Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 554 555
"I am frog"
Said during an existential talk about human life and evolution, and how we wouldn't have to worry if we were all frogs.
@mPhish @Eaglefairy @anything @immediateregret
I know you guys would like this thread, and also i know I've said some weird things I can't remember, if you could help out
"I am frog"
Said during an existential talk about human life and evolution, and how we wouldn't have to worry if we were all frogs.
@mPhish @Eaglefairy @anything @immediateregret
I know you guys would like this thread, and also i know I've said some weird things I can't remember, if you could help out
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png gHesnkX.png
My niece: "Go to time out!"
Me: "I'm Batman, and Batman doesn't do time out..." (Like serious and straight faced /maybe a bit bored sounding/)

AND: (Less weird, but still up there)

Me @ my niece: "Get off of me please."
Niece: "Not until you tell me the password!"
Me: "I don't need a password when I can do this!" *Stands up with her across my shoulders* "You made the wrong choice today!"
My niece: "Go to time out!"
Me: "I'm Batman, and Batman doesn't do time out..." (Like serious and straight faced /maybe a bit bored sounding/)

AND: (Less weird, but still up there)

Me @ my niece: "Get off of me please."
Niece: "Not until you tell me the password!"
Me: "I don't need a password when I can do this!" *Stands up with her across my shoulders* "You made the wrong choice today!"
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
"I want to pet him." -my sister talking about a drawing she made of one of her characters

"YOU LITTLE FART KNOCKER" -me and my siblings say that aaaalllllll the time.

"Come here. No, the other way. I'm the other way. OH MY JUST LOOK AT THE SCREEN LOOK FOR MY ICON
Thank you. Now come on- what do you mean yoU DONT NNOW HOW TO JUMP YOU PRESS THE X BUTTON ON THE CONTROLLER" -me trying to walk a friend through Minecraft
"I want to pet him." -my sister talking about a drawing she made of one of her characters

"YOU LITTLE FART KNOCKER" -me and my siblings say that aaaalllllll the time.

"Come here. No, the other way. I'm the other way. OH MY JUST LOOK AT THE SCREEN LOOK FOR MY ICON
Thank you. Now come on- what do you mean yoU DONT NNOW HOW TO JUMP YOU PRESS THE X BUTTON ON THE CONTROLLER" -me trying to walk a friend through Minecraft
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"honestly? all hail the turkey rebellion" was the last thing i said actually. i talk to myself while i watch tv a lot. that was in reference to the show animals.
"honestly? all hail the turkey rebellion" was the last thing i said actually. i talk to myself while i watch tv a lot. that was in reference to the show animals.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
weirdest thing i've HEARD:
"Egg is the dominant gene" - @mPhish
weirdest thing i've SAID:
"does who up that is mom you?" i was trying to ask a question but it just...... was not happening
weirdest thing i've HEARD:
"Egg is the dominant gene" - @mPhish
weirdest thing i've SAID:
"does who up that is mom you?" i was trying to ask a question but it just...... was not happening
rSvYfKQ.pngUlFVeww.gif
"That's no no no, boy."
"That's no no no, boy."
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
wait i just thought of another thing i said (oddly enough it also involves eggs)

"the more the egg, the greater the drop"
wait i just thought of another thing i said (oddly enough it also involves eggs)

"the more the egg, the greater the drop"
rSvYfKQ.pngUlFVeww.gif
"Why is candle???"

existential kobolds - see World of Warcraft
"Why is candle???"

existential kobolds - see World of Warcraft
"Trudeau more like Thiccdeau"
"Trudeau more like Thiccdeau"
Not me but a friend saw me at Church and happily went over saying "Dude, I finally managed to kill a teacher!" and people were not amused.

(We were talking about Yandere Simulator the last time we met)
Not me but a friend saw me at Church and happily went over saying "Dude, I finally managed to kill a teacher!" and people were not amused.

(We were talking about Yandere Simulator the last time we met)
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 554 555