Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OC personality quiz! Sort of!
1 2 3 4
First, Rayna the shapeshifter!
  1. If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?

Probably some sort of yellow prism.
  2. How would you describe their style of cooking?

Rayna has never tried cooking before. She lives at a school. Everything's up to the chefs.
  3. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the best fit for their personality?

Aside from her natural earth/light powers, probably emotion control or fire (slight temper).
  4. If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?

Talking to all of her friends
  5. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the worst possible fit for their personality?

Illusion or battle-based magic. Or plague, because she has a weak stomach.
  6. What would they look for in an ideal partner?

She's asexual and aromantic. She's not looking for a partner, ideal or not. Though she would probably pair up with someone who didn't expect anything more than cuddles and maybe a quick kiss on the cheek.
  7. What would it take to "break" them?

Verbal attacks, especially targeting her friendships. Or likely the general "forced to watch close person to them die".
  8. What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?

Something that sounds like a spooky story but turns out to be one long joke.
  9. How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?

She imagines heaven as a palace of gold, with rich feasts every day. Hell is getting tortured with molten rock and metal.
  10. If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?

Largely homemade, and very clashing.

And also Tsara, the warrior queen of Dreyweyr!

Formeless, like a shadow.

Nothing too major, and mainly geared toward survival than any sort of fanciness. She has chefs for the feasts.
  3. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the best fit for their personality?

Her illusion and teleportation serves her well, but she would also fit ice magic or psychic powers.

Creating a cult where she promises to return someday, like the King Arthur of Dreyweyr.
  5. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the worst possible fit for their personality?

Fire, because she's normally composed.

Trustworthy (won't backstab her), treats her decent, is fairly powerful on his own, and shares similar beliefs but not fully.

Being helpless.

Body horror that gives the hatchlings nightmares for days.

She doesn't believe in either of them.

Regal and magnificent. If she was in Dreyweyr, created by the workers of the palace and not actually by herself. Otherwise, it's illusionary.
First, Rayna the shapeshifter!

Probably some sort of yellow prism.

Rayna has never tried cooking before. She lives at a school. Everything's up to the chefs.

Aside from her natural earth/light powers, probably emotion control or fire (slight temper).

Talking to all of her friends

Illusion or battle-based magic. Or plague, because she has a weak stomach.

She's asexual and aromantic. She's not looking for a partner, ideal or not. Though she would probably pair up with someone who didn't expect anything more than cuddles and maybe a quick kiss on the cheek.

Verbal attacks, especially targeting her friendships. Or likely the general "forced to watch close person to them die".

Something that sounds like a spooky story but turns out to be one long joke.

She imagines heaven as a palace of gold, with rich feasts every day. Hell is getting tortured with molten rock and metal.

Largely homemade, and very clashing.

And also Tsara, the warrior queen of Dreyweyr!

Formeless, like a shadow.

Nothing too major, and mainly geared toward survival than any sort of fanciness. She has chefs for the feasts.

Her illusion and teleportation serves her well, but she would also fit ice magic or psychic powers.

Creating a cult where she promises to return someday, like the King Arthur of Dreyweyr.

Fire, because she's normally composed.

Trustworthy (won't backstab her), treats her decent, is fairly powerful on his own, and shares similar beliefs but not fully.

Being helpless.

Body horror that gives the hatchlings nightmares for days.

She doesn't believe in either of them.

Regal and magnificent. If she was in Dreyweyr, created by the workers of the palace and not actually by herself. Otherwise, it's illusionary.
Mg9qSuP.gif
I haven't really developed any actual OCs since the days of my cringy Mary Sues, but I have had one for an AU fanfic who's really grown on me. I haven't actually started writing it yet because I have no idea how to make it start, LOL. This is a great exercise though, so since I've got absolutely nothing written down yet and his personality keeps changing slightly every time I think through a new scene, I'm gonna do it.

Smoldering coals that are cool enough to handle for a small amount of time but could also burst into flame at any moment with a stray spark.

He doesn't eat much; his species only really needs to eat after extreme physical exertion or some other task that requires extra energy. He's a soldier so he's used to living on as little as possible and eating whatever is on hand. These days someone else on his team would handle the cooking, though he himself would probably just grab some random leftover. I'd rate his cooking skills at probably a 2. He'd burn the house down, if he cared enough to light the stove.

Fire. He already has the ability to expel bodily energy in a way that can melt through things and enemies, but I can see him loving some sort of flame-throwing ability.

Doing something extraordinarily stupid and dangerous. Not that he doesn't do stupid and dangerous things on a normal day, but if he were dying, he would throw what little caution he has to the wind and given that he's a solider would take as many enemies as possible down with him.

