Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harry Potter fans? Anywhere?
1 2 3 4 5
R.I.P. Original Pottermore.... *cries in corner*
R.I.P. Original Pottermore.... *cries in corner*
Devoted Ravenclaw here. I started reading the books when I was six or seven.
(Never was too involved with anything online, so I'm afraid I can't really join in on the Pottermore conversation. I just use it as an information resource on occasion.)

I had to throw these in here... has anyone noticed that in Prisoner of Azkaban, the guy spinning his spoon in the Leaky Cauldron is reading A Brief History of Time? Or that there is a painting that looks an awful lot like Voldemort to the lower right of the Fat Lady?
Every time I read or watch one again I notice something new...

@Anatthema
That dragon is too perfect. <3
Devoted Ravenclaw here. I started reading the books when I was six or seven.
(Never was too involved with anything online, so I'm afraid I can't really join in on the Pottermore conversation. I just use it as an information resource on occasion.)

I had to throw these in here... has anyone noticed that in Prisoner of Azkaban, the guy spinning his spoon in the Leaky Cauldron is reading A Brief History of Time? Or that there is a painting that looks an awful lot like Voldemort to the lower right of the Fat Lady?
Every time I read or watch one again I notice something new...

@Anatthema
That dragon is too perfect. <3
sig2.jpg
@Nonith

I NOTICED VOLDEMORT! I was really confused since that he wasn't supposed to be in there just yet. Not until Harry is fighting the professor/ Voldemort head with the Sorcerers Stone. The complete him that appeared in the painting isn't until the Goblet of Fire.
@Nonith

I NOTICED VOLDEMORT! I was really confused since that he wasn't supposed to be in there just yet. Not until Harry is fighting the professor/ Voldemort head with the Sorcerers Stone. The complete him that appeared in the painting isn't until the Goblet of Fire.
@uhhjoyce27 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27864478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278645/27864478_350.png[/img] [/url] My beautiful baby Credence has arived
@uhhjoyce27

27864478_350.png

My beautiful baby Credence has arived
MBjujvx.png
@LizardKing

Yea. That makes sense. I don't know. Like, I don't care that she's making money (she donates most of it anyway to charity) but I guess it's the way she's doing it. Kind of like she's pandering, you know? I still love her, don't get me wrong.
@LizardKing

Yea. That makes sense. I don't know. Like, I don't care that she's making money (she donates most of it anyway to charity) but I guess it's the way she's doing it. Kind of like she's pandering, you know? I still love her, don't get me wrong.
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
I have been summoned :D

Hello!!!!
I'm a slytherpuff! C:
I have been summoned :D

Hello!!!!
I'm a slytherpuff! C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@uhhjoyce27

ooOOOHH I LOVE HARRY POTTER i grew up w/ that sh't
imma proud lion !!
my imaginary wand is made out of pear wood & phoenix feather, it's 10 ¾" & swishy ayy

snape is daddy
@uhhjoyce27

ooOOOHH I LOVE HARRY POTTER i grew up w/ that sh't
imma proud lion !!
my imaginary wand is made out of pear wood & phoenix feather, it's 10 ¾" & swishy ayy

snape is daddy
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Poiichy

GRYFFINDORS UNIT! *snuggles with my gryffindor blanket even though it's 80 million degrees in my room*

I forget what my wand is on Pottermore, but I would love to find a wood craftsman to make it!

But my patronus is a scottish terrier! Which is awesome, because I love them.
@Poiichy

GRYFFINDORS UNIT! *snuggles with my gryffindor blanket even though it's 80 million degrees in my room*

I forget what my wand is on Pottermore, but I would love to find a wood craftsman to make it!

But my patronus is a scottish terrier! Which is awesome, because I love them.
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
heyo, I consider myself a Slytherclaw bc I usually get split results between Ravenclaw and Slytherin in quizzes, and my patronus is an occamy which I'm pretty proud of yee
don't remember what my wand is whOOPS
heyo, I consider myself a Slytherclaw bc I usually get split results between Ravenclaw and Slytherin in quizzes, and my patronus is an occamy which I'm pretty proud of yee
don't remember what my wand is whOOPS
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
@uhhjoyce27

AYYY I wanna wear my gryffindor scarf but it's seriously too damn hot oTL

SAME that'd be amazing ! just buying one from the characters isn't even half as cool ~

..... my patronus is a fish. A FISH. A FREAKING fish
i'm so upset
a fish ?
seriously ???

@Echoul

oh my god an occamy, that's amazing !?! 000:
@uhhjoyce27

AYYY I wanna wear my gryffindor scarf but it's seriously too damn hot oTL

SAME that'd be amazing ! just buying one from the characters isn't even half as cool ~

..... my patronus is a fish. A FISH. A FREAKING fish
i'm so upset
a fish ?
seriously ???

@Echoul

oh my god an occamy, that's amazing !?! 000:
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3 4 5