Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@DeathTheAshen

Check out the film Maurice, if you haven't already : )
@DeathTheAshen

Check out the film Maurice, if you haven't already : )
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian

yall, im love this book
the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian the martian

yall, im love this book
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@Nekron Thanks for the rec! I actually haven't seen that one yet, but I have the book so I plan on reading it before seeing the film :)
@Nekron Thanks for the rec! I actually haven't seen that one yet, but I have the book so I plan on reading it before seeing the film :)
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
Hollow Knight. Holy moly I had no clue how much I would love this game and just get entirely engrossed with it. Lovely art style, fun gameplay (Sometimes challenging without being infuriatingly so, at least for me), and just... the music. Holy crap.

First game I ever sat down with and thought "I'm gonna get 100% completion" in years
Hollow Knight. Holy moly I had no clue how much I would love this game and just get entirely engrossed with it. Lovely art style, fun gameplay (Sometimes challenging without being infuriatingly so, at least for me), and just... the music. Holy crap.

First game I ever sat down with and thought "I'm gonna get 100% completion" in years
image.png
PETSCOP PETSCOP PETSCOP
and 17776!
PETSCOP PETSCOP PETSCOP
and 17776!
otfajr.jpg
Unwind! And it's making my really into my new school because we're completely based on biotechnology, and in the book, THEY MADE AN ORGAN PRINTER. HOW COOL IS THAT. I WANT ONE
Unwind! And it's making my really into my new school because we're completely based on biotechnology, and in the book, THEY MADE AN ORGAN PRINTER. HOW COOL IS THAT. I WANT ONE
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Fast food.... ;-;

Books..
Fast food.... ;-;

Books..
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8da5505a8dd5f685a3fd402301ea7f08/tumblr_osexdhMRAP1spvkgdo1_1280.png[/img]This cute alien
tumblr_osexdhMRAP1spvkgdo1_1280.pngThis cute alien
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@Ceravine SAME, ACTUALLY... I started drinking them six months ago when I started a vegan diet, using chia seeds and protein powder in them as well, and they're delicious! I have one every morning before school aha

I'm also obsessed with Riverdale, currently! I just finished the series and got really emotionally invested. I don't watch TV very much, so it's saying something.
@Ceravine SAME, ACTUALLY... I started drinking them six months ago when I started a vegan diet, using chia seeds and protein powder in them as well, and they're delicious! I have one every morning before school aha

I'm also obsessed with Riverdale, currently! I just finished the series and got really emotionally invested. I don't watch TV very much, so it's saying something.
Oh dear, I've been completely obsessed with the band Tally Hall for the past 3 months... I mean, I've been listening to their music for 3 years, but just randomly got SUPER into them again. I love that band...

Oh dear, I've been completely obsessed with the band Tally Hall for the past 3 months... I mean, I've been listening to their music for 3 years, but just randomly got SUPER into them again. I love that band...

He/Him lol
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20