Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else a writer?
1 2 3 4
Heck yeah. I'm turning 22 this year, and I've penned two series. One series (Fantasy/Light horror elements themed) spans 3 books and each is around 130,000 words each! Though this fluctuates a ton as I keep re-writing them pfft.

That of course doesn't include the worldbuilding books (The "Bibles" of the series) I've created as well. That probably adds a few 100,000 words on top of that

My second writing fling is ssorta post-apocalyptic/parody utopia? A robot succeeds in taking over the world with a larger, gargantuan robot called The Leviathan. So most of the world was curbstomped and it was global, so sort of an apocalypse. But after he seized control things settled quickly into a surprisingly prosperous and peaceful era, with the human-to-self aware robot-ratio being about 1:3

I restart books all the time. That first series has been evolving for nearly half my life since its predecessors were conceptualized. I've picked and kept elements from other discarded stories and eventually all of that came together in a trilogy I'm rather proud of~

Heck yeah. I'm turning 22 this year, and I've penned two series. One series (Fantasy/Light horror elements themed) spans 3 books and each is around 130,000 words each! Though this fluctuates a ton as I keep re-writing them pfft.

That of course doesn't include the worldbuilding books (The "Bibles" of the series) I've created as well. That probably adds a few 100,000 words on top of that

My second writing fling is ssorta post-apocalyptic/parody utopia? A robot succeeds in taking over the world with a larger, gargantuan robot called The Leviathan. So most of the world was curbstomped and it was global, so sort of an apocalypse. But after he seized control things settled quickly into a surprisingly prosperous and peaceful era, with the human-to-self aware robot-ratio being about 1:3

I restart books all the time. That first series has been evolving for nearly half my life since its predecessors were conceptualized. I've picked and kept elements from other discarded stories and eventually all of that came together in a trilogy I'm rather proud of~

image.png
I started writing at around 12 years old and never stopped. I'm 26 now. I've always loved creating characters and worlds and during the years I've written 20+ longer chapter stories and a few scattered short stories. I love writing fantasy and suspense/mystery and horror. I have some stories posted on my DeviantArt, FictionPress and Archive Of Our Own. Currently working on publishing one of my stories as an ebook! =D
I started writing at around 12 years old and never stopped. I'm 26 now. I've always loved creating characters and worlds and during the years I've written 20+ longer chapter stories and a few scattered short stories. I love writing fantasy and suspense/mystery and horror. I have some stories posted on my DeviantArt, FictionPress and Archive Of Our Own. Currently working on publishing one of my stories as an ebook! =D
I am a writer, although I don't publish my stories to the public. I'm trying to work on some short little fable stories since they give me the most practice for writing and grammar.
I am a writer, although I don't publish my stories to the public. I'm trying to work on some short little fable stories since they give me the most practice for writing and grammar.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
@Alkeeros

Mostly, yea. It does make it so I get stuck sometimes though, because I have no idea what's going to happen next, because I didn't really plan it out. And I like to do foreshadowing and such, and since I write fantasy stuff I like prophecies, but that can be hard without a plan.

Otherwise, making it up as I go mostly does work for me! I just get stuck sometimes. :P
@Alkeeros

Mostly, yea. It does make it so I get stuck sometimes though, because I have no idea what's going to happen next, because I didn't really plan it out. And I like to do foreshadowing and such, and since I write fantasy stuff I like prophecies, but that can be hard without a plan.

Otherwise, making it up as I go mostly does work for me! I just get stuck sometimes. :P
Ah! I love writing so much! I write all of my clan's lore, and I've started to write... many things. I usually write in 3rd person but I can write in first and second. Third is what I'm most comfortable with. I am.. underage... only 13. I can write pretty deep stuff, I guess you could say. For me writing comes from the heart, not the mind. So I can usually scratch up some stuff that I'm satisfied with at least for a few minutes before I scratch it and start over again...

Ah! I love writing so much! I write all of my clan's lore, and I've started to write... many things. I usually write in 3rd person but I can write in first and second. Third is what I'm most comfortable with. I am.. underage... only 13. I can write pretty deep stuff, I guess you could say. For me writing comes from the heart, not the mind. So I can usually scratch up some stuff that I'm satisfied with at least for a few minutes before I scratch it and start over again...

bnskTgX.png
@ToonKuriboh prophecies are the best! One of my more developed stories started out as the idea of multiple people hearing conflicting prophecies (one person hears "the hero of legend will be a woman who wields a silver staff" but another hears "The hero will definitely be a dwarf clad in red"), and they have to try and figure out which one is the real one
@ToonKuriboh prophecies are the best! One of my more developed stories started out as the idea of multiple people hearing conflicting prophecies (one person hears "the hero of legend will be a woman who wields a silver staff" but another hears "The hero will definitely be a dwarf clad in red"), and they have to try and figure out which one is the real one
I'm actually a published author :P i've only made like $30 but uhhh... yes, I'm a writer lol. My taste has changed from realistic books to fantasy, mostly because I felt like writing elves and magic lol
I'm actually a published author :P i've only made like $30 but uhhh... yes, I'm a writer lol. My taste has changed from realistic books to fantasy, mostly because I felt like writing elves and magic lol
I write! I've been doing so since at least kindergarten (6? I think? maybe 7) original fiction. Sci-fi fantasy sort of stuff.

Focusing on fanfic right now because I no longer have readers for my original works. Getting excited with someone over an accomplishment is half the fun!
I write! I've been doing so since at least kindergarten (6? I think? maybe 7) original fiction. Sci-fi fantasy sort of stuff.

Focusing on fanfic right now because I no longer have readers for my original works. Getting excited with someone over an accomplishment is half the fun!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I've been writing since sixth grade. I graduated from university with a degree in journalism, but the industry tanked the same year I graduated. I have been published and have won some awards, which was nice.

I still write, but can never finish anything! I have a serious case of writer's block. I'm not giving up, though!
I've been writing since sixth grade. I graduated from university with a degree in journalism, but the industry tanked the same year I graduated. I have been published and have won some awards, which was nice.

I still write, but can never finish anything! I have a serious case of writer's block. I'm not giving up, though!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Sort of, I write randomly but waiting to make an actual story. I have a vague idea of what it may be but I am still deciding on how it should play out or should I just wing it?

Yeah I should stop babbling.
Sort of, I write randomly but waiting to make an actual story. I have a vague idea of what it may be but I am still deciding on how it should play out or should I just wing it?

Yeah I should stop babbling.
*Insert something creative*

*Slowly dying in the corner*
1 2 3 4