Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OC Sharing
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd like to see the OCs of others! I love talking about my own OC's and showing them off so I thought I'd make a thread of OC appreciation. If you don't know what an OC is, an OC is an Original Character. A character you made up all by yourself~ Fan Characters are A-Okay! Feel free to tell me what fandom they're from as well. [u][b]Things To Do In This Thread:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Tell us about your OC [*]Show pictures of your OC [*]Discuss possibly pairing OCs with other people's OCs if everybody is willing! I know some of mine need dates...haha. [*]Talk about the story your OC is a part of [*]Tell use the inspiration that caused you to make your OC [*]Share OC playlists (music/Theme songs) [/LIST] Please ping each other! This is for OC discussing therefore I encourage everybody to talk to each other! If you're talking to me directly please ping me so I know. Here's a few of my OCs (all art/designs by me): [b]Layne-[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/62PkftT.png[/img] [b]Talia-[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZTewsTY.jpg[/img]
I'd like to see the OCs of others! I love talking about my own OC's and showing them off so I thought I'd make a thread of OC appreciation.

If you don't know what an OC is, an OC is an Original Character. A character you made up all by yourself~
Fan Characters are A-Okay! Feel free to tell me what fandom they're from as well.

Things To Do In This Thread:
  • Tell us about your OC
  • Show pictures of your OC
  • Discuss possibly pairing OCs with other people's OCs if everybody is willing! I know some of mine need dates...haha.
  • Talk about the story your OC is a part of
  • Tell use the inspiration that caused you to make your OC
  • Share OC playlists (music/Theme songs)

Please ping each other! This is for OC discussing therefore I encourage everybody to talk to each other! If you're talking to me directly please ping me so I know.

Here's a few of my OCs (all art/designs by me):
Layne- 62PkftT.png
Talia- ZTewsTY.jpg

@Azabelle I have a number of OCs, but one of my favorites has to be this fellow: [img]http://i.imgur.com/OFu2Hgq.png[/img] [b]Alias 403[/b], as he is called, is part of a project that is currently on hold for a number of reasons. Even though he's the antagonist, I have more fun with him than I do with the three protagonists. (I think it's that gorgeous hair.) Alias' true name is unknown - Alias 403 is the name he was designated by the government when he first started appearing on Earth. He is a Shadow, a member of a species from the extradimensional plane known as the Forbidden Domain. His race was the first to master interdimensional travel and wanted to make sure that they were the only ones that were good at it. They enforced their standing through imperialistic conquest and instilling fear in lesser races. Alias was sent to Earth to scout it out for potential resources, both material and biological (meaning, things like oil and gold and using humans as servants). He ended up bringing more of his fellow Shadows over and formed the Shadow Brethren to carry out his tasks on Earth.
@Azabelle

I have a number of OCs, but one of my favorites has to be this fellow:

OFu2Hgq.png

Alias 403, as he is called, is part of a project that is currently on hold for a number of reasons. Even though he's the antagonist, I have more fun with him than I do with the three protagonists. (I think it's that gorgeous hair.)

Alias' true name is unknown - Alias 403 is the name he was designated by the government when he first started appearing on Earth. He is a Shadow, a member of a species from the extradimensional plane known as the Forbidden Domain. His race was the first to master interdimensional travel and wanted to make sure that they were the only ones that were good at it. They enforced their standing through imperialistic conquest and instilling fear in lesser races.

Alias was sent to Earth to scout it out for potential resources, both material and biological (meaning, things like oil and gold and using humans as servants). He ended up bringing more of his fellow Shadows over and formed the Shadow Brethren to carry out his tasks on Earth.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@lamarqueisdead
The pic didn't work but I followed the link and he's so cool! What an interesting concept!
I have a ton of projects on hold too -_- you're not alone on that one haha.

But yeah I end up getting more involved with the villains than my protagonists in stories and whatnot too.
@lamarqueisdead
The pic didn't work but I followed the link and he's so cool! What an interesting concept!
I have a ton of projects on hold too -_- you're not alone on that one haha.

