Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Which is your favourite font?
1 2 3
I love Century Gothic! For a short short while I used it in my forum posts but then i got lazy quick. It looks good on the computer but terrible in mobile
I love Century Gothic! For a short short while I used it in my forum posts but then i got lazy quick. It looks good on the computer but terrible in mobile
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I love the fonts called Chiller and Joker. Joker looks all crazy but fun and Chiller looks like ink/blood.
I love the fonts called Chiller and Joker. Joker looks all crazy but fun and Chiller looks like ink/blood.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
I like Satellite!
I like Satellite!
comic sans
comic sans
xEyhnVi.gif
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-04-22 10:37:49] comic sans [/quote] ayyyyy
IceCap wrote on 2017-04-22:
comic sans

ayyyyy
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I like Book Antiqua. It's nice, but still easy to read.

However, if I feel like being fancy for a while, I love Cursive.

And although I despise Undertale with a burning passion, I do like the Papyrus font.
I like Book Antiqua. It's nice, but still easy to read.

However, if I feel like being fancy for a while, I love Cursive.

And although I despise Undertale with a burning passion, I do like the Papyrus font.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Always a fan of Shadow!

I like the drippy horror fonts, too, but I don't know any off the top of my head
Always a fan of Shadow!

I like the drippy horror fonts, too, but I don't know any off the top of my head
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I like Bodoni 72 Oldstyle! It's really small at size four, but it's got an antique-y feel to it that I like
I like Bodoni 72 Oldstyle! It's really small at size four, but it's got an antique-y feel to it that I like
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
idk i like the regular ones
idk i like the regular ones
dvAAau9.pnglight.gif
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-04-22 10:37:49] comic sans [/quote] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/598b0dcc9ed6f892a5c0dc13add54da4/tumblr_nsvpq93pvp1uqe8iio1_250.gif[/img]
IceCap wrote on 2017-04-22:
comic sans

tumblr_nsvpq93pvp1uqe8iio1_250.gif
m59NfS2.png
1 2 3