Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're putting off right now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have an art project due on monday, and I didn't use the class time given at all,,,
I have an art project due on monday, and I didn't use the class time given at all,,,
Getting out of bed lol.

And finding a flat, a job, and changing my name for some longer term things. Aaa.
Getting out of bed lol.

And finding a flat, a job, and changing my name for some longer term things. Aaa.
Getting a shower >.>
Getting a shower >.>
I have 3 APs to study for, and a research project... Ehhhhhh....
I have 3 APs to study for, and a research project... Ehhhhhh....
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
I have a chem exam to study for, a bio lab report, and a bio lab report poster to do all by Tuesday
I have a chem exam to study for, a bio lab report, and a bio lab report poster to do all by Tuesday
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
mentally preparing myself for filling a cavity.

i'd rather be force-fed 10 gallons of fish balls
mentally preparing myself for filling a cavity.

i'd rather be force-fed 10 gallons of fish balls
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
everything
everything
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@Aphelium @WizardandGalaxy

AP test season is going to literally kill me... I want to wish the both of you good luck as well!
@Aphelium @WizardandGalaxy

AP test season is going to literally kill me... I want to wish the both of you good luck as well!
I have an art project due by midnight tonight that I'm about halfway done with. Also I have a Final tomorrow and on Wednesday and I haven't studied at all yet.
I have an art project due by midnight tonight that I'm about halfway done with. Also I have a Final tomorrow and on Wednesday and I haven't studied at all yet.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
starting the day
starting the day
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9