Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | supernatural season finale!
1 2
ok so we can all agree that this show just went downhill from the beginning. Like it picked up in the middle, maybe, and then continued on. So I just watched the season 12 finale and I have no words. I felt like there was too much going on and that it was kind of tasteless, but it still left me wanting to watch soooo??

anyhow
so that space rift huh. This isn't freaking doctor who, why is there a space rift? Seeing Bobby (not really) did hit me in the feels tho

if you watched it, hit me up with what you think of it
Do you think Lucifer will kill Mary or keep her alive in the other world?
Do you think Crowley is really dead?
Do you think Cas is really dead?
Do you think Kelly's baby (not so much) is going to be good or evil?
And do you think we are going to see more of other world Bobby?

also praise the gods they played Carry On Wayward Son for the finale or I would've hit someone
ok so we can all agree that this show just went downhill from the beginning. Like it picked up in the middle, maybe, and then continued on. So I just watched the season 12 finale and I have no words. I felt like there was too much going on and that it was kind of tasteless, but it still left me wanting to watch soooo??

anyhow
so that space rift huh. This isn't freaking doctor who, why is there a space rift? Seeing Bobby (not really) did hit me in the feels tho

if you watched it, hit me up with what you think of it
Do you think Lucifer will kill Mary or keep her alive in the other world?
Do you think Crowley is really dead?
Do you think Cas is really dead?
Do you think Kelly's baby (not so much) is going to be good or evil?
And do you think we are going to see more of other world Bobby?

also praise the gods they played Carry On Wayward Son for the finale or I would've hit someone
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
Ah... yes... it appears superwho is now an official thing. [img]https://dyn0.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/2163406.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg[/img]
Ah... yes... it appears superwho is now an official thing.

2163406.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
....i am suddenly very glad that i left this show wow
....i am suddenly very glad that i left this show wow
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
I forgot what happened in the season 12 finale..... I watched it a long while ago.... months.... wait... never mind I was thinking season 11
I forgot what happened in the season 12 finale..... I watched it a long while ago.... months.... wait... never mind I was thinking season 11
It was actually confirmed that there should be a season 13 at least so....
It was actually confirmed that there should be a season 13 at least so....
It was recently renewed for two seasons. This series is beloved by TPTB at the CW -- as long as the two Js want to continue doing it, it will stay on.
It was recently renewed for two seasons. This series is beloved by TPTB at the CW -- as long as the two Js want to continue doing it, it will stay on.
HEveOVO.png
After all this the two of them will BE Sam and Dean! Like how Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson and the guy who played Ron in the Harry Potter movies (I forgot his name oops) are still Harry, Ron, and Hermione to many. Long running shows and movies tend to do that.
After all this the two of them will BE Sam and Dean! Like how Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson and the guy who played Ron in the Harry Potter movies (I forgot his name oops) are still Harry, Ron, and Hermione to many. Long running shows and movies tend to do that.
They need to stop, that's what they need to do.
It was good and now it's terrible.
They need to stop, that's what they need to do.
It was good and now it's terrible.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Yea, the plot line has not been at its best. But, I still love J2 and think they are great actors. They're the reason I still watch the show.
Yea, the plot line has not been at its best. But, I still love J2 and think they are great actors. They're the reason I still watch the show.
I've come this far, why stop now? I've watched 12 seasons of this show and it would seem like a waste to just stop watching now
I've come this far, why stop now? I've watched 12 seasons of this show and it would seem like a waste to just stop watching now
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
1 2