Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56
all the ma candidates were cats

ly and irina were swordfighting but ly kept running into the dining hall to get food and leaving irina standing there confused

milky was sitting in the doorway and eating ly's food

elluka was sitting on the table sighing at them all
all the ma candidates were cats

ly and irina were swordfighting but ly kept running into the dining hall to get food and leaving irina standing there confused

milky was sitting in the doorway and eating ly's food

elluka was sitting on the table sighing at them all
epic gamer fr discord
I once had a dream I ate my cat and I lived in Hogwarts.
I once had a dream I ate my cat and I lived in Hogwarts.
one time I had a dream that I stole my mom's car, crashed it into a ditch, and then there was a magical squirrel, and then my friend who was the police officer showed up and was like 'gurl why u drivin a car'
one time I had a dream that I stole my mom's car, crashed it into a ditch, and then there was a magical squirrel, and then my friend who was the police officer showed up and was like 'gurl why u drivin a car'
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Last night I dreamed that I had to build a tipi so my dad could give birth to a fully grown dog, which we named Atlas.
Last night I dreamed that I had to build a tipi so my dad could give birth to a fully grown dog, which we named Atlas.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
video game where the ramps the character has to walk up look like giant body builder dudes that are just clipping diagonally through the ground to make a ramp.
video game where the ramps the character has to walk up look like giant body builder dudes that are just clipping diagonally through the ground to make a ramp.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
A few weeks ago I had a dream where Yoko (from Resident Evil Outbreak) was beating up Harry Mason (from SIlent Hill).

This morning I had a dream that was set in a weird version of Firelink Shrine -- it was kind of Minecraft-y, especially the clouds.

Frampt took out his right eyeball and started "juggling" it with his face. He told me that he wanted me to get him a new eyeball (the one he was juggling was not like his other one, as it was small and more orange than his other eye). I think someone must have stolen his proper eyeball?

I remember writing him a message, and it was so bizarre... The only thing I remember was the very last sentence, which was "Ping my eyeball" ("ping" as in notify through @-ing in a forum).

I remember some sort of vast, roofless, concrete warehouse. I think I was supposed to find his eyeball there.
A few weeks ago I had a dream where Yoko (from Resident Evil Outbreak) was beating up Harry Mason (from SIlent Hill).

This morning I had a dream that was set in a weird version of Firelink Shrine -- it was kind of Minecraft-y, especially the clouds.

Frampt took out his right eyeball and started "juggling" it with his face. He told me that he wanted me to get him a new eyeball (the one he was juggling was not like his other one, as it was small and more orange than his other eye). I think someone must have stolen his proper eyeball?

I remember writing him a message, and it was so bizarre... The only thing I remember was the very last sentence, which was "Ping my eyeball" ("ping" as in notify through @-ing in a forum).

I remember some sort of vast, roofless, concrete warehouse. I think I was supposed to find his eyeball there.
cFdHcSd.gif
I once had a dream where I was with my cousin and Wilson from Don’t Starve. We found a large tree with a house built into it, we went inside and my cousin went into one of the rooms. Eventually the Dragonfly (also Don’t Starve) attacked. It grabbed my cousin and flew off into the mountains.
I once had a dream where I was with my cousin and Wilson from Don’t Starve. We found a large tree with a house built into it, we went inside and my cousin went into one of the rooms. Eventually the Dragonfly (also Don’t Starve) attacked. It grabbed my cousin and flew off into the mountains.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
ok so this is more like a nightmare but

I was at this house with a bunch of, friends? Not really MY friends, but, friends. So, we enter this house and IMMEDIATELY head upstairs, there were two doors, one leading to the porch and nursery, and one leading to the basement, thing.. (the house was kind of like a hospital...)
My friends and I decide to check out the nursery, but there was a separate room you had to go through to even enter the nursery. Two of my ''Friends'' open the door to the nursery and are like: ''You should come with us!'' and I just reply with, no.
I immediately left the room because y'know, spooky house. Then my two other friends said, hey, come check the basement with us!! and i sure agreed!!!!!
so we enter the door going to the basement, but.. There was a couch, and there was this really slender, long man, sitting and staring at us. But instead of a normal spoopy face, it had more of like a, mouth with sharp teeth covering the face. me and me friends start running but the dude catches up with us and it stabs me with this weird long tentacle arm. woops.