Illusion magic, like creating nightmares in someone's head. He is not above torturing and claims to love it but even though he'll never admit it, even to himself, he does have a conscience. Most of the horrible things he does in the name of his cause (the irradiation of what is essentially a terrorist group that created him) he only does so that they will never do the same things to anyone else.

He's never really been interested in romance though that's mostly because he's unofficially dating his best friend (neither of them will ever admit it but everyone knows they're a thing). They're polar opposites but they're attracted to each other because they both came out of the same terrorist group and both of them refuse to let the conditioning define them. Well, his friend is more successful at it and that's what drew them together in the first place.

The death of his best friend.

He wouldn't tell a ghost story. He's seen too much to get any joy out of elaborate horror stories, and if he actually tried to tell one himself he would probably end up writing something that would terrify even Steven King. Most of his team is the same way, and since they're interdimensional travelers, instead of ghost stories they'd most likely tell stories about all of the messed up universes they've seen.

He's not idealistic enough to even have a firm concept of heaven and hell, but probably freedom and free will versus captivity, mentally and physically.

Eh, screw the decor. It would be in a bar and they'd all be too drunk to care what the place looked like.
I haven't really developed any actual OCs since the days of my cringy Mary Sues, but I have had one for an AU fanfic who's really grown on me. I haven't actually started writing it yet because I have no idea how to make it start, LOL. This is a great exercise though, so since I've got absolutely nothing written down yet and his personality keeps changing slightly every time I think through a new scene, I'm gonna do it.

Smoldering coals that are cool enough to handle for a small amount of time but could also burst into flame at any moment with a stray spark.

He doesn't eat much; his species only really needs to eat after extreme physical exertion or some other task that requires extra energy. He's a soldier so he's used to living on as little as possible and eating whatever is on hand. These days someone else on his team would handle the cooking, though he himself would probably just grab some random leftover. I'd rate his cooking skills at probably a 2. He'd burn the house down, if he cared enough to light the stove.

Fire. He already has the ability to expel bodily energy in a way that can melt through things and enemies, but I can see him loving some sort of flame-throwing ability.

Doing something extraordinarily stupid and dangerous. Not that he doesn't do stupid and dangerous things on a normal day, but if he were dying, he would throw what little caution he has to the wind and given that he's a solider would take as many enemies as possible down with him.

Illusion magic, like creating nightmares in someone's head. He is not above torturing and claims to love it but even though he'll never admit it, even to himself, he does have a conscience. Most of the horrible things he does in the name of his cause (the irradiation of what is essentially a terrorist group that created him) he only does so that they will never do the same things to anyone else.

He's never really been interested in romance though that's mostly because he's unofficially dating his best friend (neither of them will ever admit it but everyone knows they're a thing). They're polar opposites but they're attracted to each other because they both came out of the same terrorist group and both of them refuse to let the conditioning define them. Well, his friend is more successful at it and that's what drew them together in the first place.

The death of his best friend.

He wouldn't tell a ghost story. He's seen too much to get any joy out of elaborate horror stories, and if he actually tried to tell one himself he would probably end up writing something that would terrify even Steven King. Most of his team is the same way, and since they're interdimensional travelers, instead of ghost stories they'd most likely tell stories about all of the messed up universes they've seen.

He's not idealistic enough to even have a firm concept of heaven and hell, but probably freedom and free will versus captivity, mentally and physically.

Eh, screw the decor. It would be in a bar and they'd all be too drunk to care what the place looked like.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Ahh this seems fun! Doing it for my new OC Dezmon!
I kinda.. rambled a little, but hey, got it done :D

Not entirely sure? Maybe something like a rectangular green crystal (kinda like an emerald) with little stars inside, and emanates a low, resonating, yet calming hum.

He likes savory things! Of course he sometimes goes for the occasional sweet thing, but savory foods are his specialty. His favorite food is probably a tie between something akin to steak with onions, mushrooms, and seasonings kinda like steak seasoning, or a kind of savory bread with meats inside!

Uuhh if we're going with something like, FR's elements (or elements in general), I'd have to go with fire. He's outgoing and passionate in what he does, which is fitting for fire.
    As for something non-elemental, probably... time shifting. So he could slow down or speed up time. He wants to be able to do as much as he can in a certain amount of time, and this would help him with that.

Doing a sudden show in one of the bigger bars in his city, eating his heart out, and uh. Well. Gettin' it on with ladies, if ya catch my drift there (he has a tendency to sleep around. quiiite a bit, if I might add).

