling Loki and even with animations off I’m already really tired of seeing her. To the point of it were possible and I knew how I’d hack the game to replace her art with an edited version. At least I can shunt her off to the side as a back-up healer now.
@KandieDrifloonie - I’d give you one of my spares if I could, I’ve summoned 4 Alms total, none of them on focus. >.<

I’ve just finished leveling Loki and even with animations off I’m already really tired of seeing her. To the point of it were possible and I knew how I’d hack the game to replace her art with an edited version. At least I can shunt her off to the side as a back-up healer now.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Hummbirds
fodder her for duel skill, that's what I would do
@Hummbirds
fodder her for duel skill, that's what I would do
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie - I’m severely tempted, but I’m also horribly indecisive? And I hate risking wasting valuble fodder, even if said fodder is a unit I’d really rather not have. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4O7zZKR.jpg[/img] Those are almost all my gray infantry (there’s a +2 Lucius hanging around somewhere as well, but he’s not wrazzle-dazzle yet). [LIST] [*]While I do enjoy using Mist from a character standpoint, she’s...definitely not the best unit. [*]Genny is tempting, with wrazzle-dazzle gravity/savage blow shenanigans. [*]Faye is hanging out for probable eventual Firesweep fodder, just not a manual since I might? use her for some niche purpose. [*]Dancing Xander likes his CC, so I’m not sure there’s a point [*]Same sorta deal with Klein, he needs his death blow and I don’t use him a lot [*]I haven’t built Legault like, at all [*]PA!Olivia might be interesting, especially if I gave her a Windsweep build... [/list] The other thing is that I quite like my current arena core of Laslow, Inigo, and Soleil, and being able to use whoever I gave it on a consistent basis would mean replacing one of them.
@KandieDrifloonie - I’m severely tempted, but I’m also horribly indecisive? And I hate risking wasting valuble fodder, even if said fodder is a unit I’d really rather not have.
4O7zZKR.jpg
Those are almost all my gray infantry (there’s a +2 Lucius hanging around somewhere as well, but he’s not wrazzle-dazzle yet).
  • While I do enjoy using Mist from a character standpoint, she’s...definitely not the best unit.
  • Genny is tempting, with wrazzle-dazzle gravity/savage blow shenanigans.
  • Faye is hanging out for probable eventual Firesweep fodder, just not a manual since I might? use her for some niche purpose.
  • Dancing Xander likes his CC, so I’m not sure there’s a point
  • Same sorta deal with Klein, he needs his death blow and I don’t use him a lot
  • I haven’t built Legault like, at all
  • PA!Olivia might be interesting, especially if I gave her a Windsweep build...

The other thing is that I quite like my current arena core of Laslow, Inigo, and Soleil, and being able to use whoever I gave it on a consistent basis would mean replacing one of them.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Hummbirds Faye is pretty amazing with a Guard Bow and double Distant Defense if you have the fodder and she doesn't have bad IVs. But she would prefer DD in her A slot over the duel skill. Personally I would give a duel skill to a unit that's easy to 5*+10 and doesn't need their A skill too badly like Wrys for teh lulz

@KandieDrifloonie tfw the last time Alm was on a focus banner he shared it with three other red units...
@Hummbirds Faye is pretty amazing with a Guard Bow and double Distant Defense if you have the fodder and she doesn't have bad IVs. But she would prefer DD in her A slot over the duel skill. Personally I would give a duel skill to a unit that's easy to 5*+10 and doesn't need their A skill too badly like Wrys for teh lulz

@KandieDrifloonie tfw the last time Alm was on a focus banner he shared it with three other red units...
@Hummbirds
I say Genny is your best option if you have a wrazzle dazzle set ready to go, plus healers don't have a lot options for a good A slot (apart from going expensive) so might as well

@Piney
god don't remind me. I think I got a 5* Chrom as a free pull
@Hummbirds
I say Genny is your best option if you have a wrazzle dazzle set ready to go, plus healers don't have a lot options for a good A slot (apart from going expensive) so might as well

@Piney
god don't remind me. I think I got a 5* Chrom as a free pull
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Tangle by unforeseen chances, luck and support I FINALLY GOT HIM, THE DEVILISH TEASE NILES
@Tangle by unforeseen chances, luck and support I FINALLY GOT HIM, THE DEVILISH TEASE NILES
I hope that the fact that they mentioned Joshua wanting to see M!Marth again means that he will get a holiday alt soon. I want to see him in a santa hat. :3c
I hope that the fact that they mentioned Joshua wanting to see M!Marth again means that he will get a holiday alt soon. I want to see him in a santa hat. :3c
But... would Joshua ever trade in his trusty hat for a santa hat?
But... would Joshua ever trade in his trusty hat for a santa hat?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 702 703