Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What kind of pets do you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hmm.. good question! For me it'd be axolotl, ferrets, and a chameleon. And many years down the line I'll most definitely adopt a pug because anyone that knows me knows I am o b s e s s e d with pugs.
Hmm.. good question! For me it'd be axolotl, ferrets, and a chameleon. And many years down the line I'll most definitely adopt a pug because anyone that knows me knows I am o b s e s s e d with pugs.
I want a snake soo badly! T.T
I want a snake soo badly! T.T
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
I want 10 blue-tongued skinks. And maybe a tegu.
I want 10 blue-tongued skinks. And maybe a tegu.
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
I'm reading through these and theres so many people who want snakes and I couldn't agree more.
I'm reading through these and theres so many people who want snakes and I couldn't agree more.
yPXQqTN.png
honestly i want any and every animal
i've always wanted a snake, an axolotl, an otter, oh so many
but honestly????
i'll settle for 7 dogs
honestly i want any and every animal
i've always wanted a snake, an axolotl, an otter, oh so many
but honestly????
i'll settle for 7 dogs
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

I ride and train horses, but I haven't had one of my own yet (though there was one little mare who came so close... I still miss her a ton). Now's not the time to buy, though, because I'm going to be transferring in a year or so. :P Someday...

My family has kept chickens for many years, and I plan to do so again once I'm done with college. My favorite of our hens was a Barred Rock who I named River- she was one of our best layers, was super hardy (she lived for over six years, surviving parasitic worms, a raccoon attack, and a severe mite infestation) and had a sweet little old lady personality.
I ride and train horses, but I haven't had one of my own yet (though there was one little mare who came so close... I still miss her a ton). Now's not the time to buy, though, because I'm going to be transferring in a year or so. :P Someday...

My family has kept chickens for many years, and I plan to do so again once I'm done with college. My favorite of our hens was a Barred Rock who I named River- she was one of our best layers, was super hardy (she lived for over six years, surviving parasitic worms, a raccoon attack, and a severe mite infestation) and had a sweet little old lady personality.
sig2.jpg
Everyone has such cute creatures they wish to care for! The only animals off the top of my head that I'm interested in keeping right now are rosy boas and brine shrimp. [img]http://www.reptilefact.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Rosy-Boa.jpg[/img] [img]http://fishkeepingadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/Brine-Shrimp1.jpg[/img]
Everyone has such cute creatures they wish to care for! The only animals off the top of my head that I'm interested in keeping right now are rosy boas and brine shrimp.

Rosy-Boa.jpg

Brine-Shrimp1.jpg
B1h8lIY.png
A L L
no but seriously
I want a lot of dogs, a cat or two, snakes maybe, rats, ferrets(they're illegal in my state but.. somewhere else hopefully lol)... those are pretty much my top
A L L
no but seriously
I want a lot of dogs, a cat or two, snakes maybe, rats, ferrets(they're illegal in my state but.. somewhere else hopefully lol)... those are pretty much my top
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I have a cat right now. She's a scottish fold, but I've learned that scottish folds are actually a very bad breed (because of the breeding, not the cat). Basically, please don't support breeders and just adopt from shelters.

I'd love to get another cat to keep mine company when I can't be there, but I don't have the funds to support another child right now. Maybe in the future...
I have a cat right now. She's a scottish fold, but I've learned that scottish folds are actually a very bad breed (because of the breeding, not the cat). Basically, please don't support breeders and just adopt from shelters.

I'd love to get another cat to keep mine company when I can't be there, but I don't have the funds to support another child right now. Maybe in the future...
I want at least one dog and one cat and a snake. This is in the very least. If I wanted more, I'd get a at least one bird, a ferret, and a lizard. In addition to plus one or more cats and dogs. OH and a horse so I can one: name it Jean, and two: dress up in Attack on Titan cosplay and pretend I'm on an expedition outside the walls. But of course I do like horses, even if not as much as some other animals.
I want at least one dog and one cat and a snake. This is in the very least. If I wanted more, I'd get a at least one bird, a ferret, and a lizard. In addition to plus one or more cats and dogs. OH and a horse so I can one: name it Jean, and two: dress up in Attack on Titan cosplay and pretend I'm on an expedition outside the walls. But of course I do like horses, even if not as much as some other animals.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7