Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're putting off right now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sleep
Sleep
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
Doing my projects omg and I'm 100+ pages behind on a book I should have finished two weeks ago.
Doing my projects omg and I'm 100+ pages behind on a book I should have finished two weeks ago.
sZShZzW.png
Today is the last day of my spring break and I'm putting off my English extra credit essays :/ I really need to do them because I have an 89% in that class and I gotta get that A... I was also supposed to study for APUSH but who cares about that ¯\_(?)_/¯
Today is the last day of my spring break and I'm putting off my English extra credit essays :/ I really need to do them because I have an 89% in that class and I gotta get that A... I was also supposed to study for APUSH but who cares about that ¯\_(?)_/¯
2 page paper about how we as citizens can improve the criminal justice system to reduce police misconduct. also putting off reading two chapters of a political science book
2 page paper about how we as citizens can improve the criminal justice system to reduce police misconduct. also putting off reading two chapters of a political science book
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
Art
self-care
School assignments
... xD

man, depression is the bomb!
Art
self-care
School assignments
... xD

man, depression is the bomb!
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
Revising for mock exams.
Revising for mock exams.
Tn4aWhc.png
Calling certain (important) people about (important) things.
Self-care.

I just need to chill out. xD
Calling certain (important) people about (important) things.
Self-care.

I just need to chill out. xD
UwUnl7O.png
....tomorrow .. seriously dentist drills are the worst man.
....tomorrow .. seriously dentist drills are the worst man.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Writing some fanfic requests I got two weeks ago.

Frankly, I'm sick of the requested pairing, and would much rather spend my time writing dragon lore.
Writing some fanfic requests I got two weeks ago.

Frankly, I'm sick of the requested pairing, and would much rather spend my time writing dragon lore.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Cleaning
Work n assignments
Cleaning
Work n assignments
vf9jeasm.pngtumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9