Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="BeeFuzz" date=2017-04-16 22:33:34] I wrote a whole two page paper on Frankenstein's "Moster"... It took my friend proof-reading it for me to find out, I wasn't even tired when I wrote it... Thank goodness we had to do the final draft and Frankenstein's "Moster" wasn't what I had to turn in, because I wrote it in pen lol OOPS!!! [/quote] I didn't understand what was wrong here...then I saw "monster" had no N. OOPS.
BeeFuzz wrote on 2017-04-16:
I wrote a whole two page paper on Frankenstein's "Moster"... It took my friend proof-reading it for me to find out, I wasn't even tired when I wrote it...
Thank goodness we had to do the final draft and Frankenstein's "Moster" wasn't what I had to turn in, because I wrote it in pen lol

OOPS!!!

I didn't understand what was wrong here...then I saw "monster" had no N.
OOPS.
tastefulmarketing.gif
I wrote "true" as "gru" once [img]https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/despicableme/images/e/ef/Gru_2.jpg[/img]
I wrote "true" as "gru" once

Gru_2.jpg
olly / 15
Not mine, but my mothers. When I was growing up that my mother was really active in Autism support groups (I'm on the spectrum.) She pretty much made her whole life revolve around them and it was always a huge mess of mom vs mom drama and modestly successful bake sale campaigns. So needlessly to say she was always exhausted and basically the definition of an Autism Soccer Mom. One day she went to type up a post on Facebook, had just written the word Autism and nothing else, and accidentally sent it. [quote=]"What's on your mind?" "Autism"[/quote]
Not mine, but my mothers.

When I was growing up that my mother was really active in Autism support groups (I'm on the spectrum.) She pretty much made her whole life revolve around them and it was always a huge mess of mom vs mom drama and modestly successful bake sale campaigns. So needlessly to say she was always exhausted and basically the definition of an Autism Soccer Mom.

One day she went to type up a post on Facebook, had just written the word Autism and nothing else, and accidentally sent it.

wrote:
"What's on your mind?"

"Autism"
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I was doing this US history homework online, and it was late and I didn't proofread it. So the next time I read it was a couple days after it was due, and boy did I make so many spelling mistakes on the simplest words. Its rather embarrassing.
I was doing this US history homework online, and it was late and I didn't proofread it. So the next time I read it was a couple days after it was due, and boy did I make so many spelling mistakes on the simplest words. Its rather embarrassing.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Thanks for the laughs guys. I really needed them.

I could not find my lunch one day, so teachers were making a fuss over the fact that I had no lunch. One thought I was being dishonest and brought me to my locker and had me search. The lunchbox was there but it was the exact same color as the inside of my bookbag, so I had not seen it. Surprisingly I got into huge trouble over it and a teacher sent a note to my Mom about it being an ongoing problem even though it only happened once. This was before I moved to a school where the teachers were allowed to have a sense of humor (seriously, I feel bad for the teachers at my first school district).

Also, one time we put a birdfeeder on our deck. Our dog barked and barked until we woke up. That's how we found out we had a huge bear living in our garden, and he loved birdseed. He's still our neighbor, but we don't put out birdseed anymore.
Thanks for the laughs guys. I really needed them.

I could not find my lunch one day, so teachers were making a fuss over the fact that I had no lunch. One thought I was being dishonest and brought me to my locker and had me search. The lunchbox was there but it was the exact same color as the inside of my bookbag, so I had not seen it. Surprisingly I got into huge trouble over it and a teacher sent a note to my Mom about it being an ongoing problem even though it only happened once. This was before I moved to a school where the teachers were allowed to have a sense of humor (seriously, I feel bad for the teachers at my first school district).

Also, one time we put a birdfeeder on our deck. Our dog barked and barked until we woke up. That's how we found out we had a huge bear living in our garden, and he loved birdseed. He's still our neighbor, but we don't put out birdseed anymore.
LxbWmll.png
as a kid I once misspelled 'limbs' as 'limds' but right before it I had written the word 'mutilated' spelled perfectly
as a kid I once misspelled 'limbs' as 'limds' but right before it I had written the word 'mutilated' spelled perfectly
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Once when I was little I was holding a French fry in one hand and a crayon in the other and a mindlessly took a bite of my-

Crayon. Yep.

I've had lots and lots of oops moments, I probably have one every day at least once. :D
Once when I was little I was holding a French fry in one hand and a crayon in the other and a mindlessly took a bite of my-

Crayon. Yep.

I've had lots and lots of oops moments, I probably have one every day at least once. :D
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

XD
It's more of an awkward moment, but once I was standing, watching my younger brother have soccer practice. Suddenly someone behind said hi. So I said hi, but they were talking to someone else...

This constantly happens to me in life, but whenever I try to put my laundry in the hamper, I somehow think the trash can is the hamper, and stop in front of it, or put it in. I also try to put my trash inside the hamper.
XD
It's more of an awkward moment, but once I was standing, watching my younger brother have soccer practice. Suddenly someone behind said hi. So I said hi, but they were talking to someone else...

This constantly happens to me in life, but whenever I try to put my laundry in the hamper, I somehow think the trash can is the hamper, and stop in front of it, or put it in. I also try to put my trash inside the hamper.

2m7ddvs.png
Once in 2nd grade I was playing with a pencil, and somehow it flew out of my hands and hit my teacher in the face :X
Once in 2nd grade I was playing with a pencil, and somehow it flew out of my hands and hit my teacher in the face :X
BhWDcLm.png
I'll be at the store and just randomly drop the shopping list
I'll be at the store and just randomly drop the shopping list
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9