Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopia Central [Neopets HUB]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@lillian1744 Oh yeah, I found a site that lists every Neopet that's in the pound, want me to link it?
@lillian1744 Oh yeah, I found a site that lists every Neopet that's in the pound, want me to link it?
h1d7LhT.png
^
^
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Sonora Oh, yes please! I'll add it to the helpful links post!
@Sonora Oh, yes please! I'll add it to the helpful links post!
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 Here it is! There are a lot more painted pets in the pound then I thought!
@lillian1744 Here it is! There are a lot more painted pets in the pound then I thought!
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora Thank you! It has been added to the link directory.

Also yeah, there are quite a lot of painted pets in the pound these days. ;-;
@Sonora Thank you! It has been added to the link directory.

Also yeah, there are quite a lot of painted pets in the pound these days. ;-;
9ZmzY.gif
Oh goodness neopets. I've been on and off of it for the past few years now lol

Jpshelby(Main)
iloveprinceyukisohma (Lab Ray)
brucecollector
queen_yukiko_hime

Those are my accounts c:
Oh goodness neopets. I've been on and off of it for the past few years now lol

Jpshelby(Main)
iloveprinceyukisohma (Lab Ray)
brucecollector
queen_yukiko_hime

Those are my accounts c:
Vj0BLbc.png
pfft, I'd be super-embarrased at revealing my Neo account, if only because of the bad fanfic it's accumulated during my teen years x)

I still kind of play though, mostly I log in for events.
pfft, I'd be super-embarrased at revealing my Neo account, if only because of the bad fanfic it's accumulated during my teen years x)

I still kind of play though, mostly I log in for events.
UwUnl7O.png
@lillian1744 - Thanks so much! I used to have a lot of pride in my neopets and I still love them to pieces.
@lillian1744 - Thanks so much! I used to have a lot of pride in my neopets and I still love them to pieces.
morgan: 31, he / they - art shop
@lillian1744 It's so weird, I just saw robot and zombie pets in there. I thought those were rare!
@lillian1744 It's so weird, I just saw robot and zombie pets in there. I thought those were rare!
h1d7LhT.png
There's a lot of abandoned painted pets in the pound! I adopted my Sketch Eyrie right from there! I'm JesseMccrees on Neopets. I just had to remake since my old account was purged. I'm happy to say I reached my neogoal a little while ago of getting into the lab ray!

I don't know what to do now, I think I'm going to focus on making a Genji Shimada neopet. Honestly I will just stick with potions, I feel like a lot of the clothing items just look really, really bad. I would have preferred if we kept just painting neopets and then the brush would give them a really nice looking design. Instead of now where a lot of old paintbrushes now just make them look one tone with possibly no accessories.
There's a lot of abandoned painted pets in the pound! I adopted my Sketch Eyrie right from there! I'm JesseMccrees on Neopets. I just had to remake since my old account was purged. I'm happy to say I reached my neogoal a little while ago of getting into the lab ray!

I don't know what to do now, I think I'm going to focus on making a Genji Shimada neopet. Honestly I will just stick with potions, I feel like a lot of the clothing items just look really, really bad. I would have preferred if we kept just painting neopets and then the brush would give them a really nice looking design. Instead of now where a lot of old paintbrushes now just make them look one tone with possibly no accessories.
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22