Gonna do the same thing as with the other question here. For an element? I'd say water. It just... really doesn't suit him honestly? Same with nature. They're far more calm elements, and that clashes with his fiery, outgoing personality.
    Non-elemental? GOD that would have to be teleportation. He's an impulsive arse and would teleport everywhere and it'd just be a mess for him and everyone involved.

Someone who wouldn't mind being bedded like 4 times in a day tbh. Aside from that, someone who's more level-headed and, honestly, not quite as loud as him. It balances his personality out, and he knows it. Someone who'd be willing to be a fair bit of his impulse control. And, of course, who likes to cuddle. 'Cause c'mon, even he likes to lay down and relax and just be with someone.

Who boy, this is a tough one. He's a tough cookie to crack, being such an optimist. Probably either physical abuse, or being isolated. He's really not a fan of pain (especially considering a couple things from his past), and can't stand being isolated from other for even a short period of time. He needs someone to talk to and be with, or else he starts getting stressed.

A monster, something long and lithe with a terrible number of eyes and lots of webbing and hanging skin. Not necessarily a dark environment, but it'd take place somewhere isolated and cold, with echoing sounds. Usually either in the middle of the forest, or in an abandoned industrial area.

"Can't bed anyone in hell!"-winks- Honestly though he's proobably non-religious? If his species even has a religion? But yeah, in heaven he'd be able to go do whatever he wanted with tons of friends, in hell he'd be cold and alone with nobody around to talk to.

Lots of orange with green accents, some brown in there too. Small banners rather than large ones, and lots of hanging decorations. He's a rather big fan of soft or soft-looking things, so there'd be some of those, too. Balloons too! Lots of 'em.
Ahh this seems fun! Doing it for my new OC Dezmon!
I kinda.. rambled a little, but hey, got it done :D

Not entirely sure? Maybe something like a rectangular green crystal (kinda like an emerald) with little stars inside, and emanates a low, resonating, yet calming hum.

He likes savory things! Of course he sometimes goes for the occasional sweet thing, but savory foods are his specialty. His favorite food is probably a tie between something akin to steak with onions, mushrooms, and seasonings kinda like steak seasoning, or a kind of savory bread with meats inside!

Uuhh if we're going with something like, FR's elements (or elements in general), I'd have to go with fire. He's outgoing and passionate in what he does, which is fitting for fire.
    As for something non-elemental, probably... time shifting. So he could slow down or speed up time. He wants to be able to do as much as he can in a certain amount of time, and this would help him with that.

Doing a sudden show in one of the bigger bars in his city, eating his heart out, and uh. Well. Gettin' it on with ladies, if ya catch my drift there (he has a tendency to sleep around. quiiite a bit, if I might add).

Gonna do the same thing as with the other question here. For an element? I'd say water. It just... really doesn't suit him honestly? Same with nature. They're far more calm elements, and that clashes with his fiery, outgoing personality.
    Non-elemental? GOD that would have to be teleportation. He's an impulsive arse and would teleport everywhere and it'd just be a mess for him and everyone involved.

Someone who wouldn't mind being bedded like 4 times in a day tbh. Aside from that, someone who's more level-headed and, honestly, not quite as loud as him. It balances his personality out, and he knows it. Someone who'd be willing to be a fair bit of his impulse control. And, of course, who likes to cuddle. 'Cause c'mon, even he likes to lay down and relax and just be with someone.

Who boy, this is a tough one. He's a tough cookie to crack, being such an optimist. Probably either physical abuse, or being isolated. He's really not a fan of pain (especially considering a couple things from his past), and can't stand being isolated from other for even a short period of time. He needs someone to talk to and be with, or else he starts getting stressed.

A monster, something long and lithe with a terrible number of eyes and lots of webbing and hanging skin. Not necessarily a dark environment, but it'd take place somewhere isolated and cold, with echoing sounds. Usually either in the middle of the forest, or in an abandoned industrial area.

"Can't bed anyone in hell!"-winks- Honestly though he's proobably non-religious? If his species even has a religion? But yeah, in heaven he'd be able to go do whatever he wanted with tons of friends, in hell he'd be cold and alone with nobody around to talk to.

