Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OC personality quiz! Sort of!
1 2 3 4
Please feel free to ping me with your responses (I'm not subscribed), I love reading up on OCs. Or take it yourself--I'll never know. You definitely don't need to answer them all. I just want to see what people come up with! [code] [LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] [/LIST] [/code] Sample responses to the more "out there" questions, to help get the thoughts flowing: [b]Best type of magic:[/b] Restoration magic! He loves helping people, just a marshmallow all around. [b]Heaven vs. Hell[/b] (Not intended as an inherently religious question. More like what might be the ultimate reward vs the ultimate punishment): Heaven is kaleidoscopic chaos, with something new around every corner. Hell is a grey box full of the people you disappointed. [b]Soul object:[/b] Looks black and smooth, giving and sticky to the touch. Embedded barbs. [b]Campfire ghost story:[/b] Not remembering if the door was locked. She has a lot of everyday fears to deal with. [b]Ideal partner [/b](Doesn't need to imply romantic partners!): Someone sensible and grounded, but not a wet blanket. Someone they could debate with, without the fear of a shouting match.
Please feel free to ping me with your responses (I'm not subscribed), I love reading up on OCs. Or take it yourself--I'll never know. You definitely don't need to answer them all. I just want to see what people come up with!
Code:
[LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] [/LIST]

Sample responses to the more "out there" questions, to help get the thoughts flowing:

Best type of magic: Restoration magic! He loves helping people, just a marshmallow all around.

Heaven vs. Hell (Not intended as an inherently religious question. More like what might be the ultimate reward vs the ultimate punishment): Heaven is kaleidoscopic chaos, with something new around every corner. Hell is a grey box full of the people you disappointed.

Soul object: Looks black and smooth, giving and sticky to the touch. Embedded barbs.

Campfire ghost story: Not remembering if the door was locked. She has a lot of everyday fears to deal with.

Ideal partner (Doesn't need to imply romantic partners!): Someone sensible and grounded, but not a wet blanket. Someone they could debate with, without the fear of a shouting match.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I'll do this for my fourth persona, Doxx! He's a demon, an alien come to live on earth. [LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] His soul already is an 'abstract' object! In fact his humanoid body was custom made for him, normally he looks like this with three eyes [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/8-cell.gif/220px-8-cell.gif[/img] [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] Oh boy. He'd burn the house down. While he loves food, he's not sure how it works yet. [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Well he already has powers focused on time, so most likely his time magic would get stronger. [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] With his girlfriend, daughter, and the rest of his family. Probably crying and hugging them. Also he'd eat one last twinkie. [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Cursing others. He was cursed most of his life and he's... Not a fan of curses. [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] His ideal partner has been found. :) She's quiet, reserved, and calm, but very sweet to him and unafraid of showing affection. [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] Loss of his family. That's pretty much it. [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] It would probably confuse most humans because it would contain shattered glass and what would be described similarly to liquid hand soap. Basically the bones and blood of his kind. [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] He's got no concept of this; so few demons die that the afterlife isn't really something that regularly occurs to them. [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] Very, very blue. And squares. Squares everywhere. [/LIST]
@Oranitha
I'll do this for my fourth persona, Doxx! He's a demon, an alien come to live on earth.
  1. If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?

His soul already is an 'abstract' object! In fact his humanoid body was custom made for him, normally he looks like this with three eyes
    220px-8-cell.gif
  2. How would you describe their style of cooking?

Oh boy. He'd burn the house down. While he loves food, he's not sure how it works yet.
  3. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the best fit for their personality?

Well he already has powers focused on time, so most likely his time magic would get stronger.
  4. If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?

With his girlfriend, daughter, and the rest of his family. Probably crying and hugging them. Also he'd eat one last twinkie.
  5. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the worst possible fit for their personality?

Cursing others. He was cursed most of his life and he's... Not a fan of curses.
  6. What would they look for in an ideal partner?

His ideal partner has been found. :) She's quiet, reserved, and calm, but very sweet to him and unafraid of showing affection.
  7. What would it take to "break" them?

