Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | supernatural season finale!
1 2
me: finally...

me reading this thread: oh great...two more seasons.

the show was good but then they put in that god/angel stuff as the main plot point (imo they shouldn't have had it at all and stuck with crytids/demons/monsters etc...) and it got subpar. i loved how creepy and lowkey scary it was before.
me: finally...

me reading this thread: oh great...two more seasons.

the show was good but then they put in that god/angel stuff as the main plot point (imo they shouldn't have had it at all and stuck with crytids/demons/monsters etc...) and it got subpar. i loved how creepy and lowkey scary it was before.
I'd love if they could go back to the monsters and demons and werewolves and vampires but at this point I'd miss Cas and Crowley for them to leave forever and honestly Lucifer was really funny too! I'd love if he could show up in occasion!
I'd love if they could go back to the monsters and demons and werewolves and vampires but at this point I'd miss Cas and Crowley for them to leave forever and honestly Lucifer was really funny too! I'd love if he could show up in occasion!
I loved the series up until around season nine or so. I loved the angel stuff, I thought the similarities between Sam and Lucifer were really interesting and it all added a lot more depth to the characters.

That said after a few seasons of that things started to go off the rails and at this stage I really would like it to just end. I'll always love the show but to be honest it's kind of run it's course.

I loved the series up until around season nine or so. I loved the angel stuff, I thought the similarities between Sam and Lucifer were really interesting and it all added a lot more depth to the characters.

That said after a few seasons of that things started to go off the rails and at this stage I really would like it to just end. I'll always love the show but to be honest it's kind of run it's course.

pqSUfxY.png
My King is dead :(

But last season and especially this season I felt like there were a number of episodes I really had to struggle to get through because of poor writing. I think things up to 9/10 were alright, certainly some rough spots, but it doesn't have the same quality it used to.

Apparently they plan to end around episode 300, which is supposed to be midway through Season 14.

I'll wait and see what happens with 13, I'm not too on the ball with Lucifer's spawn being a thing now, but if the writing improves maybe I can stick with it. (Regardless I will probably end up watching their animated Scooby Doo episode they have planned just to see it.)

Cas I think has be confirmed to be back, but Crowley might be dead for good unfortunately, Mark has left, so if they do bring him back it will be a different actor.
My King is dead :(

But last season and especially this season I felt like there were a number of episodes I really had to struggle to get through because of poor writing. I think things up to 9/10 were alright, certainly some rough spots, but it doesn't have the same quality it used to.

Apparently they plan to end around episode 300, which is supposed to be midway through Season 14.

I'll wait and see what happens with 13, I'm not too on the ball with Lucifer's spawn being a thing now, but if the writing improves maybe I can stick with it. (Regardless I will probably end up watching their animated Scooby Doo episode they have planned just to see it.)

Cas I think has be confirmed to be back, but Crowley might be dead for good unfortunately, Mark has left, so if they do bring him back it will be a different actor.
6wR17En.png
1 2