Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopia Central [Neopets HUB]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@Sayla

Wait really? That's awesome for Haunted Woods!

@Icystorm

I'm always willing to take junk, granted I already have the hoarder avvie, I always like junk anyways. XD
@Sayla

Wait really? That's awesome for Haunted Woods!

@Icystorm

I'm always willing to take junk, granted I already have the hoarder avvie, I always like junk anyways. XD
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Sayla Dress To Impress has now been added! Thank you!

@Icystorm Wow, you have very nice pets!!
@Sayla Dress To Impress has now been added! Thank you!

@Icystorm Wow, you have very nice pets!!
9ZmzY.gif
@Lauros !!!!! That would be amazing thank you so much!
@Lauros !!!!! That would be amazing thank you so much!
9ZmzY.gif
@Sonora
Thank you. Not sure which hissi you are talking about, but the grey one was the last pet I got a paintbrush for before I stopped playing. I think the last major thing I remember was the Day of Sin.
I am currently out of town, but probably Tuesday I can set up some trades for you and @NekoNikki ^^
@Sonora
Thank you. Not sure which hissi you are talking about, but the grey one was the last pet I got a paintbrush for before I stopped playing. I think the last major thing I remember was the Day of Sin.
I am currently out of town, but probably Tuesday I can set up some trades for you and @NekoNikki ^^
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm I meant to say I liked both of them :P If you don't mind me asking, what was the day of sin?
@Icystorm I meant to say I liked both of them :P If you don't mind me asking, what was the day of sin?
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora
The chat filters basically went poof. It was complete chaos. If neopets wasn't so strict with everything, it probably would not have been as bad as it was, but at least it was entertaining.
@Sonora
The chat filters basically went poof. It was complete chaos. If neopets wasn't so strict with everything, it probably would not have been as bad as it was, but at least it was entertaining.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm I remember when that happened! I was on hiatus from Neo at the time, but I saw screenshots of the madness as people were liveblogging it on tumblr.
@Icystorm I remember when that happened! I was on hiatus from Neo at the time, but I saw screenshots of the madness as people were liveblogging it on tumblr.
9ZmzY.gif
@Sayla
Oh! Didn't know that about Haunted Woods! Thanks! Welcome back from hiatus!
Being a NC'er is toxic, especially with DTI. Every time you go there your WL grows!

@lillian1744
No problem at all! I spend more time than i'd like to admit on the NC chat, someone is bound to have it tucked away! n.n

@Sayla
Oh! Didn't know that about Haunted Woods! Thanks! Welcome back from hiatus!
Being a NC'er is toxic, especially with DTI. Every time you go there your WL grows!

@lillian1744
No problem at all! I spend more time than i'd like to admit on the NC chat, someone is bound to have it tucked away! n.n

@Icystorm

I remember that. I was lurking on one of my alts that day so if I posted my main wouldn't get iced. (Even though I'd pretty much stopped going on it then.) My friend trolled the forums though during it, it was fun to read through though.
@Icystorm

I remember that. I was lurking on one of my alts that day so if I posted my main wouldn't get iced. (Even though I'd pretty much stopped going on it then.) My friend trolled the forums though during it, it was fun to read through though.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
So do any of you lovely ppl have wishlists on Neo? ouo
So do any of you lovely ppl have wishlists on Neo? ouo
Vj0BLbc.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22