Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 702 703
@Aldia
FE6 BROKE. Oof, that's nasty. D: I've had emulators freeze on me before and audio spazzes, but nothing like that before.

@KandieDrifloonie
hell yes for Elphin. Echidna wouldn't be too bad either. I mean, a female unit with the hero class? hELL YES.
@Aldia
FE6 BROKE. Oof, that's nasty. D: I've had emulators freeze on me before and audio spazzes, but nothing like that before.

@KandieDrifloonie
hell yes for Elphin. Echidna wouldn't be too bad either. I mean, a female unit with the hero class? hELL YES.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="Alvis" date="2018-08-20 01:40:13" ] hell yes for Elphin. Echidna wouldn't be too bad either. I mean, a female unit with the hero class? hELL YES. [/quote] Larum, Elphin, Echidna, and Bartre would make for a cool little banner, but we already have the FE6 Bartre, so... maybe Gonzalez instead? [size=1]if there's finally a fe6 banner and they find a way to put a roy or lilina alt on it though [i]i swear[/i][/size]
Alvis wrote on 2018-08-20 01:40:13:

Larum, Elphin, Echidna, and Bartre would make for a cool little banner, but we already have the FE6 Bartre, so... maybe Gonzalez instead?

if there's finally a fe6 banner and they find a way to put a roy or lilina alt on it though i swear
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
I personally wouldn't mind an alt of Roy or Lilina because both of Roy's alts have been sadly outclasses and Lilina is cute. I would love to see Lilina as an armored unit for instance, either with magic or an axe.

But my FE6 wish list would be Rutger, Dieck, Miledy, and Sue. TBH most of my favorite characters are already in so I'm mostly excited for characters that other people have been waiting for a long time. Also any alts of my favorite characters because the more the merrier~
I personally wouldn't mind an alt of Roy or Lilina because both of Roy's alts have been sadly outclasses and Lilina is cute. I would love to see Lilina as an armored unit for instance, either with magic or an axe.

But my FE6 wish list would be Rutger, Dieck, Miledy, and Sue. TBH most of my favorite characters are already in so I'm mostly excited for characters that other people have been waiting for a long time. Also any alts of my favorite characters because the more the merrier~
Sue, Miledy, and Gonzales are my top three! They were all in my endgame team. Igrene and Astolfo would be cool too. But looking at everyone’s wishlist it really shows just how many FE6 characters are missing :(
Sue, Miledy, and Gonzales are my top three! They were all in my endgame team. Igrene and Astolfo would be cool too. But looking at everyone’s wishlist it really shows just how many FE6 characters are missing :(
Lewyn_updated2.gif
guys have you read anything more idiotic than the iv recommendation for festival Elincia

I'm having severe second-hand embarrassment from reading this
guys have you read anything more idiotic than the iv recommendation for festival Elincia

I'm having severe second-hand embarrassment from reading this
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie
...what. What? Um why??? I’m utterly amazed someone let that through. Like, yeah, her atk is low, but her speed makes up for it and with a boon in it she’ll double a lot of stuff and avoid doubles from most everything else. Recommending a speed bane is guaranteeing she gets doubled by any remotely fast unit.

If anything, a speed boon + fury puts her at 41 speed, 43 if you give her a support partner. I’m not sure I know many units who surpass 48 speed that easily, “not fast enough to avoid doubles from most mages” my ***.

Edit: oh and since you can refine her weapon a speed boon festival Elincia can easily hit 45 speed and avoid doubles from just about anything.

Edit 2: even a speed neutral Elincia hits 42 speed without much effort, why tf would they ever recommend a speed bane.
@KandieDrifloonie
...what. What? Um why??? I’m utterly amazed someone let that through. Like, yeah, her atk is low, but her speed makes up for it and with a boon in it she’ll double a lot of stuff and avoid doubles from most everything else. Recommending a speed bane is guaranteeing she gets doubled by any remotely fast unit.

If anything, a speed boon + fury puts her at 41 speed, 43 if you give her a support partner. I’m not sure I know many units who surpass 48 speed that easily, “not fast enough to avoid doubles from most mages” my ***.

Edit: oh and since you can refine her weapon a speed boon festival Elincia can easily hit 45 speed and avoid doubles from just about anything.

Edit 2: even a speed neutral Elincia hits 42 speed without much effort, why tf would they ever recommend a speed bane.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Hummbirds
I like how they try to justify the spd bane with bold fighter armors and speedy red swords like Ayra or Karla. and also said a res boon will help her tank most blue and green mages

like 1. her res is 24 with a boon, my dude. she ain't tanking crap with a res like that

and 2. why would you have her face tank a bold fighter armor??

and 3. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE HER FIGHT REDS AT ALL WHEN SHE HAS COLOR DISADVANTAGE???
@Hummbirds
I like how they try to justify the spd bane with bold fighter armors and speedy red swords like Ayra or Karla. and also said a res boon will help her tank most blue and green mages

like 1. her res is 24 with a boon, my dude. she ain't tanking crap with a res like that

and 2. why would you have her face tank a bold fighter armor??

and 3. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE HER FIGHT REDS AT ALL WHEN SHE HAS COLOR DISADVANTAGE???
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie - the armor bit is even more hilarious when you consider that she doesn't even have an armor-effective weapon, she's effective against dragons. Which I feel she should be effective as a finisher of at least, due to not being affected by vantage.
@KandieDrifloonie - the armor bit is even more hilarious when you consider that she doesn't even have an armor-effective weapon, she's effective against dragons. Which I feel she should be effective as a finisher of at least, due to not being affected by vantage.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
I never mentioned my FE6 wishlist but it's the following

ELPHIN, Dieck, Lance, Lugh (seriously, where is he), Rutger, Saul, Percival, and Hugh
I never mentioned my FE6 wishlist but it's the following

ELPHIN, Dieck, Lance, Lugh (seriously, where is he), Rutger, Saul, Percival, and Hugh
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie that reminds me of when someone said a brave sword was better than Amiti for normal Elincia because the greater speed penalty let her get hit more and activate specials more... I think some people are too focused on unique builds or T20 builds. :P
@KandieDrifloonie that reminds me of when someone said a brave sword was better than Amiti for normal Elincia because the greater speed penalty let her get hit more and activate specials more... I think some people are too focused on unique builds or T20 builds. :P
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 702 703