Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 553 554
"Keep that up and I'll take down my feather boa and beat you with it"

My mom and I have to share a room after some... personal stuff happened her life and we have a bunk bed and I sleep on top and she's on the bottom and she was saying weird things and I said that to her. I have a feather boa hung up on my wall by my bed for decoration.

"Josh Dun is prettier than Donald Trump!"

Yelled that at my mom because she said Trump was better looking when he was younger and I don't think so. I don't have a crush or anything on Josh Dun but I just felt it'd be hilarious if I said that. (He is sorta attractive though)

"Eggy!"

I got an unhatched egg in the coli a couple days ago and I got excited. No idea why I said "eggy."

"What sound does the butterfly make?" *Very cat-like meow*

That one I can't even explain.

"Guess what? The cat says 'Moo moo.' And ya wanna know what the cow says? 'Meow meow!'"

I can't explain that one either. I'm very weird.

Edit: I almost forgot this one: "I think I just killed my ankle"

I whacked it against something very hard and it hurt, of course. And my weird mind decided to say that.
"Keep that up and I'll take down my feather boa and beat you with it"

My mom and I have to share a room after some... personal stuff happened her life and we have a bunk bed and I sleep on top and she's on the bottom and she was saying weird things and I said that to her. I have a feather boa hung up on my wall by my bed for decoration.

"Josh Dun is prettier than Donald Trump!"

Yelled that at my mom because she said Trump was better looking when he was younger and I don't think so. I don't have a crush or anything on Josh Dun but I just felt it'd be hilarious if I said that. (He is sorta attractive though)

"Eggy!"

I got an unhatched egg in the coli a couple days ago and I got excited. No idea why I said "eggy."

"What sound does the butterfly make?" *Very cat-like meow*

That one I can't even explain.

"Guess what? The cat says 'Moo moo.' And ya wanna know what the cow says? 'Meow meow!'"

I can't explain that one either. I'm very weird.

Edit: I almost forgot this one: "I think I just killed my ankle"

I whacked it against something very hard and it hurt, of course. And my weird mind decided to say that.
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
"Do we pluck nose hairs? Did cave men have longer nose hairs to keep their noses warm in the winter? I wonder how long their armpit hair got..."
"Do we pluck nose hairs? Did cave men have longer nose hairs to keep their noses warm in the winter? I wonder how long their armpit hair got..."
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
"I just noticed the garbage bag's worth of sleep deprivation under my eyes. It's not my fault that this stupid centipede won't draw himself."

Yeah.
I could explain, but I won't.
"I just noticed the garbage bag's worth of sleep deprivation under my eyes. It's not my fault that this stupid centipede won't draw himself."

Yeah.
I could explain, but I won't.
wORSkxL.png
"will u like it once u start sadding"

I said that talking to my friend because I sent her the link to a very angsty and sad fanfiction to read and she said she liked it so far but she hadn't gotten to the sad part yet xD

"bUT THEY CANNOT BE TENTACLES WITHOUT SUCTION CUPS"

I won't explain that one because it's true D:

"nothing more like a wake up call than loud singing schoolgirls
and chEERFUL
at that"

I said that at 3:33am because my friend was listening to her music on shuffle and it was a quiet song and then the Lucky Star opening played and basically deafened her xD

"will u like it once u start sadding"

I said that talking to my friend because I sent her the link to a very angsty and sad fanfiction to read and she said she liked it so far but she hadn't gotten to the sad part yet xD

"bUT THEY CANNOT BE TENTACLES WITHOUT SUCTION CUPS"

I won't explain that one because it's true D:

"nothing more like a wake up call than loud singing schoolgirls
and chEERFUL
at that"

I said that at 3:33am because my friend was listening to her music on shuffle and it was a quiet song and then the Lucky Star opening played and basically deafened her xD

she/her
(FR+8)
"The main villain of this webcomic is a living chess piece that went on a murderous rampage throughout universes. Just because he hated being forced to wear jester clothing."

that and
"The universe is a frog."

and finally:

"My bread sounds like a rubber duck"

"The main villain of this webcomic is a living chess piece that went on a murderous rampage throughout universes. Just because he hated being forced to wear jester clothing."

that and
"The universe is a frog."

and finally:

"My bread sounds like a rubber duck"

untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
"I'm scalie trash in denial."

"Why is my character suddenly so attractive?"

"It's 6:30 am and I have no sushi."
"I'm scalie trash in denial."

"Why is my character suddenly so attractive?"

"It's 6:30 am and I have no sushi."
"Everyone knows that a Summer Sausage's expiration date is less than two weeks after the day you buy it. Usually it's two days."

"Says who?"
"My stomach."
"Everyone knows that a Summer Sausage's expiration date is less than two weeks after the day you buy it. Usually it's two days."

"Says who?"
"My stomach."
My writing project.
"Stop cutting your moldy fingernails over the sink."

"Amnesiac love is the purest love - and the only way to end the war."

"So, when the VPN drops out, I'm essentially being caught with my pants down?"
"Stop cutting your moldy fingernails over the sink."

"Amnesiac love is the purest love - and the only way to end the war."

"So, when the VPN drops out, I'm essentially being caught with my pants down?"
Exhausted and severely depressed.
"Guys, we're a cult. A waltzing, Spanish-speaking cult."
"Guys, we're a cult. A waltzing, Spanish-speaking cult."
hn5xCVk.png
"So I put Basic Conveyors around the stars" -Me guiding someone in another game I play

"Thermocrushers and a Dragon" -Me still guiding that same person in the same game

Also, I was honestly a bit surprised to see that people actually pay attention to this thread. Thanks, guys!
"So I put Basic Conveyors around the stars" -Me guiding someone in another game I play

"Thermocrushers and a Dragon" -Me still guiding that same person in the same game

Also, I was honestly a bit surprised to see that people actually pay attention to this thread. Thanks, guys!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 553 554