Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your strange phobias
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
I'm so amused my other fears have actual names.

Anthropophobia...fear of making eye contact. Not unless you're one of my two best friends I've had since elementary school will I make eye contact with you. It makes me uncomfortable, and I have gone into panic attacks because of it.

Erratophobia...fear of making mistakes. Also has made me go into panic attacks when I even think I'm beginning to make a mistake. I will ask someone how to do something until I am 110% sure I know how to do it without help. I annoy people by asking for help so much, it's sad.

mazeophobia....fear of getting lost...panic attack central. My parents had to get me a GOOD GPS for my car when I started driving so I wouldn't get lost. Still use it at least twice a week. It's bad.

I also have Tokophobia. That's how asexual I am. The thought of getting pregnant terrifies me, and makes me physically sick to think about for a long period of time. Uck.
I'm so amused my other fears have actual names.

Anthropophobia...fear of making eye contact. Not unless you're one of my two best friends I've had since elementary school will I make eye contact with you. It makes me uncomfortable, and I have gone into panic attacks because of it.

Erratophobia...fear of making mistakes. Also has made me go into panic attacks when I even think I'm beginning to make a mistake. I will ask someone how to do something until I am 110% sure I know how to do it without help. I annoy people by asking for help so much, it's sad.

mazeophobia....fear of getting lost...panic attack central. My parents had to get me a GOOD GPS for my car when I started driving so I wouldn't get lost. Still use it at least twice a week. It's bad.

I also have Tokophobia. That's how asexual I am. The thought of getting pregnant terrifies me, and makes me physically sick to think about for a long period of time. Uck.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
It's not really weird I suppose, but I'm extremely claustrophobic. I cannot be in a small/dark space, especially when there's a number of people in there. I used to be afraid of turning off the lights when I went to bed because I felt like I couldn't breathe.
It's not really weird I suppose, but I'm extremely claustrophobic. I cannot be in a small/dark space, especially when there's a number of people in there. I used to be afraid of turning off the lights when I went to bed because I felt like I couldn't breathe.
Well I found out fear of the color yellow has a name???
xanthophobia
Well I found out fear of the color yellow has a name???
xanthophobia
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
This sounds weird, but since little i have fear of strong winds (Ancraophobia,)

Even knowing that wind is harmless (i want to think that) i have some idea in my mind that strong wind can harm me...

This sounds weird, but since little i have fear of strong winds (Ancraophobia,)

Even knowing that wind is harmless (i want to think that) i have some idea in my mind that strong wind can harm me...

ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
the sand they use for kids play areas
you know the bleached stuff that smells like soap
the sand they use for kids play areas
you know the bleached stuff that smells like soap
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
I'm terrified of the ocean. Which is funny considering I live no where near one. (Midwest U.S.)

I'm anxious around women. (sounds sexist, I know) I'm not going to, like, run away when I see one. It's not that bad, but I tend to be very suspicious and cautious around them. Sadly, this is mostly due to environmental issues. I have female friends, but very, very few because of this.

Lotus flower pods. They freak me out and is an easy way to get me to slap you.

Pigs/hogs. If I don't know if they are friendly or not, I'm not going to even begin to get near it. I can't really explain why I am scared of them. I guess it is because they are extremely dangerous or because of the sounds they make.
I'm terrified of the ocean. Which is funny considering I live no where near one. (Midwest U.S.)

I'm anxious around women. (sounds sexist, I know) I'm not going to, like, run away when I see one. It's not that bad, but I tend to be very suspicious and cautious around them. Sadly, this is mostly due to environmental issues. I have female friends, but very, very few because of this.

Lotus flower pods. They freak me out and is an easy way to get me to slap you.

Pigs/hogs. If I don't know if they are friendly or not, I'm not going to even begin to get near it. I can't really explain why I am scared of them. I guess it is because they are extremely dangerous or because of the sounds they make.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
Going underwater BUT only in games. So odd...
Going underwater BUT only in games. So odd...
[quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-04-21 18:41:42] "Megalohydrothalassophobia" The fear of objects lurking beneath water. [/quote] Okay yeah, I guess it's called this one. Was looking for this!
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-04-21:
"Megalohydrothalassophobia"
The fear of objects lurking beneath water.

Okay yeah, I guess it's called this one. Was looking for this!
I run across the road every time I see a worm. Does that count?
I run across the road every time I see a worm. Does that count?
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
I don't know which phobia is mine,or if it's a real one, but i really fear very little animals that moves fast. Not because i'm scared about them but because i'm scared of unintentionally steps on them xD
I don't know which phobia is mine,or if it's a real one, but i really fear very little animals that moves fast. Not because i'm scared about them but because i'm scared of unintentionally steps on them xD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17