Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 554 555
"Don't drink any of that Russian Kool-Aid."
"Don't drink any of that Russian Kool-Aid."
"If you can't love yourself, how the **** you gonna love somebody else, can I get an abmen?"

Me and my boyfriend have late night conversation and I mess up my speaking while quoting RuPaul.
"If you can't love yourself, how the **** you gonna love somebody else, can I get an abmen?"

Me and my boyfriend have late night conversation and I mess up my speaking while quoting RuPaul.
"WHY ARE YOU EATING GRASS!?"
"WHY ARE YOU EATING GRASS!?"
"It's probably gonna die to the Lemon."
"It's probably gonna die to the Lemon."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
"This is a hobo friend"

(Referring to a hobo spider I found in my bedroom- but I like spiders because they scare ticks away, so the hobo friend was moved to the outside garden to continue her tick-scaring crusades)
"This is a hobo friend"

(Referring to a hobo spider I found in my bedroom- but I like spiders because they scare ticks away, so the hobo friend was moved to the outside garden to continue her tick-scaring crusades)
image.png
"This game of UNO is a metaphor for the universe - organized chaos."
"This game of UNO is a metaphor for the universe - organized chaos."
vojnGCQ.png
"With a journal as my shield and with a shoe as my sword I shall strike you down!" @ wasp just now.
"With a journal as my shield and with a shoe as my sword I shall strike you down!" @ wasp just now.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
"Jesse, grapes aren't gay"
"Jesse, grapes aren't gay"
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
"My secret sauce would be 90% straight-up lemon juice, 5% rubbing alcohol, and 5% hydrofluoric acid."
"My secret sauce would be 90% straight-up lemon juice, 5% rubbing alcohol, and 5% hydrofluoric acid."
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
"foot nails"
"foot nails"
little-wahle.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 554 555