Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're putting off right now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cleaning
Cleaning
UZVTEBc.png
Literally ALL OF MY PSYCHOLOGY WORK BECAUSE I'VE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF SINCE THE START OF THIS CLASS BECAUSE ALL MY WORK IS ONLINE AND I CAN'T FOCUS ON ONLINE WORK

Q-Q

Literally ALL OF MY PSYCHOLOGY WORK BECAUSE I'VE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF SINCE THE START OF THIS CLASS BECAUSE ALL MY WORK IS ONLINE AND I CAN'T FOCUS ON ONLINE WORK

Q-Q

sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
[quote name="RainbowRay" date=2017-04-23 03:46:43] Getting out of bed lol.[/quote] And now THE SEQUEL: Going to bed lol.
RainbowRay wrote on 2017-04-23:
Getting out of bed lol.

And now THE SEQUEL: Going to bed lol.
I started reading the biochemistry article my professor assigned me, but I got distracted halfway through. I'm supposed to discuss any questions I have about said article with him tomorrow :P
I started reading the biochemistry article my professor assigned me, but I got distracted halfway through. I'm supposed to discuss any questions I have about said article with him tomorrow :P
oElK8FQ.gif
French project on a french festival and about it.

Still haven't found one yet.
French project on a french festival and about it.

Still haven't found one yet.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
@ShadowOTJ

Ehehe, I like folding things neatly, but a few days later they're messed up until the next time I bother to sort out my clothes.
@ShadowOTJ

Ehehe, I like folding things neatly, but a few days later they're messed up until the next time I bother to sort out my clothes.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
Cleaning, I was gonna do it last night but I got tired, I dont have an excuse right now though
Cleaning, I was gonna do it last night but I got tired, I dont have an excuse right now though
i still have about 40 hours of econ homework to do before may 5th and i just. i don't want to. even the fact that me graduating on time hinges on passing economics isn't enough motivation.
i still have about 40 hours of econ homework to do before may 5th and i just. i don't want to. even the fact that me graduating on time hinges on passing economics isn't enough motivation.
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
everything
everything
olly / 15
arting
arting