Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Pre-WII 20th century Aristocratic Europe, particularly England. Which I know probably sounds kind of specific, but once in a while this obsession gets rekindled. There are many books, biographies, and tv shows, and movies that have portrayed this period (in my case I started watching the 1981 mini series adaptation of Brideshead Revisited again). The fashion, the connections, the scandal, the romanticism, the absurdity, I just love it!
Pre-WII 20th century Aristocratic Europe, particularly England. Which I know probably sounds kind of specific, but once in a while this obsession gets rekindled. There are many books, biographies, and tv shows, and movies that have portrayed this period (in my case I started watching the 1981 mini series adaptation of Brideshead Revisited again). The fashion, the connections, the scandal, the romanticism, the absurdity, I just love it!
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
Sunless Sea, Far Cry 4, Irish music
Sunless Sea, Far Cry 4, Irish music
@Ceravine

I'm obsessed with post-its. I absolutely love how they stick to literally everything. I'm also obsessed with rocks and expensive cars...
@Ceravine

I'm obsessed with post-its. I absolutely love how they stick to literally everything. I'm also obsessed with rocks and expensive cars...
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
servamp and haikyuu
servamp and haikyuu
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
Broadway musicals. *Looks at my signature* Yeah.
Broadway musicals. *Looks at my signature* Yeah.
Traveler's Notebooks. I'm trying to get ready for next year planner wise and I'm just super interested in the TN
Traveler's Notebooks. I'm trying to get ready for next year planner wise and I'm just super interested in the TN
BMC

(Someone please help my friend got me into it)
BMC

(Someone please help my friend got me into it)
2i1fr40.jpg
Let's be honest here: Flight Rising!

Also, banana and peanut butter smoothies sound really good atm. I should try one one day...
Let's be honest here: Flight Rising!

Also, banana and peanut butter smoothies sound really good atm. I should try one one day...
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
Two words:

COLORING APPS.

And iZombie... Oh that show is gooldeenn

Two words:

COLORING APPS.

And iZombie... Oh that show is gooldeenn

summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
An adoptable over on DA called Wyngros! I have sketch pages full of them, but since my scanner died, it's hard to get any of them posted on my DA...

And I finally got KH2 on my ps4, and I'm always gay for the gummi ship missions.
An adoptable over on DA called Wyngros! I have sketch pages full of them, but since my scanner died, it's hard to get any of them posted on my DA...

And I finally got KH2 on my ps4, and I'm always gay for the gummi ship missions.
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20