Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 554 555
"Walrus Balls is ready to breed, can you send him to me?"

I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND ABOUT A VERY MUCH INSIDE JOKES DRAGON WE HAVE ON FR OKAY
"Walrus Balls is ready to breed, can you send him to me?"

I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND ABOUT A VERY MUCH INSIDE JOKES DRAGON WE HAVE ON FR OKAY
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
granted it was stolen from a friend but "I AM CANCEL"
which kind of describes my life during exam season really.
granted it was stolen from a friend but "I AM CANCEL"
which kind of describes my life during exam season really.
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
"It looks like this moe red blood cell is going to have a shoujo romance with a white blood cell."

…I found a manga about personified blood cells, like a Japanese Osmosis Jones, and it's scientific and great but not really the place for romance.
"It looks like this moe red blood cell is going to have a shoujo romance with a white blood cell."

…I found a manga about personified blood cells, like a Japanese Osmosis Jones, and it's scientific and great but not really the place for romance.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
*while brandishing x-acto knife at my friend* "I'm gonna let you off easy this time. But you better not tell me have it my way ever again."

That's an in-joke spawned from her asking if I'd rather wake up next to the Burger King (with him saying that I had it my way) or next to Ronald McDonald (with him saying that I was loving it). I chose Burger King, and she has not stopped joking about it. >:(
*while brandishing x-acto knife at my friend* "I'm gonna let you off easy this time. But you better not tell me have it my way ever again."

That's an in-joke spawned from her asking if I'd rather wake up next to the Burger King (with him saying that I had it my way) or next to Ronald McDonald (with him saying that I was loving it). I chose Burger King, and she has not stopped joking about it. >:(
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
*talking about how I helped my thirty two year old classmate in my weakest subject*
"It felt like I was teaching an elementary schooler"
*talking about how I helped my thirty two year old classmate in my weakest subject*
"It felt like I was teaching an elementary schooler"
I have,,, an entire list,,, of stupid things I say:

"You can't punch a Jesus palm tree!!"
"Then thou child wept because thest memes were not of the freshest quality"
*indignantly* "You can't compare me to Donald Trump!"
"Oh sorry, I thought I was a sloth."
*alarmed* "DO NOT THROW THE BABY"
"Oh, you know, the usual. Death."
"Next thing you know you end up at Wendy's and you're eating a burger and hello darkness my old friend"
"yea, like biscuits, but no, not like biscuits."
*out of the blue, really late at night, over text* "Okay but like, what's the deal with soft tacos."

I honestly forget the context for most of this
But really
Do we need context
I have,,, an entire list,,, of stupid things I say:

"You can't punch a Jesus palm tree!!"
"Then thou child wept because thest memes were not of the freshest quality"
*indignantly* "You can't compare me to Donald Trump!"
"Oh sorry, I thought I was a sloth."
*alarmed* "DO NOT THROW THE BABY"
"Oh, you know, the usual. Death."
"Next thing you know you end up at Wendy's and you're eating a burger and hello darkness my old friend"
"yea, like biscuits, but no, not like biscuits."
*out of the blue, really late at night, over text* "Okay but like, what's the deal with soft tacos."

I honestly forget the context for most of this
But really
Do we need context
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
"I don't want 2, I don't want 0. I just want one!"
"You know, I used to sympathize with phantoms. Then I realized they were all d***s."
"We should just all have a toaster party at like 12am sometime."

they don't sound so weird in context- at least the second one doesn't.
"I don't want 2, I don't want 0. I just want one!"
"You know, I used to sympathize with phantoms. Then I realized they were all d***s."
"We should just all have a toaster party at like 12am sometime."

they don't sound so weird in context- at least the second one doesn't.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
I have an entire LIST of weird things me, family members and friends have said aha.

some personal favourites would include:

"WHAT HAPPENED" "HE GOT HIT WITH A FISH"

"DON'T WATER YOUR CHILD"

"NEXT TIME YOU CLEAN THE PIANO WARN ME SO I DON'T FALL OFF MY SEAT"

"DON'T WATER THE TEA THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT"
I have an entire LIST of weird things me, family members and friends have said aha.

some personal favourites would include:

"WHAT HAPPENED" "HE GOT HIT WITH A FISH"

"DON'T WATER YOUR CHILD"

"NEXT TIME YOU CLEAN THE PIANO WARN ME SO I DON'T FALL OFF MY SEAT"

"DON'T WATER THE TEA THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT"
Quote:
Blame Simon, 'cause he said "You'd think better with a hole in your head"
"If I'm going to hell, I'm doing it with style."
"If I'm going to hell, I'm doing it with style."
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
"Where's the anus sculpture?"
"Where's the anus sculpture?"
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 554 555