But yeah I end up getting more involved with the villains than my protagonists in stories and whatnot too.
Oh gosh, I have way too many OCs to put on here without clogging up the whole thread... XD
Most of them are cats, but I also have OCs of other species (mostly bird/bird hybrids because why not). Honestly, my feelings for my OCs fluctuate over time, so I may grow attached to an old OC or neglect an OC that I barely created. :")))

also did i mention that i love to make angsty backstories for my ocs
it's weird like
i love them but at the same time i make them s u f f e r

On another note, your OCs' designs are so pretty ahhhhhh- <3
Oh gosh, I have way too many OCs to put on here without clogging up the whole thread... XD
Most of them are cats, but I also have OCs of other species (mostly bird/bird hybrids because why not). Honestly, my feelings for my OCs fluctuate over time, so I may grow attached to an old OC or neglect an OC that I barely created. :")))

also did i mention that i love to make angsty backstories for my ocs
it's weird like
i love them but at the same time i make them s u f f e r

On another note, your OCs' designs are so pretty ahhhhhh- <3
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@Azabelle

I have a few projects that are less "on hold" and more "nothing is going to come of these unless a miracle occurs". Which is a shame, because some nice characters are part of those projects. And not much can be done with them...

I've never really written a truly villainous (of the evil alignment or chaotic neutral-leaning-towards-evil sort, if we can use Dungeons and Dragons terms) character, so Alias is a new concept to me as an interesting character who isn't a good guy. Most of my characters are good guys or neutral but more good than evil. Alias is definitely a "lawful evil" type.
@Azabelle

I have a few projects that are less "on hold" and more "nothing is going to come of these unless a miracle occurs". Which is a shame, because some nice characters are part of those projects. And not much can be done with them...

I've never really written a truly villainous (of the evil alignment or chaotic neutral-leaning-towards-evil sort, if we can use Dungeons and Dragons terms) character, so Alias is a new concept to me as an interesting character who isn't a good guy. Most of my characters are good guys or neutral but more good than evil. Alias is definitely a "lawful evil" type.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@SpottedSorex
Oh thank you!

And yeah I'm the same way! I tend to get super attached to some characters for a long time and then forget about them and attach myself to others. It's a mess!

And oh boy I'm the same way! Mainly my male characters for some reason?? They don't deserve the things I put them through!
@SpottedSorex
Oh thank you!

And yeah I'm the same way! I tend to get super attached to some characters for a long time and then forget about them and attach myself to others. It's a mess!

And oh boy I'm the same way! Mainly my male characters for some reason?? They don't deserve the things I put them through!
@lamarqueisdead
Most of mine are like...chaotic good tbh :P
@lamarqueisdead
Most of mine are like...chaotic good tbh :P
@Azabelle

I have a tendency towards neutral good, chaotic good, and chaotic neutral with a leaning towards good. For a long time my excuse for a "not good" character was "chaotic neutral". I never thought I could do anything with a lawful/neutral/chaotic evil character.
@Azabelle

I have a tendency towards neutral good, chaotic good, and chaotic neutral with a leaning towards good. For a long time my excuse for a "not good" character was "chaotic neutral". I never thought I could do anything with a lawful/neutral/chaotic evil character.
@lamarqueisdead
Yeah I honestly have a hard time coming up with lawful characters of any kind. They're just not my type I guess.
@lamarqueisdead
Yeah I honestly have a hard time coming up with lawful characters of any kind. They're just not my type I guess.
@Azabelle

I have a couple of Lawful Neutral characters because I think that's the most flexible of the Lawful alignments. Lawful Good is all right for super-zealous types but I haven't seen very many people go for that type of character without making them deliberately unlikable or bigoted or some other unfortunate drawback.
@Azabelle

I have a couple of Lawful Neutral characters because I think that's the most flexible of the Lawful alignments. Lawful Good is all right for super-zealous types but I haven't seen very many people go for that type of character without making them deliberately unlikable or bigoted or some other unfortunate drawback.
1 2 3 4 5 6