Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does anyone still like OFF?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MsMarionette328

I believe you belong here.
@MsMarionette328

I believe you belong here.
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@biochemist TOTALLY isn't listening to Pepper Steak on a one hour loop

i hATe iT
@biochemist TOTALLY isn't listening to Pepper Steak on a one hour loop

i hATe iT
Im glad im not the only still in love with this game thats ending ruined my life
Im glad im not the only still in love with this game thats ending ruined my life
forum_sig.png My Tumblr!
My DeviantArt!
Not the best bug repellant in the world.
Not the best bug repellant in the world.
My writing project.
@Chronosplit Maybe not, but it would probably work great as a cleaning product. Purifying all the germs and dirt and stuff.
@Chronosplit Maybe not, but it would probably work great as a cleaning product. Purifying all the germs and dirt and stuff.
AqaqXxe.png
So glad other people know the game exists. Just got into it and was sad to see the fandom was pretty much dead.
So glad other people know the game exists. Just got into it and was sad to see the fandom was pretty much dead.
Yes, definitely. I'm still trying to fully understand the story.

Hugo hates cakes made of bad batter.
Yes, definitely. I'm still trying to fully understand the story.

Hugo hates cakes made of bad batter.
Oh no.
Ah yes, the Bug Repellant fandom.

Good old times, I used to run a semi-canon Burnt rp blog on tumblr, i wonder if anyone from back then still remembers them
Ah yes, the Bug Repellant fandom.

Good old times, I used to run a semi-canon Burnt rp blog on tumblr, i wonder if anyone from back then still remembers them
jUpNOOr.png
I didn't even have a chance to be a part of the fandom when it was blooming... I discovered OFF in 2016, so 4 years too late.
I didn't even have a chance to be a part of the fandom when it was blooming... I discovered OFF in 2016, so 4 years too late.
Oh no.
*bumps the thread to give it some life*

This batter revive it.
*bumps the thread to give it some life*

This batter revive it.
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7