Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your strange phobias
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Coprophobia - fear of feces in particular, and excrement in general.

Why?

I grew up in a family plagued with bowel problems, and in two of those cases, it ended up being cancer. Excrement quickly went from something that just "grossed me out" into a serious physical aversion. Too much negative association.
Coprophobia - fear of feces in particular, and excrement in general.

Why?

I grew up in a family plagued with bowel problems, and in two of those cases, it ended up being cancer. Excrement quickly went from something that just "grossed me out" into a serious physical aversion. Too much negative association.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Mold and pool drains.

I also have a fear of losing control of myself and having all my thoughts and choices made by another being, but that at least is reasonable.
Mold and pool drains.

I also have a fear of losing control of myself and having all my thoughts and choices made by another being, but that at least is reasonable.
vojnGCQ.png
Im not really scared of them, but those spacesuits creep me out for some reason?
Also, Im somewhat afraid of windows at night? Like, I always have the fair that something will stare at me through them.
Im also somewhat scared of horses. Im fine with them unless thetes nothing between them and me. I just dont trust them.
More common fears of mine are the ocean and clowns. Gosh. Get those darn clowns away from me.
Im not really scared of them, but those spacesuits creep me out for some reason?
Also, Im somewhat afraid of windows at night? Like, I always have the fair that something will stare at me through them.
Im also somewhat scared of horses. Im fine with them unless thetes nothing between them and me. I just dont trust them.
More common fears of mine are the ocean and clowns. Gosh. Get those darn clowns away from me.
c7Xl1MV.png
My phone running out of charge. Sixty percent I start panicking. Thirty percent I freak out. My phone is currently cruising at 20% and I want to charge it SO BADLY but I'm too bored. My mom lets her phone run down to four percent and never uses low power mode. She's the strange one.
My phone running out of charge. Sixty percent I start panicking. Thirty percent I freak out. My phone is currently cruising at 20% and I want to charge it SO BADLY but I'm too bored. My mom lets her phone run down to four percent and never uses low power mode. She's the strange one.
Mg9qSuP.gif
I have a really weird fear of large machinery, especially factory machines. No good excuse why. Im also unreasonably frightened of pool cleaners, strange vacuums, water towers, and pipes.
And needles/tight spaces, but that's normal-ish.
I have a really weird fear of large machinery, especially factory machines. No good excuse why. Im also unreasonably frightened of pool cleaners, strange vacuums, water towers, and pipes.
And needles/tight spaces, but that's normal-ish.
I'm what the kids call

tired
dead baby lizards
they have to be, like, two inches or less to disturb me, and when they do i am so freaking disturbed. for days.

Which is the dumbest thing, because I spend my days picking up all sorts of roadkill in all sorts of horrible conditions and never flinch. Even the almost two week old dead iguana had no affect on me. Dead things excite me. But those stupid, stupid little lizards...
dead baby lizards
they have to be, like, two inches or less to disturb me, and when they do i am so freaking disturbed. for days.

Which is the dumbest thing, because I spend my days picking up all sorts of roadkill in all sorts of horrible conditions and never flinch. Even the almost two week old dead iguana had no affect on me. Dead things excite me. But those stupid, stupid little lizards...
I am horrified of moths. Why? I watched The Mothman Prophecies at a young age when I shouldn't have...
I am horrified of moths. Why? I watched The Mothman Prophecies at a young age when I shouldn't have...
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
These aren't really fears, and more like thing that really freak me out. Maybe they do classify as fears and I just don't recognize them as such. i dunno.

Worms. Specifically tape worms: Oh my goodness. No thank you. My little cousin once saw a worm and wanted me to kill it for him, so I cut it up into like 7peices. It didn't work.

Spider webs. I hate the feel of them so much. The first time I touched one as a kid, I had a nightmare that webs were covering my entire house. ;-;

The deep sea. I like the ocean and all, but once you get low enough, the sea life all begins to look unnatural and alien. Freaks me out... I guess it comes from the natural fear of the unknown. You can't see anything down there and anything could be lurking- ugh. Also, I hate seaweed in a similar way to spider webs, so that doesn't help.
These aren't really fears, and more like thing that really freak me out. Maybe they do classify as fears and I just don't recognize them as such. i dunno.

Worms. Specifically tape worms: Oh my goodness. No thank you. My little cousin once saw a worm and wanted me to kill it for him, so I cut it up into like 7peices. It didn't work.

Spider webs. I hate the feel of them so much. The first time I touched one as a kid, I had a nightmare that webs were covering my entire house. ;-;

The deep sea. I like the ocean and all, but once you get low enough, the sea life all begins to look unnatural and alien. Freaks me out... I guess it comes from the natural fear of the unknown. You can't see anything down there and anything could be lurking- ugh. Also, I hate seaweed in a similar way to spider webs, so that doesn't help.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I don't like touching other people's feet, it really creeps me out. I can clip my own toenails fine, but it's a different story when it comes to other people.

Sporks, I once got cut on my pinkie finger by one and it bled for like a whole minute. I'm not SCARED of them, I just have an extreme hatred for the evil things.
I don't like touching other people's feet, it really creeps me out. I can clip my own toenails fine, but it's a different story when it comes to other people.

Sporks, I once got cut on my pinkie finger by one and it bled for like a whole minute. I'm not SCARED of them, I just have an extreme hatred for the evil things.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I'm scared of the vacuum in pools for some reason. I used to think it would suck me up so maybe it's unconsciously there still.
I'm scared of the vacuum in pools for some reason. I used to think it would suck me up so maybe it's unconsciously there still.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17