Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ugh
The other week..month.a while ago I spilled tea all over my supervisors keyboard (which is super essential in my work) and freaked out so I cleaned it as best I could, air dried it and everything seemed to be working fine. She never knew and it was working perfectly, until a week later. That is, until after I had my break. Now granted, I'm trying for a higher position in the company so my supervisor is basically my god right now and I love her so much already. I come in from break and she side-eye's me and says "hey trouble." and I'm like, I'm ******. I happen to look over and see her keyboard, replaced by some horrible 1990's looking behemoth thing and I just break down and I'm like IT WAS ME, I SPILLED TEA. DEAR GOD, I'LL BUY A NEW ONE! I'LL REPENT, STAY HERE. HOLD ON. And she just laughed and I was super confused then she said "I did too, yesterday. That's why I got a new one."

I wanted to die.
Ugh
The other week..month.a while ago I spilled tea all over my supervisors keyboard (which is super essential in my work) and freaked out so I cleaned it as best I could, air dried it and everything seemed to be working fine. She never knew and it was working perfectly, until a week later. That is, until after I had my break. Now granted, I'm trying for a higher position in the company so my supervisor is basically my god right now and I love her so much already. I come in from break and she side-eye's me and says "hey trouble." and I'm like, I'm ******. I happen to look over and see her keyboard, replaced by some horrible 1990's looking behemoth thing and I just break down and I'm like IT WAS ME, I SPILLED TEA. DEAR GOD, I'LL BUY A NEW ONE! I'LL REPENT, STAY HERE. HOLD ON. And she just laughed and I was super confused then she said "I did too, yesterday. That's why I got a new one."

I wanted to die.
yGResdm.gif
@Thesmallestshark

Ohhh gee!! I'd've died right then and there! Oh boy, that's a story for the ages~ I'd just stand there screeching before dropping lol
@Thesmallestshark

Ohhh gee!! I'd've died right then and there! Oh boy, that's a story for the ages~ I'd just stand there screeching before dropping lol
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@Beefuzz

Yeah I was having maybe 40 different types of emotions at once. She told me not to worry so much and it was obviously an accident and it happens and that due to our work environment, I wouldn't even be allowed to bring in a new keyboard it has to come from HQ. We recently got a better one then the replacement we had, which is great because it seems like more and more reports have to be written lately -_- granted, with the way people are acting out currently that's no surprise.

It did remind me though to be more diligent even when overly exhausted, it happened when I was on a 16h shift near the end, I just was so tired I didn't put my lid on proper and that caused the spill. I mean there's not really much you can do when going that long but gods know I make sure my lids are on proper now lol
@Beefuzz

Yeah I was having maybe 40 different types of emotions at once. She told me not to worry so much and it was obviously an accident and it happens and that due to our work environment, I wouldn't even be allowed to bring in a new keyboard it has to come from HQ. We recently got a better one then the replacement we had, which is great because it seems like more and more reports have to be written lately -_- granted, with the way people are acting out currently that's no surprise.

It did remind me though to be more diligent even when overly exhausted, it happened when I was on a 16h shift near the end, I just was so tired I didn't put my lid on proper and that caused the spill. I mean there's not really much you can do when going that long but gods know I make sure my lids are on proper now lol
yGResdm.gif
So many oops moments in my life. XD
A recent one left me super embarrassed in front of one of my favorite members from one of my favorite bands.

Obviously, between songs everyone calls for their favorite member. At this particular concert venue, there are different levels of the floor. I was at the front of the second level, perfectly eye level with the band (it's a pretty small venue). I was calling for my favorite member (which I rarely do, anyway), and right as he turned around from tuning his guitar, I screamed his name, and as he looked up at me, my voice cracked. The look on his face made me want to diiiieee. My friend was laughing so hard next to me. ;_;
So many oops moments in my life. XD
A recent one left me super embarrassed in front of one of my favorite members from one of my favorite bands.

Obviously, between songs everyone calls for their favorite member. At this particular concert venue, there are different levels of the floor. I was at the front of the second level, perfectly eye level with the band (it's a pretty small venue). I was calling for my favorite member (which I rarely do, anyway), and right as he turned around from tuning his guitar, I screamed his name, and as he looked up at me, my voice cracked. The look on his face made me want to diiiieee. My friend was laughing so hard next to me. ;_;
Vy9KW6B.png
-Cutting my hair myself
-Tripping and twisting my ankle
-Being stupid while parking
-Tripping
-Tripping
-Pants falling off
-Did I mention tripping?
-Cutting my hair myself
-Tripping and twisting my ankle
-Being stupid while parking
-Tripping
-Tripping
-Pants falling off
-Did I mention tripping?
You know...when I was 6 and I played another dragon game and "accidentally" spent over $500 from my dad's bank account. They found out on my birthday. Ooops...
You know...when I was 6 and I played another dragon game and "accidentally" spent over $500 from my dad's bank account. They found out on my birthday. Ooops...
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Saying goodnight to my mother when I left to visit my grandparents...(at 2 o'clock in the afternoon)
Saying goodnight to my mother when I left to visit my grandparents...(at 2 o'clock in the afternoon)
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
"Anime was a mistake"- Me all of the time.
"Anime was a mistake"- Me all of the time.
Spr_5b_609_s.png
@lupinanimations. I identify to that statement strongly.

Mostly with AoT and TG
@lupinanimations. I identify to that statement strongly.

Mostly with AoT and TG
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@TimeWatcher. That's a whoops if I ever heard one. I hope your birthday wasn't ruined...
@TimeWatcher. That's a whoops if I ever heard one. I hope your birthday wasn't ruined...
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9