Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
@timeblitz Breath of the Wild is so out of this world, I can't even... <3

Aside from becoming obsessed with this website, I've rekindled my love for Mercedes Lackey. Her books, man... so enchanting <3 <3 <3 I'm halfway through Exile's Honor right now. Gosh, any of her Valdemar books are just to die for
@timeblitz Breath of the Wild is so out of this world, I can't even... <3

Aside from becoming obsessed with this website, I've rekindled my love for Mercedes Lackey. Her books, man... so enchanting <3 <3 <3 I'm halfway through Exile's Honor right now. Gosh, any of her Valdemar books are just to die for
LDyPVNw.png
@timeblitz

*claps*

The entire game is a blessing.
@timeblitz

*claps*

eg1jZa2.png
[quote name="sleeplessfaun" date=2017-07-15 23:21:24] @/timeblitz *claps* The entire game is a blessing. [/quote] Can I join the BOTW club? I absolutely love slaying (blue) lynels, but they just refuse to drop their guts.
sleeplessfaun wrote on 2017-07-15:
@/timeblitz

*claps*

Can I join the BOTW club? I absolutely love slaying (blue) lynels, but they just refuse to drop their guts.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Naruto. precisely the fanon concept of ninja dads Kakashi and Iruka. They're my life now after a ten year hiatus. This is a call for help actually

help meee i love them so much
Naruto. precisely the fanon concept of ninja dads Kakashi and Iruka. They're my life now after a ten year hiatus. This is a call for help actually

help meee i love them so much
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
Adventure Time honestly. Ive always enjoyed it, but recently ive been on a binging spree to catch up now that it is ending. Its all I care about at this point since the other shows I like are on hiatus!
Adventure Time honestly. Ive always enjoyed it, but recently ive been on a binging spree to catch up now that it is ending. Its all I care about at this point since the other shows I like are on hiatus!
Uw1G2JB.png
Twin Peaks.. I've gone down the David Lynch wormhole, halp me
Twin Peaks.. I've gone down the David Lynch wormhole, halp me
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
Yuri on Ice. Don't send help. I'm totally okay with this. o.o
Yuri on Ice. Don't send help. I'm totally okay with this. o.o
f0iGMjz.pngTjlZ75r.png
Overwatch, definitely. To be fair, I've been obsessed with it for a long time already orz
Overwatch, definitely. To be fair, I've been obsessed with it for a long time already orz
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[center][img]https://i.imgbox.com/EayH55wn.png[/img] This sinnamon roll.[/center]
EayH55wn.png

This sinnamon roll.
Dangan Ronpa. And wow I have gotten into it so late... haha
Dangan Ronpa. And wow I have gotten into it so late... haha
IBCbanner.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20