Lots of orange with green accents, some brown in there too. Small banners rather than large ones, and lots of hanging decorations. He's a rather big fan of soft or soft-looking things, so there'd be some of those, too. Balloons too! Lots of 'em.
pVhWnFy.png
I'll do this for Navire, my first and best OC! [LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] [img]https://previews.123rf.com/images/sylverarts/sylverarts1411/sylverarts141101179/33632123-3D-mesh-modern-asymmetric-abstract-object-origami-futuristic-symbol-with-lines-mesh--Stock-Vector.jpg[/img] [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] Horrible. She knows nothing of cooking and would probably eat instant noodles every day of her life if she didn't have her boyfriend Array around to make her something decent. [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Firebending. She has a fiery temper and personality with a lot of pent up aggression she wouldn't mind letting out in the form of real fire. [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] Killing as many of the Empire's followers as possible. She wants to leave knowing she toom a few lives to save hundreds, if not thousands. [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Mind reading. She already has a lot of thoughts of her own to handle and to be able to hears others thoughts would just add to the mess. [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] Someone intelligent, daring, charming and willing to get down and dirty with her. Also someone who appreciates her messy line of work and is willing to accept and put up with it. [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] Mocking her father figure's death. [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] As horrific descriptions of some monster's way of ripping people up. A lot of it comes from visual experience in her line of work as a mercenary so she's very good at describing gore. [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] Heaven and hell are all just stories told to try get people to do what others think is right. She believes in neither of them, though to her hell is living without freedom. [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] Endless streams of alcohol. That's it. Doesn't matter where or when, anything's a party with the right amount of alcohol. [/LIST]
I'll do this for Navire, my first and best OC!

33632123-3D-mesh-modern-asymmetric-abstract-object-origami-futuristic-symbol-with-lines-mesh--Stock-Vector.jpg

Horrible. She knows nothing of cooking and would probably eat instant noodles every day of her life if she didn't have her boyfriend Array around to make her something decent.

Firebending. She has a fiery temper and personality with a lot of pent up aggression she wouldn't mind letting out in the form of real fire.

Killing as many of the Empire's followers as possible. She wants to leave knowing she toom a few lives to save hundreds, if not thousands.

Mind reading. She already has a lot of thoughts of her own to handle and to be able to hears others thoughts would just add to the mess.

Someone intelligent, daring, charming and willing to get down and dirty with her. Also someone who appreciates her messy line of work and is willing to accept and put up with it.

Mocking her father figure's death.

As horrific descriptions of some monster's way of ripping people up. A lot of it comes from visual experience in her line of work as a mercenary so she's very good at describing gore.

Heaven and hell are all just stories told to try get people to do what others think is right. She believes in neither of them, though to her hell is living without freedom.

Endless streams of alcohol. That's it. Doesn't matter where or when, anything's a party with the right amount of alcohol.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
hi this is pretty interesting heres an oc called illyria who is a demon with a wierd trenchcoat in a wierd universe with 12 dragon deities- for context amaterasu is her adopted older sister and halcyon her 'partner'

maybe some sort of stellated dodecahedron- her nickname is stellate and dodecahedron is platonic solid for universe i think and shes pretty important in that

you're getting incorporeal pancakes for three weeks on end until she throws in a lemon for once

i mean she's already an ambassador for the light and void deities in her universe so a wierd amalgamation of that maybe- gravity?

either beating up the people she hates or hanging with amaterasu and halcyon

anything to do with emotions, she's cold as heck

halcyon someone smart and snarky like her, if even more so, and also adept at magic- someone she could trust with her little pocket dimension maybe

she genuinely doesn't care what most others think, but her deities disowning her would be pretty bad for her

probably some sort of bs about her worlds history- how about that one time the first experiment of mind broke?

she's pretty full of herself, so hell for her would be having no deities and nothing special about her, and heaven being directly subordinate to a deity

shiny shiny crystals from the Chasm everywhere
hi this is pretty interesting heres an oc called illyria who is a demon with a wierd trenchcoat in a wierd universe with 12 dragon deities- for context amaterasu is her adopted older sister and halcyon her 'partner'

maybe some sort of stellated dodecahedron- her nickname is stellate and dodecahedron is platonic solid for universe i think and shes pretty important in that

you're getting incorporeal pancakes for three weeks on end until she throws in a lemon for once

i mean she's already an ambassador for the light and void deities in her universe so a wierd amalgamation of that maybe- gravity?

either beating up the people she hates or hanging with amaterasu and halcyon

anything to do with emotions, she's cold as heck

halcyon someone smart and snarky like her, if even more so, and also adept at magic- someone she could trust with her little pocket dimension maybe

she genuinely doesn't care what most others think, but her deities disowning her would be pretty bad for her

probably some sort of bs about her worlds history- how about that one time the first experiment of mind broke?

she's pretty full of herself, so hell for her would be having no deities and nothing special about her, and heaven being directly subordinate to a deity

shiny shiny crystals from the Chasm everywhere
bmkYwEK.png
Doing this for some of my spacecraft OCs.