Loss of his family. That's pretty much it.
  8. What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?

It would probably confuse most humans because it would contain shattered glass and what would be described similarly to liquid hand soap. Basically the bones and blood of his kind.
  9. How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?

He's got no concept of this; so few demons die that the afterlife isn't really something that regularly occurs to them.
  10. If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?

Very, very blue. And squares. Squares everywhere.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Oranitha

If his soul were an object... I'd figure it'd be free-flowing like water.

He's not the best, but he's not "Burn the house down" bad... (I shuddered writing that). He'd also probably over-spice his foods but eat it anyhow with a :/ face
  3. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the best fit for their personality?

Time based magic, because he has a good grip on time. Knowing him though he'd use it to make his work day longer -more pay AND he likes his job-

He'd spend them either working or being with his friend(s).
  5. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the worst possible fit for their personality?

Oh boy... um, probably regenerative magic, because he'd become so obsessed with saving everyone or everything that he'd eventually wear himself too thin and be broken the times he COULDN'T save someone/something.

His ideal partner would be strong in all forms, but would also be a huge softy with him. Like crying on his shoulder, and being all "hug me..." *whines*. And someone who values loyalty and hard work.

Probably the loss of his family-despite them being an ocean away-, or losing everything he made for himself where he is now.

He'd include some odd creature his elder brother made up to scare him when they were younger.

Well, he's not really religious, so "Hot and deep in the ground." And "That city thing in the sky."

It'd be simple, a few nice table clothes and blankets laid out, maybe a bad homemade banner.

I have a couple more characters I'd do this for, but I don't want to make a text wall.
@Oranitha

If his soul were an object... I'd figure it'd be free-flowing like water.

He's not the best, but he's not "Burn the house down" bad... (I shuddered writing that). He'd also probably over-spice his foods but eat it anyhow with a :/ face

Time based magic, because he has a good grip on time. Knowing him though he'd use it to make his work day longer -more pay AND he likes his job-

He'd spend them either working or being with his friend(s).

Oh boy... um, probably regenerative magic, because he'd become so obsessed with saving everyone or everything that he'd eventually wear himself too thin and be broken the times he COULDN'T save someone/something.

His ideal partner would be strong in all forms, but would also be a huge softy with him. Like crying on his shoulder, and being all "hug me..." *whines*. And someone who values loyalty and hard work.

Probably the loss of his family-despite them being an ocean away-, or losing everything he made for himself where he is now.

He'd include some odd creature his elder brother made up to scare him when they were younger.

Well, he's not really religious, so "Hot and deep in the ground." And "That city thing in the sky."

It'd be simple, a few nice table clothes and blankets laid out, maybe a bad homemade banner.

I have a couple more characters I'd do this for, but I don't want to make a text wall.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I did them all and feel extremely embarrassed about rambling so much, haha.

Something kinda sea urchin-esque, but with a fuzzy looking center that you can sort of see through the spikes.
    Non-existent. They don't really cook where he comes from so much as they heat up meat, throw whatever else they can scrounge up into pot and call it a day. Seriously, there's only about 10 different ingredients they have to work with on a good day, so there's really no wiggle room for culinary style. (He enjoys chopping vegetables if that counts for anything, haha.)
    I could imagine him being a halfway decent healer.
    This is kind of a tough one that I'm torn 50/50 on... He has a bit of a burden complex to begin with, so I feel like it wouldn't be out of character for him to just wander off somewhere and die alone. He'd do it so that those close to him wouldn't have to worry and fuss over him, but it would backfire and they'd be just as upset that he wandered off. (And then they'd probably find him eventually and their reactions would be mixed, to say the least...)

There's also option two where he'd take his fiancee aside from the group, explain the situation to him and they could spend what little time left together. (Assuming he had the option to.) It might be tougher on his fiancee in the long run, but also kind of sweet in a way and I think said fiancee would appreciate the thought. They've been pretty inseparable for as long as either of them can remember, and I think they'd like to be there for each other at the end...
    Hmm... Probably something like necromancy. I feel like if he lost somebody important to him and he had that kind of power at his disposal, he'd bring them back immediately even if he didn't have their prior consent for resurrection or without thinking of the consequences of a rushed revival job.
    So he's engaged, you know? And I can think of dozens of reasons that said fiancee loves him, yeah? But...

