Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
THE ADVENTURE ZONE! and my cat ellie, as I have been for the past 2 years lol <3
THE ADVENTURE ZONE! and my cat ellie, as I have been for the past 2 years lol <3
he/him they/them
Red Dwarf! It's this comedy set in space, and I absolutely adore it. Even my username and clan lore (when I write it up) is that of the show whoops
Red Dwarf! It's this comedy set in space, and I absolutely adore it. Even my username and clan lore (when I write it up) is that of the show whoops
Bangtan!! I really just wanted to know their names I swear
Bangtan!! I really just wanted to know their names I swear
Banner_Small.png
i've been obsessed with banana milkshake.

it's beautiful
i've been obsessed with banana milkshake.

it's beautiful
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
Raising a Bat manga. I read the whole thing yesterday and I'm kinda dying on the inside.
Raising a Bat manga. I read the whole thing yesterday and I'm kinda dying on the inside.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Cells at Work, FNaF, and Petscop!
Cells at Work, FNaF, and Petscop!
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
Soul Eater.
ever since makaliterature showed it to me and wifihotspot we're slowly getting consumed by it

also this summer i got more into lightseekers and i don't know how or why, and if i don't forget about it i might just go and get into cells at work~
Soul Eater.
ever since makaliterature showed it to me and wifihotspot we're slowly getting consumed by it

also this summer i got more into lightseekers and i don't know how or why, and if i don't forget about it i might just go and get into cells at work~
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Ys VIII. It's SUCH A GOOD GAME! I cannot say enough good things about it! It has the perfect game mechanics!
Ys VIII. It's SUCH A GOOD GAME! I cannot say enough good things about it! It has the perfect game mechanics!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
does a character count [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dj7QGTvXsAIrjTh.jpg[/img] ththis kinda spread out to warioware in gnereal. i dont think itll last very long considering the most ;ikely nintendo console for me to own is a switch which doesn have a warioware game yet
does a character count
Dj7QGTvXsAIrjTh.jpg
ththis kinda spread out to warioware in gnereal. i dont think itll last very long considering the most ;ikely nintendo console for me to own is a switch which doesn have a warioware game yet
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I started listening to The Correspondents and I can't stop. Send help.
I started listening to The Correspondents and I can't stop. Send help.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20