Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're putting off right now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As the deadline for my Social Studies Essay draws closer (read:Monday) I become more anxious, seeing as I haven't really started it...

What about any of you guys? What are some responsibilities that you've been avoiding?

(IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread should be a safe place for people to just talk about the things that they are supposed to be doing but aren't. There should be no judgement or no egging anybody on to do the task they mention.)
As the deadline for my Social Studies Essay draws closer (read:Monday) I become more anxious, seeing as I haven't really started it...

What about any of you guys? What are some responsibilities that you've been avoiding?

(IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread should be a safe place for people to just talk about the things that they are supposed to be doing but aren't. There should be no judgement or no egging anybody on to do the task they mention.)
tumblr_oodj05BDVO1w7gb78o1_75sq.gif
| sai, she/her | enfp | -3 FR time | wishlist |
@Eaux I really need to do the laundry but I've been so tired lately. I also need to make more furry ear cosplay items.
@Eaux I really need to do the laundry but I've been so tired lately. I also need to make more furry ear cosplay items.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@ShadowOTJ Biggest mood. I always forget about laundry
@ShadowOTJ Biggest mood. I always forget about laundry
@Eaux Looking at the full baskets of laundry in the laundry room haunts my mind.
@Eaux Looking at the full baskets of laundry in the laundry room haunts my mind.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
Folding my clothes and finishing a story
Folding my clothes and finishing a story
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Hanging a clothes line
Cleaning my room
Starting from scrap on my horrible DIY eye shadow journey
Cleaning my bathroom
Doing laundry

a lot of things
Hanging a clothes line
Cleaning my room
Starting from scrap on my horrible DIY eye shadow journey
Cleaning my bathroom
Doing laundry

a lot of things
Laundry... Midterm study guide... Translation homework... Finishing my grad school application... Too many things, haha
Laundry... Midterm study guide... Translation homework... Finishing my grad school application... Too many things, haha
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ShadowOTJ I wish I was still young enough to have my parents take care of laundry, they taught me how to do my own really young, but I only started doing it in fifth grade
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ShadowOTJ I wish I was still young enough to have my parents take care of laundry, they taught me how to do my own really young, but I only started doing it in fifth grade
@Eaux
Same haha. College, wheeee
@Eaux
Same haha. College, wheeee
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png