Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show off your sig
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
oo wee this thread is kinda old but i just changed my sig and i really like it

its wirt from over the garden wall :,-)
oo wee this thread is kinda old but i just changed my sig and i really like it

its wirt from over the garden wall :,-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Will be riding this coaster legend next week! What I wait for all year! Pure heaven.
Will be riding this coaster legend next week! What I wait for all year! Pure heaven.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Mine is a little sprite I made not too long ago! It's my second attempt at animated pixel art & I'm pretty proud of it. It's of specifically Captain Rex from the Clone Wars tv show. I'm a lot few years behind, but I've recent delved into Star Wars and I love ittttt.
Mine is a little sprite I made not too long ago! It's my second attempt at animated pixel art & I'm pretty proud of it. It's of specifically Captain Rex from the Clone Wars tv show. I'm a lot few years behind, but I've recent delved into Star Wars and I love ittttt.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
it's my user (combination of ephemeral + ness [my shortened name]) but in a lazy banner thingie i did myself (^':
it's my user (combination of ephemeral + ness [my shortened name]) but in a lazy banner thingie i did myself (^':
a bit of info

and fedja, the all-seeing
edit: the main reason of the all-seeing fedja

also
@Ephemeralness that is one (1) rlly pretty banner
a bit of info

and fedja, the all-seeing
edit: the main reason of the all-seeing fedja

also
@Ephemeralness that is one (1) rlly pretty banner
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I couldn't think of what I wanted to put in my siggy, so originally it was just a message that said "DID YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK?". Then I remembered that not everybody on FR has homework to do at all times, so I changed it to a general message about "don't forget to take a break and stop procrastinating" because it's so easy to get sucked in to FR for hours at a time and forget about homework, laundry, chores, or feeding the dog.

The cat is from the mobile game Neko Atsume, and I thought it would be a cute, friendly touch.

A lot of people have said my signature has helped them out a lot.
I couldn't think of what I wanted to put in my siggy, so originally it was just a message that said "DID YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK?". Then I remembered that not everybody on FR has homework to do at all times, so I changed it to a general message about "don't forget to take a break and stop procrastinating" because it's so easy to get sucked in to FR for hours at a time and forget about homework, laundry, chores, or feeding the dog.

The cat is from the mobile game Neko Atsume, and I thought it would be a cute, friendly touch.

A lot of people have said my signature has helped them out a lot.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Eeeeeh, basic signature.
Eeeeeh, basic signature.
nZJa3n3.png
Mine's a pen drawing I did over a year ago now...maybe its time for a new one idk. I still like it a lot though :P
Mine's a pen drawing I did over a year ago now...maybe its time for a new one idk. I still like it a lot though :P
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
yep
yep
black cats
black cats
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png