I don't actually know why he loves him back! Which is terrible, and I actually realized this earlier this afternoon! I was imagining a scenario where his fiancee gets all sappy and rambles on about all the reasons he's into him and then wonders what attracts quiz boy to him and he pulls a total blank.

His fiancee is what's traditionally considered super attractive for their race which is definitely one thing, if he's willing to be blunt about it. I think he's also very appreciative that he puts up with his frequent emotional outbursts and is a great listener in general, but that still doesn't feel like enough...

Ugh. Got a lot of thinking to do about the foundation of their relationship!

If he saw somebody torturing and/or killing his fiancee or an innocent animal in a way that he couldn't step in to help, that would definitely do it.
    I feel like he'd just tell the story of an actual person's terrible death but then toss in some supernatural elements for pizzazz. (He's pretty terrible with words and doesn't have much of an imagination in the storytelling sense, haha.)
    I don't think he'd really understand the concept, at least in the original "bad goes here, goo goes there" sense. Folks in his neck of the woods son't really have an religious beliefs to speak of. They just kinda... Die. (And get cremated since it's way too cold to be digging graves.)
    He likes to pretend that he's bristly, hardcore and tough around most people, but it would absolutely end up being ~aesthetic~ with all sorts of cutesy stuff. We're talking Instagram-worthy pastels and whatnot. He does have quite an eye for color and design and a soft spot for all things cute, after all.
I did them all and feel extremely embarrassed about rambling so much, haha.

Something kinda sea urchin-esque, but with a fuzzy looking center that you can sort of see through the spikes.
    Non-existent. They don't really cook where he comes from so much as they heat up meat, throw whatever else they can scrounge up into pot and call it a day. Seriously, there's only about 10 different ingredients they have to work with on a good day, so there's really no wiggle room for culinary style. (He enjoys chopping vegetables if that counts for anything, haha.)
    I could imagine him being a halfway decent healer.
    This is kind of a tough one that I'm torn 50/50 on... He has a bit of a burden complex to begin with, so I feel like it wouldn't be out of character for him to just wander off somewhere and die alone. He'd do it so that those close to him wouldn't have to worry and fuss over him, but it would backfire and they'd be just as upset that he wandered off. (And then they'd probably find him eventually and their reactions would be mixed, to say the least...)

There's also option two where he'd take his fiancee aside from the group, explain the situation to him and they could spend what little time left together. (Assuming he had the option to.) It might be tougher on his fiancee in the long run, but also kind of sweet in a way and I think said fiancee would appreciate the thought. They've been pretty inseparable for as long as either of them can remember, and I think they'd like to be there for each other at the end...
    Hmm... Probably something like necromancy. I feel like if he lost somebody important to him and he had that kind of power at his disposal, he'd bring them back immediately even if he didn't have their prior consent for resurrection or without thinking of the consequences of a rushed revival job.
    So he's engaged, you know? And I can think of dozens of reasons that said fiancee loves him, yeah? But...

I don't actually know why he loves him back! Which is terrible, and I actually realized this earlier this afternoon! I was imagining a scenario where his fiancee gets all sappy and rambles on about all the reasons he's into him and then wonders what attracts quiz boy to him and he pulls a total blank.

His fiancee is what's traditionally considered super attractive for their race which is definitely one thing, if he's willing to be blunt about it. I think he's also very appreciative that he puts up with his frequent emotional outbursts and is a great listener in general, but that still doesn't feel like enough...

Ugh. Got a lot of thinking to do about the foundation of their relationship!