Sputnik
    Sputnik is actually the ghost of Sputnik 1 so LOL, that probably
    "Let's throw everything in a pot also I don't understand what human food is, pink meat is good right?"
    Sputnik actually does this during her story! She's an empath, but it backfires because she tl;dr has some borderline tendencies (PDNOS?) and constantly internalizes everything and thinks she's the reason everyone is suffering.
    Probably teleporting to distant stars to orbit them tbh
    Probably starting and controlling fire. She hates being on Earth and really anywhere where she has weight, so she could probably never get close enough to an atmosphere to start a fire without being like LEAVE ME ALONE.
    Someone she can understand, tbh. She gets overwhelmed with everyone's emotions and they're all confusing to her, so being able to understand why someone is feeling something would mean a lot to her.
    There's an original arc where she does this that I've gotten rid of in an attempt to make the story lighter. In this arc, because she was the first ever spacecraft, if she died, it would actually slowly cause all the other characters to die in sequential order of when they were launched. It would also cause humanity to lose interest in spaceflight. She kills herself, basically, because she's tired of thinking of herself as a failure and a burden to everyone, and she believes that her friends would be better off without her. She then goes into the afterlife, but while she's there, she's met by a few of the Vostok cosmonauts (Originally Gagarin, but I think including Nelyubov would make more sense), who convince her that it's not worth it. Since she's already a ghost anyways, they send her back into the realm of the living.
    She would probably try to convince a bunch of younger satellites that there were like, tons of creepy things happening in the early days of spaceflight that don't happen anymore. She'd get shut down by her fellow elderly spacecraft, especially Freedom, and she'd yell at him for being an American and trying to silence a Soviet and continue trying to convince people that yes, Bigfoot is real, and she had to fight him off a few days after deorbiting.
    In that first arc, where she's actually been there, she would probably describe hell as something that doesn't really exist. She expected herself to not get into heaven, but the area she was met in was heaven. It turns out that the real point of the afterlife (in my fictional universe) is to do whatever growing as a person you still have to do before you feel content enough to move on and be reincarnated. So for some people, heaven looks a lot like hell, because they have a lot that they need to move past; that's how it would have been for her if she'd stayed.
    But in the timeline I'm sticking with now, she doesn't really know if the afterlife is a real concept, because she's dead, and she's sure as heck not there. So she'd probably say that she doesn't know what heaven and hell are like. What she does know, though, is that you don't have to die to experience extreme suffering and extreme bliss. So maybe she'd just think of hell and heaven as those states extended into eternity, and thus describe herself as living in hell.
    Probably very disjointed and a little shabby, since she's never thrown one before.

Liberty Bell
    like a Mercury capsule that says Liberty Bell 7 on it
    Lots of "sashimi." And by "sashimi," I mean raw fish without being artfully cut or anything. If she's in the mood to eat, she'll probably dive into the water, grab a fish or two, and snack. Though I imagine she also appreciates smoothies, even if they make her sick sometimes because she lived for so long without having food from land.
    I think it would be premonition. Liberty Bell's backstory is that she was a ghost was taken mainland with Gus Grissom, but she felt incomplete without the actual capsule, since it's basically her "body." So she tried to find it to feel whole again, but tl;dr learned that you can never really go back to how things were. So I think premonition would help her for two reasons. One, it would prevent her from making naive choices like that again. Secondly, I think it would help her focus on what she could do to improve her future, rather than focusing on what she's feeling (dread, probably) in the present.
    She would probably be really torn between spending time with her family and spending time in the sea. She'd probably try to find Freedom (as in, the ghost of Freedom 7) and apologize to him (a gay man) for how homophobic she was to him during the 60's.
    I think a lot of offensive types of magic wouldn't suit her at all. That's not to say she never hurts people, but when she does, it's generally either an accident or out of ignorance (aforementioned Freedom 7 incidents). I feel like if she had any offensive type of magic, she would end up hurting more people than she ever meant to and that she'd feel like a failure of a person for being unable to stop it.
    Liberty is mostly a solitary person, but I think she could use someone who she can open up to.
    She actually does this too, like Sputnik, except I kept her arc present in the main timeline. She breaks because when she finally finds her capsule, she's been underwater for so long that her form as a ghost has changed to that of a mermaid/siren-like sea creature, and her capsule has been underwater for so long that it doesn't look nearly as much like it did when it was brand new, and when she last saw it. During this time, she's had to cope with a lot, such as losing Gus, as a big one. She realizes that at this point, she's so unrecognizeable, she's not sure the other Mercury capsules or even Gus could tell who she is anymore, and it breaks her because on top of it, she doesn't feel whole at all. She just feels empty.
    "I MET THE KRAKEN WHILE SWIMMING THROUGH THE SEA" "NO YOU DIDN'T LIBERTY" "LEAVE ME ALONE. HE HAS VERY HANDSOME TENTACLES"
    I think she would struggle with the concept that heaven is open to her. She would immediately assume that she's going to hell, because she views herself in a lot of ways as a monster, and as far from humanity as possible. I think the difference would be that the people she's lost, she'd envision going to heaven, and it would upset her, because she doesn't believe she qualifies for that at all.
    It would probably be a pool party so she wouldn't have to cope with the feeling of being on land for so long.
Doing this for some of my spacecraft OCs.

