Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why is this my fave Pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DragonDrawer

Yes it is! And the sound it makes is so cute just makes me go "gaaww!" I would totally be an Eevee breeder if pokémon were real.
@DragonDrawer

Yes it is! And the sound it makes is so cute just makes me go "gaaww!" I would totally be an Eevee breeder if pokémon were real.
He/Him
[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/250px-571Zoroark.png[/img] My favorite Pokemon is Zoroark! I just love its design and the fact that it can make illusions!
250px-571Zoroark.png

My favorite Pokemon is Zoroark! I just love its design and the fact that it can make illusions!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
I have a long list of faves. Bisharp, Aggron, Garchomp. Usually a lot of steel/poison/dragon types. I love them. [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/c4/569Garbodor.png/250px-569Garbodor.png[/img] but my big pile of trash is just an indescribable love to me and considering most people hate inanimate object pokemon, they just don't understand it. They don't need to, I love him all the same.
I have a long list of faves. Bisharp, Aggron, Garchomp. Usually a lot of steel/poison/dragon types. I love them.

250px-569Garbodor.png
but my big pile of trash is just an indescribable love to me and considering most people hate inanimate object pokemon, they just don't understand it. They don't need to, I love him all the same.

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@papi
i don't trust people who hate inanimate object pokemon t bh
@papi
i don't trust people who hate inanimate object pokemon t bh
xEyhnVi.gif
@IceCap

Ah yeah, same! It's usually the same arguments.

"They're running out of ideas!" Because rock man with arms and pile of eggs was more inventive than a cute pair of floating keys? (I love Klefki).

"It just doesn't make sense!" It's a fictional video game where trees are now animated, let me have my ghost sword.

I mean like I don't wanna blame genwunners, but most people who make the argument are.
@IceCap

Ah yeah, same! It's usually the same arguments.

"They're running out of ideas!" Because rock man with arms and pile of eggs was more inventive than a cute pair of floating keys? (I love Klefki).

"It just doesn't make sense!" It's a fictional video game where trees are now animated, let me have my ghost sword.

I mean like I don't wanna blame genwunners, but most people who make the argument are.

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@papi I've always felt that taking something that isn't alive like keys or a sword, designing it to make it look alive, and giving it its own entire unique biology and way of life that fits in with the creatures it shares its habitat with takes way more creativity than just slapping in a multicolored animal and calling it a day
like a lot of people want pokemon to be

I also love klefki. one of the cutest pokemon by far
@papi I've always felt that taking something that isn't alive like keys or a sword, designing it to make it look alive, and giving it its own entire unique biology and way of life that fits in with the creatures it shares its habitat with takes way more creativity than just slapping in a multicolored animal and calling it a day
like a lot of people want pokemon to be

I also love klefki. one of the cutest pokemon by far
xEyhnVi.gif
[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/67/561Sigilyph.png/900px-561Sigilyph.png[/img] Sigilyph is one of my favorites and it also happens to be one of the more abstract Pokémon. Its inspiration is a bunch of cryptic prehistoric art in the Peruvian desert. I had one on my team in Pokémon White and she can actually hold her own in battle. When I first saw that these don't evolve I thought they wouldn't be worth including on a team, but when I restarted my file I wanted a different Flying-type than Archeops (which is what I had before). Not a fan of Unfezant, so I went for a Sigilyph. She went with me through my entire playthrough and even helped me beat the Elite Four. She did really well for herself on Marshal's battle.
900px-561Sigilyph.png

Sigilyph is one of my favorites and it also happens to be one of the more abstract Pokémon. Its inspiration is a bunch of cryptic prehistoric art in the Peruvian desert.

I had one on my team in Pokémon White and she can actually hold her own in battle. When I first saw that these don't evolve I thought they wouldn't be worth including on a team, but when I restarted my file I wanted a different Flying-type than Archeops (which is what I had before). Not a fan of Unfezant, so I went for a Sigilyph.

She went with me through my entire playthrough and even helped me beat the Elite Four. She did really well for herself on Marshal's battle.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Originally, Charizard and the whole Charmander evolution line were my favorite. (I know, so original). But Charmander was my first Pokemon, and so, he will always hold a special place in my heart. However, my favorite Pokemon is Absol. I trained this bad boy for no reason in Soul Silver than I liked the way he looked up to level 90. When I went to go beat the Elite Four again, it was Absol that pulled my team through. Ever since then, I've always made sure to have an Absol on my team. When he's trained right, he's a killer Pokemon. When I'm in a pickle in a battle, Absol is always there to get me through. I love him to death~~ [img]http://www.shzongyue.com/data/out/2/38646976-absol.png[/img]
Originally, Charizard and the whole Charmander evolution line were my favorite. (I know, so original). But Charmander was my first Pokemon, and so, he will always hold a special place in my heart.

However, my favorite Pokemon is Absol. I trained this bad boy for no reason in Soul Silver than I liked the way he looked up to level 90. When I went to go beat the Elite Four again, it was Absol that pulled my team through. Ever since then, I've always made sure to have an Absol on my team. When he's trained right, he's a killer Pokemon. When I'm in a pickle in a battle, Absol is always there to get me through. I love him to death~~

38646976-absol.png
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
I love Sigilyph so, so much. It's my aesthetic for lack of a better term, and it also has some really interesting abilities. I also love Natu and Xatu because they have the same kind of thing going on. [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/67/561Sigilyph.png/250px-561Sigilyph.png[/img]
I love Sigilyph so, so much. It's my aesthetic for lack of a better term, and it also has some really interesting abilities. I also love Natu and Xatu because they have the same kind of thing going on.

250px-561Sigilyph.png
its been scientifically proven that fairy silvally is the best pokemon trust me im a scientist [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a0e4/f/2017/022/a/1/silvally__fairy___773_by_pokemon3dsprites-dawbc1v.gif[/img]
its been scientifically proven that fairy silvally is the best pokemon trust me im a scientist
silvally__fairy___773_by_pokemon3dsprites-dawbc1v.gif
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6