Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for good books?
1 2 3 4 5 6
If you want something creepy and bone-chilling without blood/gore, I suggest Penpal by Dathan Auerbach! Its one of my all time favorites because of the creepy build up to the twist ending!
If you want something creepy and bone-chilling without blood/gore, I suggest Penpal by Dathan Auerbach! Its one of my all time favorites because of the creepy build up to the twist ending!
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@ShadowOTJ - Ooh, sounds fun! I do adore a good horror book.
@ShadowOTJ - Ooh, sounds fun! I do adore a good horror book.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@lamarqueisdead - The series you listed..are they in order when you listed them?
@lamarqueisdead - The series you listed..are they in order when you listed them?
@Rainforest

Chronologically, that's the order of the series. Beka Cooper is a spin-off series that takes place 200 years before the events of the Song of the Lioness.
@Rainforest

Chronologically, that's the order of the series. Beka Cooper is a spin-off series that takes place 200 years before the events of the Song of the Lioness.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@lamarqueisdead - Hm. Thank you! ^_^
@lamarqueisdead - Hm. Thank you! ^_^
I dont really read a whole lot of dragon or fantasy books (eyyyy sci fi) buuuut some book series I've read/been working on
I dont really read a whole lot of dragon or fantasy books (eyyyy sci fi) buuuut some book series I've read/been working on
@thesmallestshark
Woah, Six of Crows is the same universe as the Grisha series? I've got a copy of Six of Crows but I've never really gotten into it. I really enjoyed the Grisha series too!
@thesmallestshark
Woah, Six of Crows is the same universe as the Grisha series? I've got a copy of Six of Crows but I've never really gotten into it. I really enjoyed the Grisha series too!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@seapulse - I saw a classmate reading The Raven Cycle. Do you recommend it?
@seapulse - I saw a classmate reading The Raven Cycle. Do you recommend it?
@Rainforest
I will recommend it until the day I die
It's an absolutely fantastic book series! All the books in the series are out, too! So no waiting for a year for the last book to come out.

I forgot to add Angelfall (in the Penryn and the End of Days series.) which is also a really good dystopian book with a very satisfying ending.
@Rainforest
I will recommend it until the day I die
It's an absolutely fantastic book series! All the books in the series are out, too! So no waiting for a year for the last book to come out.

I forgot to add Angelfall (in the Penryn and the End of Days series.) which is also a really good dystopian book with a very satisfying ending.
@seapulse - So I should read it then? Ahaha.

Is that one like the Hunger Games? (Angelfall.)
@seapulse - So I should read it then? Ahaha.

Is that one like the Hunger Games? (Angelfall.)
1 2 3 4 5 6