Sputnik
    Sputnik is actually the ghost of Sputnik 1 so LOL, that probably
    "Let's throw everything in a pot also I don't understand what human food is, pink meat is good right?"
    Sputnik actually does this during her story! She's an empath, but it backfires because she tl;dr has some borderline tendencies (PDNOS?) and constantly internalizes everything and thinks she's the reason everyone is suffering.
    Probably teleporting to distant stars to orbit them tbh
    Probably starting and controlling fire. She hates being on Earth and really anywhere where she has weight, so she could probably never get close enough to an atmosphere to start a fire without being like LEAVE ME ALONE.
    Someone she can understand, tbh. She gets overwhelmed with everyone's emotions and they're all confusing to her, so being able to understand why someone is feeling something would mean a lot to her.
    There's an original arc where she does this that I've gotten rid of in an attempt to make the story lighter. In this arc, because she was the first ever spacecraft, if she died, it would actually slowly cause all the other characters to die in sequential order of when they were launched. It would also cause humanity to lose interest in spaceflight. She kills herself, basically, because she's tired of thinking of herself as a failure and a burden to everyone, and she believes that her friends would be better off without her. She then goes into the afterlife, but while she's there, she's met by a few of the Vostok cosmonauts (Originally Gagarin, but I think including Nelyubov would make more sense), who convince her that it's not worth it. Since she's already a ghost anyways, they send her back into the realm of the living.
    She would probably try to convince a bunch of younger satellites that there were like, tons of creepy things happening in the early days of spaceflight that don't happen anymore. She'd get shut down by her fellow elderly spacecraft, especially Freedom, and she'd yell at him for being an American and trying to silence a Soviet and continue trying to convince people that yes, Bigfoot is real, and she had to fight him off a few days after deorbiting.
    In that first arc, where she's actually been there, she would probably describe hell as something that doesn't really exist. She expected herself to not get into heaven, but the area she was met in was heaven. It turns out that the real point of the afterlife (in my fictional universe) is to do whatever growing as a person you still have to do before you feel content enough to move on and be reincarnated. So for some people, heaven looks a lot like hell, because they have a lot that they need to move past; that's how it would have been for her if she'd stayed.
    But in the timeline I'm sticking with now, she doesn't really know if the afterlife is a real concept, because she's dead, and she's sure as heck not there. So she'd probably say that she doesn't know what heaven and hell are like. What she does know, though, is that you don't have to die to experience extreme suffering and extreme bliss. So maybe she'd just think of hell and heaven as those states extended into eternity, and thus describe herself as living in hell.
    Probably very disjointed and a little shabby, since she's never thrown one before.

Liberty Bell
    like a Mercury capsule that says Liberty Bell 7 on it
    Lots of "sashimi." And by "sashimi," I mean raw fish without being artfully cut or anything. If she's in the mood to eat, she'll probably dive into the water, grab a fish or two, and snack. Though I imagine she also appreciates smoothies, even if they make her sick sometimes because she lived for so long without having food from land.
    I think it would be premonition. Liberty Bell's backstory is that she was a ghost was taken mainland with Gus Grissom, but she felt incomplete without the actual capsule, since it's basically her "body." So she tried to find it to feel whole again, but tl;dr learned that you can never really go back to how things were. So I think premonition would help her for two reasons. One, it would prevent her from making naive choices like that again. Secondly, I think it would help her focus on what she could do to improve her future, rather than focusing on what she's feeling (dread, probably) in the present.
    She would probably be really torn between spending time with her family and spending time in the sea. She'd probably try to find Freedom (as in, the ghost of Freedom 7) and apologize to him (a gay man) for how homophobic she was to him during the 60's.
    I think a lot of offensive types of magic wouldn't suit her at all. That's not to say she never hurts people, but when she does, it's generally either an accident or out of ignorance (aforementioned Freedom 7 incidents). I feel like if she had any offensive type of magic, she would end up hurting more people than she ever meant to and that she'd feel like a failure of a person for being unable to stop it.
    Liberty is mostly a solitary person, but I think she could use someone who she can open up to.
    She actually does this too, like Sputnik, except I kept her arc present in the main timeline. She breaks because when she finally finds her capsule, she's been underwater for so long that her form as a ghost has changed to that of a mermaid/siren-like sea creature, and her capsule has been underwater for so long that it doesn't look nearly as much like it did when it was brand new, and when she last saw it. During this time, she's had to cope with a lot, such as losing Gus, as a big one. She realizes that at this point, she's so unrecognizeable, she's not sure the other Mercury capsules or even Gus could tell who she is anymore, and it breaks her because on top of it, she doesn't feel whole at all. She just feels empty.
    "I MET THE KRAKEN WHILE SWIMMING THROUGH THE SEA" "NO YOU DIDN'T LIBERTY" "LEAVE ME ALONE. HE HAS VERY HANDSOME TENTACLES"
    I think she would struggle with the concept that heaven is open to her. She would immediately assume that she's going to hell, because she views herself in a lot of ways as a monster, and as far from humanity as possible. I think the difference would be that the people she's lost, she'd envision going to heaven, and it would upset her, because she doesn't believe she qualifies for that at all.
    It would probably be a pool party so she wouldn't have to cope with the feeling of being on land for so long.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
I'm gonna do this for one of my angsty sinnamon rolls, because he's been the muse that has been bothering me for the past few weeks now with all manner of angst. Which devolved into gore. Which then.. yeah..

