Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 554 555
Me:"ITS THE LADY!"
Mom: "She has a beard?"

We were reading the hound of the Baskervilles

Me: She defeated an army of gnomes with a leaf blower!
Lil sis: wow.

Gravity falls. That is all that needs to be said.
Me:"ITS THE LADY!"
Mom: "She has a beard?"

We were reading the hound of the Baskervilles

Me: She defeated an army of gnomes with a leaf blower!
Lil sis: wow.

Gravity falls. That is all that needs to be said.
tastefulmarketing.gif
People say so much weird stuff at my school that I've gotten into the habit of writing it down. Most of it comes from other people, but I have said a few things:

"My school is a discount St. Louis."

"We are the Big Not-Bananas!"

"Russia has winter, winter, winter, and slightly less winter."

"That should be Play-Doh's new slogan: 'Clay, but not quite'."

"I gotta be honest, the second the other character's name was mentioned, I thought to myself: Is it gay?" (Spoiler alert: it was and it was great.)
People say so much weird stuff at my school that I've gotten into the habit of writing it down. Most of it comes from other people, but I have said a few things:

"My school is a discount St. Louis."

"We are the Big Not-Bananas!"

"Russia has winter, winter, winter, and slightly less winter."

"That should be Play-Doh's new slogan: 'Clay, but not quite'."

"I gotta be honest, the second the other character's name was mentioned, I thought to myself: Is it gay?" (Spoiler alert: it was and it was great.)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
"How many Lowe's could Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?"
Repeatedly at my birthday dinner last night to determine just how drunk everyone was based on how much they could say correctly.
"How many Lowe's could Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?"
Repeatedly at my birthday dinner last night to determine just how drunk everyone was based on how much they could say correctly.
dR1OCbi.png
|Alice|24|INFJ|Jewelry Artisan|Chaotic Neutral|Elizabethan Reenactor|
|Mass Effect|Astronomy|Mystic Messenger|Tea Witch|Wonderland|
"You shouldn't touch Felix' butthole right after he farted" ...
"You shouldn't touch Felix' butthole right after he farted" ...
tastefulmarketing.gif
"Yes because mamaw has a mind of an elephant."
"Yes because mamaw has a mind of an elephant."
"Thou shall not wake up at 9 AM in the morning."
"Thou shall not wake up at 9 AM in the morning."
Everything I've been posting on my sisters FB [img]https://i.imgur.com/LPxkbYq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uprXrWS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mpObj7D.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wdc4MEf.png[/img] [size=2] * The blocked out bits are her name + names of other people ** The name not blocked is mine, I'm on the FR Facebook group, so no need to hide it *** I have my sisters permission to post these
Everything I've been posting on my sisters FB

LPxkbYq.png
uprXrWS.png
mpObj7D.png
wdc4MEf.png

* The blocked out bits are her name + names of other people
** The name not blocked is mine, I'm on the FR Facebook group, so no need to hide it
*** I have my sisters permission to post these
Tn4aWhc.png
"Watch out Levi. My dark eye circles are coming to challenge yours for dominance."
Seriously the circles under my eyes are getting ridiculous xD It's not my fault that my body only wanted 6 hours of sleep.
"Watch out Levi. My dark eye circles are coming to challenge yours for dominance."
Seriously the circles under my eyes are getting ridiculous xD It's not my fault that my body only wanted 6 hours of sleep.
wORSkxL.png
I forget words in my own mother tongue and I sometimes say things in english. We don't even live in an english-speaking country. My family doesn't speak english.
I forget words in my own mother tongue and I sometimes say things in english. We don't even live in an english-speaking country. My family doesn't speak english.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
"Conventions are judge-free zones! The only thing to be judged is your costume and how hungry you are."

Convention. 'nuff said.
"Conventions are judge-free zones! The only thing to be judged is your costume and how hungry you are."

Convention. 'nuff said.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 554 555