Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One thing that makes you happy?
1 2 3
just as a quick mood lifter, comment something that makes you happy! (can even include why if you feel like it ;o;)

I am currently grateful for the presence of vocaloid, it reminds me that music is about expression :'3

(currently listening to Karma by CircusP, if you want a recommendation :3 and Copycat, AND Rolling Girl, AND Deep Sea Girl, AND Remote control xDD)
just as a quick mood lifter, comment something that makes you happy! (can even include why if you feel like it ;o;)

I am currently grateful for the presence of vocaloid, it reminds me that music is about expression :'3

(currently listening to Karma by CircusP, if you want a recommendation :3 and Copycat, AND Rolling Girl, AND Deep Sea Girl, AND Remote control xDD)
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I was trying to think of what to do for the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and I somehow ended up remembering the Jethro Tull song Whaler's dues. It is a sad song, but I love it so.
I was trying to think of what to do for the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and I somehow ended up remembering the Jethro Tull song Whaler's dues. It is a sad song, but I love it so.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
FOOD! CATS!! MUSIC!!! AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!
FOOD! CATS!! MUSIC!!! AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
FlightRising.... does that count?
FlightRising.... does that count?
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I love just watching my favorite tv shows, listening to music, and drawing
I love just watching my favorite tv shows, listening to music, and drawing
My internet friends and when they draw stuff for me because I like to feel appreciated for once. Also food, and internet.
My internet friends and when they draw stuff for me because I like to feel appreciated for once. Also food, and internet.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
my s/o for being so amazing and supportive //w//
And Haikyuu for its general awesomeness
my s/o for being so amazing and supportive //w//
And Haikyuu for its general awesomeness
I love my critters. They make me happy.

I also love my s/o, and my nerd friends who really try to make my day.
(one of them was being a total idiot, apologized next day and brought me a soda. very sweet)
I love my critters. They make me happy.

I also love my s/o, and my nerd friends who really try to make my day.
(one of them was being a total idiot, apologized next day and brought me a soda. very sweet)
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
My dog...
My dog...
little-wahle.png
memes, music, and fandoms :')
memes, music, and fandoms :')
1 2 3