Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 591 592
@CreatorHolly

ive added you!
@CreatorHolly

ive added you!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
I recently bought a DIO fan dragon! He's honestly my favorite character outta the entire series. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37015675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370157/37015675_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]And to boot, he's a descendent of the hacker Naomi's Noami!![/s] I already love him sm whoops I plan I getting a Polnareff, Kars & maaayybe a Josuke or Jotaro dragon in the future! [s]Also considering a username change to some DIO sound and/or phrase
I recently bought a DIO fan dragon! He's honestly my favorite character outta the entire series.

37015675_350.png

And to boot, he's a descendent of the hacker Naomi's Noami!!
I already love him sm whoops

I plan I getting a Polnareff, Kars & maaayybe a Josuke or Jotaro dragon in the future!

Also considering a username change to some DIO sound and/or phrase

1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@Josuuke

Could you please add me to the members list? I'd like to join, if that's alright!
@Josuuke

Could you please add me to the members list? I'd like to join, if that's alright!
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@xXMonstaerXx

ive added you :)
@xXMonstaerXx

ive added you :)
@Josuuke

Thank you ~

EDIT: Could you throw my DIO up with the other fan dragons please?
@Josuuke

Thank you ~

EDIT: Could you throw my DIO up with the other fan dragons please?
Moony / they/him / +3
@xXMonstaerXx

while he is lovely, the fandragons on the front page were voted on by the other members of the club earlier. once enough fandragons are submitted i will run another vote!
@xXMonstaerXx

while he is lovely, the fandragons on the front page were voted on by the other members of the club earlier. once enough fandragons are submitted i will run another vote!
@Josuuke

Whoops, sorry, I didn't know about that! I'll make sure to remember that, then.
@Josuuke

Whoops, sorry, I didn't know about that! I'll make sure to remember that, then.
Moony / they/him / +3
Slides in maybe? It hasn't been two months :')c
Slides in maybe? It hasn't been two months :')c
RzClvss.png
he/him/his
@DonFlamenco welcome
@DonFlamenco welcome
@Josuuke

[waves!]
@Josuuke

[waves!]
RzClvss.png