Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 591 592
[quote name="Maithe" date="2018-10-05 11:27:04" ] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/41c76ac125b3bca75557c3c42c687b56/tumblr_pg4z1hYvoo1x0pwsko3_1280.png[/img] Jojo Friday is officially back everyone! Have Giorno's beautiful smile to celebrate! [/quote] This image gave me life, just as Giorno would want
Maithe wrote on 2018-10-05 11:27:04:
tumblr_pg4z1hYvoo1x0pwsko3_1280.png

Jojo Friday is officially back everyone!

Have Giorno's beautiful smile to celebrate!

This image gave me life, just as Giorno would want
Forum-Signature.png
It somewhat bothers me that they didn't went for his "classic" colour palette, with the blue suit, same thing with Fugo's red and white becoming green and orange
It somewhat bothers me that they didn't went for his "classic" colour palette, with the blue suit, same thing with Fugo's red and white becoming green and orange
[quote name="JamieHeart" date="2018-10-05 12:31:57" ] It somewhat bothers me that they didn't went for his "classic" colour palette, with the blue suit, same thing with Fugo's red and white becoming green and orange [/quote] Tbh I absolutely love that they went with Pink Giorno but pink (Specifically magenta) is my favorite color so I may be a little biased... Green Fugo is a little weird [spoiler]but green at least makes me think of poisonous stuff, which suits his Stand? And green looks really nice with purple so next to Purple Haze he looks really cool[/spoiler]
JamieHeart wrote on 2018-10-05 12:31:57:

Tbh I absolutely love that they went with Pink Giorno but pink (Specifically magenta) is my favorite color so I may be a little biased... Green Fugo is a little weird but green at least makes me think of poisonous stuff, which suits his Stand? And green looks really nice with purple so next to Purple Haze he looks really cool
Forum-Signature.png
This is my favorite that the anime has ever looked, it resembles old school anime and is really pleasing
This is my favorite that the anime has ever looked, it resembles old school anime and is really pleasing
Can I post here just to announce I've started the series? I've only watched the first two episodes thus far but I might be hooked, I've never really watched anything like it.
Can I post here just to announce I've started the series? I've only watched the first two episodes thus far but I might be hooked, I've never really watched anything like it.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@PrehistoryMaker

Welcome to the club friend! Jojo was the first anime/manga series I ever got hooked on, it really is unlike anything i've ever seen before as well!

Just a heads up; there'll probably be spoilers in this thread!
@PrehistoryMaker

Welcome to the club friend! Jojo was the first anime/manga series I ever got hooked on, it really is unlike anything i've ever seen before as well!

Just a heads up; there'll probably be spoilers in this thread!
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
@Maithe I probably won’t frequent this thread until I get further in it, and if I do see something for an arc I’m not at yet it will all be Greek to me.

I got the idea to post here because I saw a JoJo Reference(tm) in a bird video compilation (it was “rerorerorero” over a cockatoo touching a microphone with its tongue… I’ve seen that before and it certainly is… something…)
@Maithe I probably won’t frequent this thread until I get further in it, and if I do see something for an arc I’m not at yet it will all be Greek to me.

I got the idea to post here because I saw a JoJo Reference(tm) in a bird video compilation (it was “rerorerorero” over a cockatoo touching a microphone with its tongue… I’ve seen that before and it certainly is… something…)
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I just love jjba so much wow... I just finished reading Steel Ball Run and i just want to buy the manga. Has anyone else read SBR?
I just love jjba so much wow... I just finished reading Steel Ball Run and i just want to buy the manga. Has anyone else read SBR?
@MrMarsu

i have! sbr is one of my favorite parts, actually ^^
@MrMarsu

i have! sbr is one of my favorite parts, actually ^^
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
not gonna lie I screeched a bit when The Lick happened
not gonna lie I screeched a bit when The Lick happened

weeb supreme, they/them, poor decisions

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png

1Tdrm4y.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 591 592