Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show off your sig
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
My sig is 200% advertisement please enter the raffle
My sig is 200% advertisement please enter the raffle
i really like star wars ok
My brain in a nutshell
My brain in a nutshell
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
just an aesthetic gif of the floating city Columbia from Bioshock Infinite ! :-)
just an aesthetic gif of the floating city Columbia from Bioshock Infinite ! :-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
mine's just to get people tO SPELL MY USERNAME RIGHT WHEN PINGING ME

I even say to just copy and paste it if they can't spell it but sometimes it doesn't happen
mine's just to get people tO SPELL MY USERNAME RIGHT WHEN PINGING ME

I even say to just copy and paste it if they can't spell it but sometimes it doesn't happen
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
My sig is [s]my precious acid-spewing bug daughter[/s] a Centipeetle I pixelled! I put her there a while back and haven't had the heart to remove her, so I just build the rest of the sig around her when necessary. eg. I made this button to place in front of her when I needed name help: [img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb13/RainbowRayquaza/fr%20junk/namehelpplz.png[/img]
My sig is my precious acid-spewing bug daughter a Centipeetle I pixelled!

I put her there a while back and haven't had the heart to remove her, so I just build the rest of the sig around her when necessary.
eg. I made this button to place in front of her when I needed name help: namehelpplz.png
Mine is basically just an adoptable that I put into my signature fairly recently, since I thought it was really cute. :">

(The signature itself includes a link to the original post, which I recommend checking out- uvu)
Mine is basically just an adoptable that I put into my signature fairly recently, since I thought it was really cute. :">

(The signature itself includes a link to the original post, which I recommend checking out- uvu)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Love me some Matsus
Love me some Matsus
i heard about signatures, so i'm dropping mine in.
i heard about signatures, so i'm dropping mine in.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I needed a way for people to go see my stuff on Etsy...it has be effective. :>
I needed a way for people to go see my stuff on Etsy...it has be effective. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Hello, advertisement

Edit: Sort of. It doesn't SAY anything but it has a link to my art shop
Hello, advertisement

Edit: Sort of. It doesn't SAY anything but it has a link to my art shop
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15