If he saw somebody torturing and/or killing his fiancee or an innocent animal in a way that he couldn't step in to help, that would definitely do it.
    I feel like he'd just tell the story of an actual person's terrible death but then toss in some supernatural elements for pizzazz. (He's pretty terrible with words and doesn't have much of an imagination in the storytelling sense, haha.)
    I don't think he'd really understand the concept, at least in the original "bad goes here, goo goes there" sense. Folks in his neck of the woods son't really have an religious beliefs to speak of. They just kinda... Die. (And get cremated since it's way too cold to be digging graves.)
    He likes to pretend that he's bristly, hardcore and tough around most people, but it would absolutely end up being ~aesthetic~ with all sorts of cutesy stuff. We're talking Instagram-worthy pastels and whatnot. He does have quite an eye for color and design and a soft spot for all things cute, after all.
@Oranitha

I'll put the main family from my book through it.

1) Diana Gallegos:
    Something silvery that's captured by a warm glow, but frigid to the touch and with the texture/properties of pewter.
    Very relevant question, actually! She's a celebrity restaurateur in the vein of Gordon Ramsay (raeg and all) and while she mostly manages her restaurants nowadays, she does occasionally jump in and help out her employees with cooking. She owns a few different restaurants, but the main one featured in the story is a diner that serves various kinds of international food in addition to traditional American diner fare. Unlike her husband, she's focused on flavor over presentation and her cooking tends to be fairly plain looking but very good.
    Probably water and/or moon/tide related magic.
    At home with her family, talking to them at the kitchen table or playing a game in the yard.
    I suppose anything related to having unlimited energy/high stamina because of her cyclothymia meaning she already has periods where she overworks herself and hyperfixates on productivity over everything else.
    Already married, and her and Norenn are compatible with each other in the sense that she's more intense and put-upon, whereas he's more calm and intuitive. He's able to reach her even when she's in emotional states and she's able to provide the strength to support him despite his difficulties. They're also both very physically affectionate and emotionally high maintenance people who need each other as a reminder to breathe at times.
    The desire to liberate her family from their situation is a major part of her motivation in-story, and if something were to happen to them she'd probably just quit. She's come close a few times as is, due to her battles with stress and depression.
    Oh, she'd tell some great ones, and would definitely get very into the acting and atmospherics of it.
    She's agnostic, so probably just by their stereotypical bible depictions, or she just wouldn't be sure.
    Simple but inviting, basically with the aim of making the guests feel at home. She and Norenn threw a garden party at one point in the story and it was sort of like this.

2) Norenn Gallegos
    Something bright and pleasantly warm, no solid mass but just a intangible light. When you reach out to it, it gets dimmer on that edge, like it's fearful of you.
    He's as much into cooking as Diana is, but does more of it around the home (he's a stay at home parent). He loves creating aesthetically pleasing things and often works with marzipan or otherwise designs colorful dessert/baking concepts. He's constantly tasting his own food while cooking and is one of those people who likes eating and making food in equal measures. Sometimes he just can't resist sticking his fingers in cake icing or sneaking extra sweets when no one is paying attention. At the same time, sometimes just making sandwiches for his kids is the highlight of his day.
    Light magic or the ability to conjure things out of the air.
    Making everyone in his family their favorite foods.
    Anything that was offensively oriented or gave him the ability to hurt people, especially if it was involuntary.
    (See Diana's section on this)
    Again, losing/being separated from his family (with the later being the more likely scenario in-story), although in his case he's more focused on keeping things stable so that doesn't happen, rather then liberation.
    I can only imagine that his species' idea of a ghost story is considerably different then ours and probably involves giant water creatures somehow.
    His own species' primary religion holds the idea that 'heaven' involves becoming one with the stars (which are seen as deities) and there no hell, just cessation of existence. That said, he's also agnostic, so he's not sure if he believes it or not.
    At the garden party in the after mentioned story, he made a lot of marzipan cats and used them to decorate the table and his serving trays, so definitely food-centered decorations and fun, creative stuff like that.

