Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
That one show Arrested Development. It's so wild and now I am obsessed.
That one show Arrested Development. It's so wild and now I am obsessed.
Finding/buying Betty and Veronica #271. It is the only issue from the first B&V series that I do not have from issues #150-347 (the last issue). Absolutely nobody is selling it on eBay or Amazon or comic book websites! Going crazy trying to find it!
Finding/buying Betty and Veronica #271. It is the only issue from the first B&V series that I do not have from issues #150-347 (the last issue). Absolutely nobody is selling it on eBay or Amazon or comic book websites! Going crazy trying to find it!
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I recently became obsessed with Seraph of the End (late to the show, I know). Mikaela too! Also, I had suddenly became obsessed with the song Battlefield by Jordin Sparks. How old is this song? I can't help it though, it's so good.
I recently became obsessed with Seraph of the End (late to the show, I know). Mikaela too! Also, I had suddenly became obsessed with the song Battlefield by Jordin Sparks. How old is this song? I can't help it though, it's so good.
Have you seen what I'm trying to find,
I've been looking far and wide.

FkQrEyY.jpg

High and low, low and high,
In the dark, can't find the light.
Oo
I'm currently obsessed with MUSICALS & Doctor Who

Also a tad bit TURN: Washington's Spies because he c k I only watched half a episode
Oo
I'm currently obsessed with MUSICALS & Doctor Who

Also a tad bit TURN: Washington's Spies because he c k I only watched half a episode
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
AMERICAN MURDER SONG!!!!

and really any production with Terrance Zdunich involved...
AMERICAN MURDER SONG!!!!

and really any production with Terrance Zdunich involved...
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
hamilton
hamilton
Uq1cq4S.png
Food
Food
Darkest Dungeon
Darkest Dungeon
Rusted Crown
Kesha's new song Praying + researching wicca
Kesha's new song Praying + researching wicca
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Eddsworld and SVTFOE. :') i'm trying my hardest to wait for EW to come off hiatus and the SVTFOE movie that comes out next week
Eddsworld and SVTFOE. :') i'm trying my hardest to wait for EW to come off hiatus and the SVTFOE movie that comes out next week
T3TuubO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20