Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopia Central [Neopets HUB]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
HSNFGKF Remember when the angelpuss looked like this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZZa9F2n.gif[/img]
HSNFGKF Remember when the angelpuss looked like this?
ZZa9F2n.gif
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 That looks like some kind of deformed pancake.
@lillian1744 That looks like some kind of deformed pancake.
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora They made a plushie of it. [img]http://images.neopets.com/shopping/merchandise/angelpuss_plushie.jpg[/img]
@Sonora They made a plushie of it.
angelpuss_plushie.jpg
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 I need to get one of those now. (Speaking of plushies, I actually have a couple! A big purple Aisha, a golden Aisha, a spotted Kau, and a plushie Jubjub and Mynci!)
@lillian1744 I need to get one of those now. (Speaking of plushies, I actually have a couple! A big purple Aisha, a golden Aisha, a spotted Kau, and a plushie Jubjub and Mynci!)
h1d7LhT.png
Omg I still have my angelpuss plushie xD I'll have to see if I can find it in my room later :P
Omg I still have my angelpuss plushie xD I'll have to see if I can find it in my room later :P
Vj0BLbc.png
@Sonora I have some, too! 3 aishas, a faerie kougra, and a couple of McDonald's plushies somewhere around here.

@Yukikohime Nice!
@Sonora I have some, too! 3 aishas, a faerie kougra, and a couple of McDonald's plushies somewhere around here.

@Yukikohime Nice!
9ZmzY.gif
@Annika Hmm. It's kind of a long shot but I think your best bet would be to create a new (side) account and use it to send a support ticket to The Neopets Team (you can do this under "Contact Us.")

Be sure to include as much info as you can remember and then join in the purgatory party that is the ticket response waiting room on the Neoboards. :V
@Annika Hmm. It's kind of a long shot but I think your best bet would be to create a new (side) account and use it to send a support ticket to The Neopets Team (you can do this under "Contact Us.")

Be sure to include as much info as you can remember and then join in the purgatory party that is the ticket response waiting room on the Neoboards. :V
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 Oh yeah that reminds me, I tried sending a ticket and it keeps showing a blank page :/
@lillian1744 Oh yeah that reminds me, I tried sending a ticket and it keeps showing a blank page :/
h1d7LhT.png
Idk if this is where I should post this but I have an old account I never use and does anyone want my Neopet? Her name is RewrittenLife and she's 945 days old. My username is scrimycrungus
Idk if this is where I should post this but I have an old account I never use and does anyone want my Neopet? Her name is RewrittenLife and she's 945 days old. My username is scrimycrungus
@AvacadoToast I'll gladly take her! I'll message you on one of my sides!
@AvacadoToast I'll gladly take her! I'll message you on one of my sides!
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22