3) Keith Gallegos
    Something with the texture of flower petals, but modestly colored and restful to the eyes.
    Whenever he does get to cook for himself (which isn't often, having two passionate chef parents), he's likely to do it while chilling and listening to music or something to that effect.
    Something like passive nature or mood magic. Anything that isn't necessarily powerful but makes the environment more pleasant.
    Saying goodbye to his family (including his biological dad) or failing that, reading a favorite book.
    I can't even imagine what Keith would do with super strength or other physical enhancements, he's such a Non-Action Guy.
    Nothing. He's aro-ace!
    In-story, it's a combination of not feeling like he really belongs anywhere emotionally in his adoptive family and everyone taking their stress and putting it on him. He probably has a lower threshold for this type of thing then the rest of his family due to a desire to create a comfortable environment and general past trauma that makes him less tolerant of stress.
    He'd definitely come up with something elaborate and clever of his own origination, because he tends to be a more creative type and he's quite a good storyteller. On the other hand he's also the one most likely to tell a story that no one really understands the point of.
    Hell is walking a path alone forever, heaven is walking a path forever with your closest friends.
    Most likely he'd just end up having a reading club party in a library, or maybe a tea party? IDK, Keith isn't much of a large crowd person., or a loud and noisy decoration person.

4) Leo Gallegos
    Mathmatical equations, but when you look closer you see that the equations are mixed in with musical notation and graffiti.
    :

MOM, DAD!

What's the matter son?!

I burnt the salad!

He did NOT inherit Norenn and Diana's cooking skills, nor does he have any of their foodie-ness whatsoever. =P
    Sound-based (supersonic) magic or super math skills
    Playing a favorite song as loudly as he wanted and having the world's greatest jam session, probably with a couple of his closest friends and Keith.
    Anything cutesy or passive and pleasant, he's basically the opposite of his brother in this sense. Leo with plant magic powers is. lol
    He has a datefriend, their name is Francis Gebhart. See, Leo is kind of like Diana in the sense that he's a very intense person who has no idea how to relax, but he also has a kind of overt seriousness that she doesn't. Francis is a complete goofball with a sophomoric sense of humor, which Leo finds completely disarming and confusing in a charming way. Francis gets him to do and try a lot of things he never would otherwise due to a lack of sense of humor on his part.
    Being shut in and not allowed to experience life, and/or having his autonomy taken away from him. He's very independent for his age and needs freedom to move. Also, just due to the nature of his situation, having other people control him is kind of a sore spot for him.
    Leo would be the one to tell the story that's so messed up someone would have to stop him halfway through and remind him to be PG, and by the end everyone would be staring slack-jawed in horror.
    No metal in hell, honey.
    YOLO (make of that what you will)
@Oranitha

I'll put the main family from my book through it.

1) Diana Gallegos:
    Something silvery that's captured by a warm glow, but frigid to the touch and with the texture/properties of pewter.
    Very relevant question, actually! She's a celebrity restaurateur in the vein of Gordon Ramsay (raeg and all) and while she mostly manages her restaurants nowadays, she does occasionally jump in and help out her employees with cooking. She owns a few different restaurants, but the main one featured in the story is a diner that serves various kinds of international food in addition to traditional American diner fare. Unlike her husband, she's focused on flavor over presentation and her cooking tends to be fairly plain looking but very good.
    Probably water and/or moon/tide related magic.
    At home with her family, talking to them at the kitchen table or playing a game in the yard.
    I suppose anything related to having unlimited energy/high stamina because of her cyclothymia meaning she already has periods where she overworks herself and hyperfixates on productivity over everything else.
    Already married, and her and Norenn are compatible with each other in the sense that she's more intense and put-upon, whereas he's more calm and intuitive. He's able to reach her even when she's in emotional states and she's able to provide the strength to support him despite his difficulties. They're also both very physically affectionate and emotionally high maintenance people who need each other as a reminder to breathe at times.
    The desire to liberate her family from their situation is a major part of her motivation in-story, and if something were to happen to them she'd probably just quit. She's come close a few times as is, due to her battles with stress and depression.
    Oh, she'd tell some great ones, and would definitely get very into the acting and atmospherics of it.
    She's agnostic, so probably just by their stereotypical bible depictions, or she just wouldn't be sure.
    Simple but inviting, basically with the aim of making the guests feel at home. She and Norenn threw a garden party at one point in the story and it was sort of like this.