wow!!! my dreams are GREAT.
ok so this is more like a nightmare but

I was at this house with a bunch of, friends? Not really MY friends, but, friends. So, we enter this house and IMMEDIATELY head upstairs, there were two doors, one leading to the porch and nursery, and one leading to the basement, thing.. (the house was kind of like a hospital...)
My friends and I decide to check out the nursery, but there was a separate room you had to go through to even enter the nursery. Two of my ''Friends'' open the door to the nursery and are like: ''You should come with us!'' and I just reply with, no.
I immediately left the room because y'know, spooky house. Then my two other friends said, hey, come check the basement with us!! and i sure agreed!!!!!
so we enter the door going to the basement, but.. There was a couch, and there was this really slender, long man, sitting and staring at us. But instead of a normal spoopy face, it had more of like a, mouth with sharp teeth covering the face. me and me friends start running but the dude catches up with us and it stabs me with this weird long tentacle arm. woops.

wow!!! my dreams are GREAT.
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I had a short dream where there was this couple of adults trying to eat in burger king/mcdonalds but because the paper king hats they were wearing had giant number 3's on them instead of saying 'happy birthday' like they were I guess supposed to, everyone (including me for some reason??) laughed at them as they ate.

in part of another dream I met some guy who wore all seafoam color, even his hair was seafoam. His seafoam colored coat had long fur on it, and guess what I said to him? "I saw that outfit in a dream"

that was only a small part of a bigger dream which involved an entire shopping mall filled with colorful punk rock dudes.
I had a short dream where there was this couple of adults trying to eat in burger king/mcdonalds but because the paper king hats they were wearing had giant number 3's on them instead of saying 'happy birthday' like they were I guess supposed to, everyone (including me for some reason??) laughed at them as they ate.

in part of another dream I met some guy who wore all seafoam color, even his hair was seafoam. His seafoam colored coat had long fur on it, and guess what I said to him? "I saw that outfit in a dream"

that was only a small part of a bigger dream which involved an entire shopping mall filled with colorful punk rock dudes.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
I had a rather weird dream recently where Willy Wonka's chocolate factory was confirmed as a world for Kingdom Hearts III.

In order to access the chocolate factory, Sora had to get a golden ticket, but rather than replacing one of the characters from the original cast of kids, he found a secret sixth golden ticket that Willy Wonka hid for some reason, but he could only bring one of his party members, so he brought Goofy with him.

Then Willy Wonka joined up with Sora as a team member and he basically replaced Donald as the healer-mage, but his healing spell was just giving the characters some candy and his attacks were throwing candy at the enemies.

Apparently in the chocolate factory level, the demonic boat ride was not Willy Wonka's doing, but rather the creation of some sort of nightmarish demon entity that was taking over the factory, and Sora's ultimate goal was to kill the demon.

Instead of a boat ride, though, it was a roller coaster through a tunnel in which Sora fought the demon, in the form of various nightmarish manifestations, while a weird version of the "There's no earthly way of knowing" song from the movie played in the background.

When Sora defeated the demon, Willy Wonka gave him the "Scrumdiddlyumptious Keyblade", which was purple and gold and its head was shaped like a slice of pie.
I had a rather weird dream recently where Willy Wonka's chocolate factory was confirmed as a world for Kingdom Hearts III.

In order to access the chocolate factory, Sora had to get a golden ticket, but rather than replacing one of the characters from the original cast of kids, he found a secret sixth golden ticket that Willy Wonka hid for some reason, but he could only bring one of his party members, so he brought Goofy with him.

Then Willy Wonka joined up with Sora as a team member and he basically replaced Donald as the healer-mage, but his healing spell was just giving the characters some candy and his attacks were throwing candy at the enemies.

Apparently in the chocolate factory level, the demonic boat ride was not Willy Wonka's doing, but rather the creation of some sort of nightmarish demon entity that was taking over the factory, and Sora's ultimate goal was to kill the demon.

Instead of a boat ride, though, it was a roller coaster through a tunnel in which Sora fought the demon, in the form of various nightmarish manifestations, while a weird version of the "There's no earthly way of knowing" song from the movie played in the background.

When Sora defeated the demon, Willy Wonka gave him the "Scrumdiddlyumptious Keyblade", which was purple and gold and its head was shaped like a slice of pie.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56