Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harry Potter fans? Anywhere?
1 2 3 4 5
@uhhjoyce27
*breaks down the door*
AS A FELLOW HUFFLEPUFF I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.
I honestly thought I would be in ravenclaw, but nope!
in in hufflepuff and im proud!
(actually my friend group is comprised of one persona per house, its kinda cool)
@uhhjoyce27
*breaks down the door*
AS A FELLOW HUFFLEPUFF I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.
I honestly thought I would be in ravenclaw, but nope!
in in hufflepuff and im proud!
(actually my friend group is comprised of one persona per house, its kinda cool)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@DaisyTheDryad

I thought I would be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I'm happy with Gryffindor. I still love Hufflepuff. It must feel amazing to be in the same house as Newt Scamander (he's my all time favorite character of anything and everything)
@DaisyTheDryad

I thought I would be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I'm happy with Gryffindor. I still love Hufflepuff. It must feel amazing to be in the same house as Newt Scamander (he's my all time favorite character of anything and everything)
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
@uhhjoyce27
wait
WHAT
newts in hufflepuff?????
this is news to me

and i called myself a fan ;-;
@uhhjoyce27
wait
WHAT
newts in hufflepuff?????
this is news to me

and i called myself a fan ;-;
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@DaisyTheDryad

Yea! It's ok. Haha.
When the suitcase opened for the muggle at the boarding station, there was a Hufflepuff scarf in the suitcase :) (please keep in min d I have seen Fantastic Beasts like 10 times already, soooooo I have no life.)

Also, I think it was mentioned on Pottermore, but meh.
@DaisyTheDryad

Yea! It's ok. Haha.
When the suitcase opened for the muggle at the boarding station, there was a Hufflepuff scarf in the suitcase :) (please keep in min d I have seen Fantastic Beasts like 10 times already, soooooo I have no life.)

Also, I think it was mentioned on Pottermore, but meh.
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
@uhhjoyce27

haven't been on there in a while
pretty sure i forgot my password -_-
should probably pay more attention from now on...
@uhhjoyce27

haven't been on there in a while
pretty sure i forgot my password -_-
should probably pay more attention from now on...
@DaisyTheDryad

I very much dislike the new Pottermore. I miss making potions and dueling and stuff. It used to be a real game with a community. Now it's so focused on selling the books and stuff. Like, I'm pretty sure if you go on that site you either own or have access to them anyway.
@DaisyTheDryad

I very much dislike the new Pottermore. I miss making potions and dueling and stuff. It used to be a real game with a community. Now it's so focused on selling the books and stuff. Like, I'm pretty sure if you go on that site you either own or have access to them anyway.
@uhhjoyce27

wow.
just
wow.
*slow claps*
@uhhjoyce27

wow.
just
wow.
*slow claps*
[quote name="uhhjoyce27" date=2017-05-26 20:27:02] I very much dislike the new Pottermore. I miss making potions and dueling and stuff. It used to be a real game with a community. Now it's so focused on selling the books and stuff. Like, I'm pretty sure if you go on that site you either own or have access to them anyway. [/quote] i miss the old Pottermore so much too it breaks my heart that its gone for good
uhhjoyce27 wrote on 2017-05-26:

i miss the old Pottermore so much too it breaks my heart that its gone for good
@LizardKing

I know me too. I had no idea it changed either until one day I was like "I wanna make some potions!" and boom. All gone. I love J.K Rowling, but she definitely seems to be cashing in on the Harry Potter fans :/
@LizardKing

I know me too. I had no idea it changed either until one day I was like "I wanna make some potions!" and boom. All gone. I love J.K Rowling, but she definitely seems to be cashing in on the Harry Potter fans :/
@uhhjoyce27

tbh i don't mind her cashing in on us as much as her taking my potions away
you can realistically have both. and i mean, she has been cashing in long, long before the revamp (gosh has it been about 2 years since she got rid of it now?)
i can't imagine why she'd get rid of it. never gave a direct reason, and tbh when it transitioned she never even mentioned that old pottermore had features and games. its like it never happened. i really hoped that when the patrnous quiz came out she would bring it back....

you know what i also loved about pottermore? the art where you could unlock lore and items and stuff. that was so tranquil and immersive. you can still access it, but it isn't the same.
@uhhjoyce27

tbh i don't mind her cashing in on us as much as her taking my potions away
you can realistically have both. and i mean, she has been cashing in long, long before the revamp (gosh has it been about 2 years since she got rid of it now?)
i can't imagine why she'd get rid of it. never gave a direct reason, and tbh when it transitioned she never even mentioned that old pottermore had features and games. its like it never happened. i really hoped that when the patrnous quiz came out she would bring it back....

you know what i also loved about pottermore? the art where you could unlock lore and items and stuff. that was so tranquil and immersive. you can still access it, but it isn't the same.
1 2 3 4 5