Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OC Sharing
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lamarqueisdead
That's true I guess I've kind of noticed that too. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten around to making one of those because it apparently needs one of those unfortunate drawbacks -_- according to everybody else
@lamarqueisdead
That's true I guess I've kind of noticed that too. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten around to making one of those because it apparently needs one of those unfortunate drawbacks -_- according to everybody else
I have some ocs but their stories are never the same; I just put them in different situations. Their personalities are the only thing that's constant. My main ones are:

Mizuki. He's a once powerful and respected water deity that has been forgotten over time so now he hides in human society and is a depressed gamer.

My next main oc would be Jal, who is an idiot who got possessed by and fused with a demon while fooling around with friends.

Then there's Mari who is literal sunshine. She likes to bake even though she's awful at it.

Tharja is a slimegirl who uses her ability to turn into liquid to sneak into high-security places and steal stuff.

Kai who is just my sob-story oc that I subject to suffering.

Jasik is just weird.

Here's my oc folder; not all of them are in there. (Warning for nudity)
I have some ocs but their stories are never the same; I just put them in different situations. Their personalities are the only thing that's constant. My main ones are:

Mizuki. He's a once powerful and respected water deity that has been forgotten over time so now he hides in human society and is a depressed gamer.

My next main oc would be Jal, who is an idiot who got possessed by and fused with a demon while fooling around with friends.

Then there's Mari who is literal sunshine. She likes to bake even though she's awful at it.

Tharja is a slimegirl who uses her ability to turn into liquid to sneak into high-security places and steal stuff.

Kai who is just my sob-story oc that I subject to suffering.

Jasik is just weird.

Here's my oc folder; not all of them are in there. (Warning for nudity)
azag_sig.png
@Lineko

Ah those are such cool concepts! I love it!
And your art style is pretty amazing too~

Gosh I do love those sunshine characters, I have one like that too.

I feel a deep connection with Mizuki. Me too buddy, me too :P
@Lineko

Ah those are such cool concepts! I love it!
And your art style is pretty amazing too~

Gosh I do love those sunshine characters, I have one like that too.

I feel a deep connection with Mizuki. Me too buddy, me too :P
@Azabelle
ah ty!
lmao every oc is some kind of self-projection whether i want it to be or not
@Azabelle
ah ty!
lmao every oc is some kind of self-projection whether i want it to be or not
azag_sig.png
@Azabelle - LITERALLY SAME OMH

Also, idk why but I tend to like my grumpy characters more than my nice ones? I just tend to relate to them more? They're also more fun to RP for some reason pffffft-

Since other people are sharing their characters, I might as well do so for some of my favorites. XD

Mosquito: pretty much a salty cannibal who poses as a surgeon so he can get food- he's also pretty edgy haha oops
Sorex: nosy gossip girl who is best friends fivever with salty cannibal
Sybil: tap-dancing crow lady who is just super angsty and i like making her suffer :"^))) (she's too pure though what am i doing)
Marat: salty historian who is a cat/lamprey hybrid? he's basically a huge history nerd who also likes wearing bows and flowers because why not
Fiore Bianco: dead vulture-spirit thing who basically collects souls
William: gay cat chef who is scared of ghosts despite being one himself (both him and dead vulture dude were made for some history assignments and i love them oops)
Cesium: a computer program that is built like a cat for some reason?
Verbena: sarcastic macaron lover who's also a low-key dork at heart
Arson: a crow who enjoys setting things on fire with a stick
Bartholomew: a spider-deer shapeshifter who also works as a potion dealer
Mary Ann: a tortoiseshell with two heads and basically is the executive chef at some fancy restaurant or whatever

My OC ideas are really weird and random (and also kinda edgy) end me
@Azabelle - LITERALLY SAME OMH

Also, idk why but I tend to like my grumpy characters more than my nice ones? I just tend to relate to them more? They're also more fun to RP for some reason pffffft-

Since other people are sharing their characters, I might as well do so for some of my favorites. XD

Mosquito: pretty much a salty cannibal who poses as a surgeon so he can get food- he's also pretty edgy haha oops
Sorex: nosy gossip girl who is best friends fivever with salty cannibal
Sybil: tap-dancing crow lady who is just super angsty and i like making her suffer :"^))) (she's too pure though what am i doing)
Marat: salty historian who is a cat/lamprey hybrid? he's basically a huge history nerd who also likes wearing bows and flowers because why not
Fiore Bianco: dead vulture-spirit thing who basically collects souls
William: gay cat chef who is scared of ghosts despite being one himself (both him and dead vulture dude were made for some history assignments and i love them oops)
Cesium: a computer program that is built like a cat for some reason?
Verbena: sarcastic macaron lover who's also a low-key dork at heart
Arson: a crow who enjoys setting things on fire with a stick
Bartholomew: a spider-deer shapeshifter who also works as a potion dealer
Mary Ann: a tortoiseshell with two heads and basically is the executive chef at some fancy restaurant or whatever