2) Norenn Gallegos
    Something bright and pleasantly warm, no solid mass but just a intangible light. When you reach out to it, it gets dimmer on that edge, like it's fearful of you.
    He's as much into cooking as Diana is, but does more of it around the home (he's a stay at home parent). He loves creating aesthetically pleasing things and often works with marzipan or otherwise designs colorful dessert/baking concepts. He's constantly tasting his own food while cooking and is one of those people who likes eating and making food in equal measures. Sometimes he just can't resist sticking his fingers in cake icing or sneaking extra sweets when no one is paying attention. At the same time, sometimes just making sandwiches for his kids is the highlight of his day.
    Light magic or the ability to conjure things out of the air.
    Making everyone in his family their favorite foods.
    Anything that was offensively oriented or gave him the ability to hurt people, especially if it was involuntary.
    (See Diana's section on this)
    Again, losing/being separated from his family (with the later being the more likely scenario in-story), although in his case he's more focused on keeping things stable so that doesn't happen, rather then liberation.
    I can only imagine that his species' idea of a ghost story is considerably different then ours and probably involves giant water creatures somehow.
    His own species' primary religion holds the idea that 'heaven' involves becoming one with the stars (which are seen as deities) and there no hell, just cessation of existence. That said, he's also agnostic, so he's not sure if he believes it or not.
    At the garden party in the after mentioned story, he made a lot of marzipan cats and used them to decorate the table and his serving trays, so definitely food-centered decorations and fun, creative stuff like that.

3) Keith Gallegos
    Something with the texture of flower petals, but modestly colored and restful to the eyes.
    Whenever he does get to cook for himself (which isn't often, having two passionate chef parents), he's likely to do it while chilling and listening to music or something to that effect.
    Something like passive nature or mood magic. Anything that isn't necessarily powerful but makes the environment more pleasant.
    Saying goodbye to his family (including his biological dad) or failing that, reading a favorite book.
    I can't even imagine what Keith would do with super strength or other physical enhancements, he's such a Non-Action Guy.
    Nothing. He's aro-ace!
    In-story, it's a combination of not feeling like he really belongs anywhere emotionally in his adoptive family and everyone taking their stress and putting it on him. He probably has a lower threshold for this type of thing then the rest of his family due to a desire to create a comfortable environment and general past trauma that makes him less tolerant of stress.
    He'd definitely come up with something elaborate and clever of his own origination, because he tends to be a more creative type and he's quite a good storyteller. On the other hand he's also the one most likely to tell a story that no one really understands the point of.
    Hell is walking a path alone forever, heaven is walking a path forever with your closest friends.
    Most likely he'd just end up having a reading club party in a library, or maybe a tea party? IDK, Keith isn't much of a large crowd person., or a loud and noisy decoration person.

4) Leo Gallegos
    Mathmatical equations, but when you look closer you see that the equations are mixed in with musical notation and graffiti.
    :

MOM, DAD!

What's the matter son?!

I burnt the salad!

He did NOT inherit Norenn and Diana's cooking skills, nor does he have any of their foodie-ness whatsoever. =P
    Sound-based (supersonic) magic or super math skills
    Playing a favorite song as loudly as he wanted and having the world's greatest jam session, probably with a couple of his closest friends and Keith.
    Anything cutesy or passive and pleasant, he's basically the opposite of his brother in this sense. Leo with plant magic powers is. lol
    He has a datefriend, their name is Francis Gebhart. See, Leo is kind of like Diana in the sense that he's a very intense person who has no idea how to relax, but he also has a kind of overt seriousness that she doesn't. Francis is a complete goofball with a sophomoric sense of humor, which Leo finds completely disarming and confusing in a charming way. Francis gets him to do and try a lot of things he never would otherwise due to a lack of sense of humor on his part.
    Being shut in and not allowed to experience life, and/or having his autonomy taken away from him. He's very independent for his age and needs freedom to move. Also, just due to the nature of his situation, having other people control him is kind of a sore spot for him.
    Leo would be the one to tell the story that's so messed up someone would have to stop him halfway through and remind him to be PG, and by the end everyone would be staring slack-jawed in horror.
    No metal in hell, honey.
    YOLO (make of that what you will)
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
...I never came up with names for them, somehow that's the only things that doesn't really comes to my mind and often changes.