(for the record, this guy's name is Damian, and he's a Flying-type Gym Leader. yes that kind of gave away which universe he's in)

@AlonaKnight I think you need to see this lol

It would look like.. uhh.. a swirling core of endless wind, powerful gusts blowing and buffeting it; with something that looks like a pulsing black hole in its midst. Yeah, he might be that carefree but even he has issues, and the black hole represents this.
    Nope. You can never get Damian in a kitchen and have him cook properly. He can make frickin' EGGS explode! Ironically, he can bake. Which is kind of a contradiction in itself, entirely.
    Definitely the power of the wind and air. He's at his best when he's in the sky. Or freefalling before he kicks his hoverblades into high gear! (Arceus, now I want to see him as a Wind Mage / Wizard / Airbender)
    Wow this is hard. Even if he could split himself into two to visit his best friends Mikey and Artie.. well, calling them together with the love of his life in the same room wouldn't end well. So he'd most likely end up spending half the time with his pals, and then shoo them out and call the love of his life in and then die in his embrace rip Dams you broke him in the worst possible way WHY
    Water. It would definitely be water. Even if wind and water go together, he's definitely not a man of the oceans. He's a man of the skies and the heavens. (It's all because of his hydrophobia)
    He already has his ideal partner so.. uhh.. yeah. Looks are only a bonus, personality definitely takes priority.
    Don't get me started I have too many ideas on how to break him. I've already broken him so many times in AU!s full of angst and gore... but if you really ask? The fact that he couldn't do a thing to protect the one he's given his entirety to.. the one that holds his heart.
    He may be a man of science, but.. well, if seriously pressed? "What if I told you.. that the story I'll be sharing is real, and it did happen to me?"
    Heaven: is where all the good things are. Where everything goes just right.
    Hell: he's already Fallen from Grace twice, and he doesn't want to Fall a third time, because it triggers his repressed depression. And that's a very, very, very bad thing.
    He'd most likely end up going to Mikey's place instead and have Mike decorate. Dams is such a terrible, terrible, terrible party-thrower.
I'm gonna do this for one of my angsty sinnamon rolls, because he's been the muse that has been bothering me for the past few weeks now with all manner of angst. Which devolved into gore. Which then.. yeah..

(for the record, this guy's name is Damian, and he's a Flying-type Gym Leader. yes that kind of gave away which universe he's in)

@AlonaKnight I think you need to see this lol

It would look like.. uhh.. a swirling core of endless wind, powerful gusts blowing and buffeting it; with something that looks like a pulsing black hole in its midst. Yeah, he might be that carefree but even he has issues, and the black hole represents this.
    Nope. You can never get Damian in a kitchen and have him cook properly. He can make frickin' EGGS explode! Ironically, he can bake. Which is kind of a contradiction in itself, entirely.
    Definitely the power of the wind and air. He's at his best when he's in the sky. Or freefalling before he kicks his hoverblades into high gear! (Arceus, now I want to see him as a Wind Mage / Wizard / Airbender)
    Wow this is hard. Even if he could split himself into two to visit his best friends Mikey and Artie.. well, calling them together with the love of his life in the same room wouldn't end well. So he'd most likely end up spending half the time with his pals, and then shoo them out and call the love of his life in and then die in his embrace rip Dams you broke him in the worst possible way WHY
    Water. It would definitely be water. Even if wind and water go together, he's definitely not a man of the oceans. He's a man of the skies and the heavens. (It's all because of his hydrophobia)
    He already has his ideal partner so.. uhh.. yeah. Looks are only a bonus, personality definitely takes priority.
    Don't get me started I have too many ideas on how to break him. I've already broken him so many times in AU!s full of angst and gore... but if you really ask? The fact that he couldn't do a thing to protect the one he's given his entirety to.. the one that holds his heart.
    He may be a man of science, but.. well, if seriously pressed? "What if I told you.. that the story I'll be sharing is real, and it did happen to me?"
    Heaven: is where all the good things are. Where everything goes just right.
    Hell: he's already Fallen from Grace twice, and he doesn't want to Fall a third time, because it triggers his repressed depression. And that's a very, very, very bad thing.
    He'd most likely end up going to Mikey's place instead and have Mike decorate. Dams is such a terrible, terrible, terrible party-thrower.
This looks fun!