My OC ideas are really weird and random (and also kinda edgy) end me
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I just have my mouse that cosplays a lot (art by uh, i guess i already wrote my name on it) [img]http://i.imgur.com/D3VfE7U.png[/img] I still need to design what she would look like without that (not really its just a mask) costume on tho lmao For a cheaply made backstory I'll do something like uh Raised in a nice little family in a suburban area then moved out to go live in a tiny apartment in a heavily populated city because she likes being around people takes care of a gecko and a lot of fish because apartment is small talks to self too needs heavy duty sunglasses because she was a special ice crystal formation that was born with dysfunctional irises in her eyes that also coincidentally were pale blue so light just shoots through her eyeball and uh she can get blinded by normal daylight so she normally has these goggles with tinted lenses so she doesn't burn(?) her eyes but she takes em off at night also shes a weeaboo tries really hard to impress people but doesn't do very well prehensile tail? oh she dyes her hair a lot volunteers at an animal rescue a lot works slightly above minimum wage at a coffee shop help me oh wait she's also from this game I play i guess basically my character from the game probably gonna name her Soki (pfft sooo original)
I just have my mouse that cosplays a lot (art by uh, i guess i already wrote my name on it)
D3VfE7U.png
I still need to design what she would look like without that (not really its just a mask) costume on tho lmao
For a cheaply made backstory I'll do something like uh
Raised in a nice little family in a suburban area then moved out to go live in a tiny apartment in a heavily populated city because she likes being around people
takes care of a gecko and a lot of fish because apartment is small
talks to self too
needs heavy duty sunglasses because she was a special ice crystal formation that was born with dysfunctional irises in her eyes that also coincidentally were pale blue so light just shoots through her eyeball and uh she can get blinded by normal daylight so she normally has these goggles with tinted lenses so she doesn't burn(?) her eyes but she takes em off at night
also shes a weeaboo
tries really hard to impress people but doesn't do very well
prehensile tail?
oh she dyes her hair a lot
volunteers at an animal rescue a lot
works slightly above minimum wage at a coffee shop
help me
oh wait she's also from this game I play i guess basically my character from the game
probably gonna name her Soki (pfft sooo original)
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BZBf6Dc.png[/img] //shoves this boy he's my oldest (surviving) oc and he's gone through so many changes :,) all i rlly know is his name is coren and his moms r a wicked cool warrior queen and a literal star (idk how he and his bro were born. magic/star stuff) i was able to catch the release of my fav bjd companys' fav sculpt in my fav skin tone (aka; i got my grail bjd head) and im gonna mod and shell him into it!! i need to make him a pinterest tbh
BZBf6Dc.png
//shoves this boy
he's my oldest (surviving) oc and he's gone through so many changes :,)
all i rlly know is his name is coren and his moms r a wicked cool warrior queen and a literal star
(idk how he and his bro were born. magic/star stuff)
i was able to catch the release of my fav bjd companys' fav sculpt in my fav skin tone (aka; i got my grail bjd head) and im gonna mod and shell him into it!!
i need to make him a pinterest tbh
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu
Ahh what a beautiful baby!! And such an amazing story too! It's rare to find such good diversity in characters these days (I'm guilty for that kind of thing tbh)

@s0ki
Oh wow you put a lot of detail into her story! She's so cute too! !

@SpottedSorex
Whoooaaa your characters are so original and cool! I love your concepts!
William is my fav, so precious.

@Lineko
Omg me too, I'm the worst about that. All of my characters have some sort of trait that's mine.
@viu
Ahh what a beautiful baby!! And such an amazing story too! It's rare to find such good diversity in characters these days (I'm guilty for that kind of thing tbh)

@s0ki
Oh wow you put a lot of detail into her story! She's so cute too! !

@SpottedSorex
Whoooaaa your characters are so original and cool! I love your concepts!
William is my fav, so precious.

@Lineko
Omg me too, I'm the worst about that. All of my characters have some sort of trait that's mine.
@Azabelle
That counts as a lot of detail? I'm not even halfway done!
@Azabelle
That counts as a lot of detail? I'm not even halfway done!
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
@s0ki
Haha yeah in my opinion it is. I mean most my my characters I have a name and that's like it. Or a very basic backstory
@s0ki
Haha yeah in my opinion it is. I mean most my my characters I have a name and that's like it. Or a very basic backstory
1 2 3 4 5 6