A weird mess of lines, with one clear straight one

Everything tastes different than it looks like and often got a hot or sweet aftertaste. Also that's mainly because he's just like 'Whatever' when cooking(unless it involves hot vegetables) .

Hm, I think wind...

*Takes a nap on a field of grass*

Necromancy. He has respect for every kind of life even when they've died, so bringing them back to do things for him would really annoy him too.

A wise and curious one. But he sort of likes to be alone so imagining him with a partner is weird.

Take away his scarf and destroy it.

Very bloody details.

One is boring and the other one not.

...Plain ...But you could see some flowers and vines around the walls.
-

A circle.

Sweet, and most of the time it's made into a dessert like thing...

Nature.

Giving most of her possessions and annoy my other character

Any kind of magic which allows something to be done without working hard for it.

One which can put up with her... And is handy in fixing things...

Killing her friends or hometown.

A cute ghost! :3

Heaven is full of fluffy things and hell isn't

Bright colours all over the place, loads of pillows and candy everywhere
...I never came up with names for them, somehow that's the only things that doesn't really comes to my mind and often changes.

A weird mess of lines, with one clear straight one

Everything tastes different than it looks like and often got a hot or sweet aftertaste. Also that's mainly because he's just like 'Whatever' when cooking(unless it involves hot vegetables) .

Hm, I think wind...

*Takes a nap on a field of grass*

Necromancy. He has respect for every kind of life even when they've died, so bringing them back to do things for him would really annoy him too.

A wise and curious one. But he sort of likes to be alone so imagining him with a partner is weird.

Take away his scarf and destroy it.

Very bloody details.

One is boring and the other one not.

...Plain ...But you could see some flowers and vines around the walls.
-

A circle.

Sweet, and most of the time it's made into a dessert like thing...

Nature.

Giving most of her possessions and annoy my other character

Any kind of magic which allows something to be done without working hard for it.

One which can put up with her... And is handy in fixing things...

Killing her friends or hometown.

A cute ghost! :3

Heaven is full of fluffy things and hell isn't

Bright colours all over the place, loads of pillows and candy everywhere

..A golden liquid, with antlers sticking out?

The microwave never gets any rest

Healing or the power to create (inanimate objects only, she can not create life)

With her only friend

The power to instantly destroy, or the power to stop time (She hates destruction, if she breaks something she fixes it. Time stopping has a bad..rep...within her intensely strange bloodline)

Someone who can make her laugh, to stick with her during good and bad times

Her own friend turning against her..it took her 19 years to finally get a friend...

Tales of abominations attacking out in the open daylight with no one else noticing or caring for her safety.

A place where she could be with many that don't care about her bloodline, and a place where everyone wants to see her dead

Colorful and very Wonderland like
@Oranitha

..A golden liquid, with antlers sticking out?

The microwave never gets any rest

Healing or the power to create (inanimate objects only, she can not create life)

With her only friend

The power to instantly destroy, or the power to stop time (She hates destruction, if she breaks something she fixes it. Time stopping has a bad..rep...within her intensely strange bloodline)

Someone who can make her laugh, to stick with her during good and bad times

Her own friend turning against her..it took her 19 years to finally get a friend...

Tales of abominations attacking out in the open daylight with no one else noticing or caring for her safety.

A place where she could be with many that don't care about her bloodline, and a place where everyone wants to see her dead

Colorful and very Wonderland like
@Oranitha
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Ooh boy this looks like fun. >:D
For my OC Nexus.