Something map-like, with all sorts of lines and dots connecting to each other.

She can make tea. That's it. Probably would start out cooking and turn it into a science experiment.

Uhhh... psychometry?

Paintin' the town.

Some sort of manipulative magic. She'd get really carried away and then feel really guilty.

Someone smart and not too annoying, and accepts her weirdness.

The loss of the only family member she has left.

Her brother.

She doesn't think there's more than one place to go after death, but probably "cloudy rich neighborhood" and "fiery rock things".

Her messy, eccentric house but with some candles for ~mood~.
This looks fun!

Something map-like, with all sorts of lines and dots connecting to each other.

She can make tea. That's it. Probably would start out cooking and turn it into a science experiment.

Uhhh... psychometry?

Paintin' the town.

Some sort of manipulative magic. She'd get really carried away and then feel really guilty.

Someone smart and not too annoying, and accepts her weirdness.

The loss of the only family member she has left.

Her brother.

She doesn't think there's more than one place to go after death, but probably "cloudy rich neighborhood" and "fiery rock things".

Her messy, eccentric house but with some candles for ~mood~.
hu72dVR.png

It would be a smooth, flowing and probably symetric shape with no sharp or pointy edges.

Not over the top fancy, but he'll find a way to make even the most simple food interesting.

Definitely water magic.
    Most likely curled up crying, probably reading his favorite book or movie.

Necromancy most likely.

Someone who is kind and can keep him grounded, and make him feel safe.

Anything really. Particularly hurting him or his friends though.
    Something that haunts water and pulls people in, but he'd probably just scare himself.
    Heaven would be safe and peaceful, with massive libraries that he could read to his heart's content. Hell would be loud and dangerous, full of pain and fear.
Blue decorations! Streamers and balloons would be around, but no loud decorations like party poppers.

It would be a smooth, flowing and probably symetric shape with no sharp or pointy edges.

Not over the top fancy, but he'll find a way to make even the most simple food interesting.

Definitely water magic.
    Most likely curled up crying, probably reading his favorite book or movie.

Necromancy most likely.

Someone who is kind and can keep him grounded, and make him feel safe.

Anything really. Particularly hurting him or his friends though.
    Something that haunts water and pulls people in, but he'd probably just scare himself.
    Heaven would be safe and peaceful, with massive libraries that he could read to his heart's content. Hell would be loud and dangerous, full of pain and fear.
Blue decorations! Streamers and balloons would be around, but no loud decorations like party poppers.
@Oranitha
    A perfect circle, theoretically impossible, but if they had a soul nothing really was.
    Not bad, but not good either. They never had to cook for themselves before, and now that they do it's for survival.
    Mind control, they are a great manipulator.
    In a lab conducting experiments, or blowing stuff up, possibly both.
    Super strength, they hate the thought of simply using brute force, despite being a well trained fighter.
    Someone well spoken and intelligent, who will put up with their sass.
    Cause them to lose their intelligence, to be outsmarted over and over again without improvement on their part.
    Regard for the laws of physics and the theory of evolution.
    Where your going, and where I'm going after we die.
    Neon, with lots of re-purposed lab equipment.
@Oranitha
    A perfect circle, theoretically impossible, but if they had a soul nothing really was.
    Not bad, but not good either. They never had to cook for themselves before, and now that they do it's for survival.
    Mind control, they are a great manipulator.
    In a lab conducting experiments, or blowing stuff up, possibly both.
    Super strength, they hate the thought of simply using brute force, despite being a well trained fighter.
    Someone well spoken and intelligent, who will put up with their sass.
    Cause them to lose their intelligence, to be outsmarted over and over again without improvement on their part.
    Regard for the laws of physics and the theory of evolution.
    Where your going, and where I'm going after we die.
    Neon, with lots of re-purposed lab equipment.
1U8DDHp.png
1 2 3 4