Spiky and yellow. Shooting off electricity(?)

He tries, he really does. Honestly the best he can do is a sandwich.

He is working on controlling electricity, but shadowy magic might fit him well, too. (Too bad that's impossible for him)

"MYRA I LOVE YOU"
    "...What?"
    "N-NEVERMIND." O////O

Water, hahaha.

Myra. Someone smart, a capable fighter, kind, not a complete idiot. (So the opposite of the one he has XD)

Having to watch someone he loves die in front of him... for him... again.

Little kids who hide in closets.

"Heaven is exploring with Myra. Hell is being trapped in a small box with Daku for enternity."

"What's a 'party'?"
Ooh boy this looks like fun. >:D
For my OC Nexus.

Spiky and yellow. Shooting off electricity(?)

He tries, he really does. Honestly the best he can do is a sandwich.

He is working on controlling electricity, but shadowy magic might fit him well, too. (Too bad that's impossible for him)

"MYRA I LOVE YOU"
    "...What?"
    "N-NEVERMIND." O////O

Water, hahaha.

Myra. Someone smart, a capable fighter, kind, not a complete idiot. (So the opposite of the one he has XD)

Having to watch someone he loves die in front of him... for him... again.

Little kids who hide in closets.

"Heaven is exploring with Myra. Hell is being trapped in a small box with Daku for enternity."

"What's a 'party'?"
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
I'll do it for one of my boys, might do some of the rest later!
    His soul is already able to manifest physically - very blue, very sparkly, vaguely amorphous fog of magic with a lot of wings and covered in shifting white 'scars'. Doesn't glow so bright anymore.
    "?????????? ?????? ? Can I- can I just order a pizza???? ??"
    Protection or shield-based magic. He's not goint to stand by and watch anyone hurt his loved ones again.
    Full of whiskey.
    Shadowy magic, mind manipulation and control. He's a good-hearted man who does whatever he believes is best (or used to, anyway), and very little tolerance for criminals or tricksters.
    Someone to tolerate his BS and look past the pain.
    Not being able to protect his kids, or his younger family members (siblings, nieces, nephews, anyone). He's already failed at that once.
    Old war stories. They're not pretty.
    "At least I can go to hell."
    Pillows. Blankets. Soft toys. It's a slumber party. He's going to sleep. Don't wake the poor old man up.
I'll do it for one of my boys, might do some of the rest later!
    His soul is already able to manifest physically - very blue, very sparkly, vaguely amorphous fog of magic with a lot of wings and covered in shifting white 'scars'. Doesn't glow so bright anymore.
    "?????????? ?????? ? Can I- can I just order a pizza???? ??"
    Protection or shield-based magic. He's not goint to stand by and watch anyone hurt his loved ones again.
    Full of whiskey.
    Shadowy magic, mind manipulation and control. He's a good-hearted man who does whatever he believes is best (or used to, anyway), and very little tolerance for criminals or tricksters.
    Someone to tolerate his BS and look past the pain.
    Not being able to protect his kids, or his younger family members (siblings, nieces, nephews, anyone). He's already failed at that once.
    Old war stories. They're not pretty.
    "At least I can go to hell."
    Pillows. Blankets. Soft toys. It's a slumber party. He's going to sleep. Don't wake the poor old man up.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
@Oranitha
My budgie character, Rainforest.

I don't know...

Budgies can't cook.

The ability to control temperature.

Battling. Not that he'd want to, of course...

Fire.

One who makes him happy.

Not much.

Lightning? Monsters? Fire monsters?

"Heaven is perfect and probably fluffy. Hell is too hot or too cold and... nah."

Flowers. Everywhere. And balloons.
@Oranitha
My budgie character, Rainforest.

I don't know...

Budgies can't cook.

The ability to control temperature.

Battling. Not that he'd want to, of course...

Fire.

One who makes him happy.

Not much.

Lightning? Monsters? Fire monsters?

"Heaven is perfect and probably fluffy. Hell is too hot or too cold and... nah."

Flowers. Everywhere. And balloons.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4