Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Classroom memes?
1 2 3
Once on a class trip one of the freshmen went crazy when the teacher left the room (he had a meeting, and all of us but the one freshmen are seniors and he trusted us to babysit the freshmen). He goes into the storage closet and comes out with his shirt unbuttoned and his tie loose, wearing a coffee cup on his head. He proceeds to run around the room yelling very loudly: "I AM THE HEAD HONCHO OF THE HOBO!!!!" Everyone was laughing for at least ten minutes straight. We made an actual meme using a picture we tool of him, but i don't think he would like it to be public.
Once on a class trip one of the freshmen went crazy when the teacher left the room (he had a meeting, and all of us but the one freshmen are seniors and he trusted us to babysit the freshmen). He goes into the storage closet and comes out with his shirt unbuttoned and his tie loose, wearing a coffee cup on his head. He proceeds to run around the room yelling very loudly: "I AM THE HEAD HONCHO OF THE HOBO!!!!" Everyone was laughing for at least ten minutes straight. We made an actual meme using a picture we tool of him, but i don't think he would like it to be public.
XwzJAeR.png
I accidentally started a meme
I called someone 'daddycakes' (long story) and now everyone calls eachother (blank)cakes
I accidentally started a meme
I called someone 'daddycakes' (long story) and now everyone calls eachother (blank)cakes
Not really a class in particular, but underwater basket weaving has become somewhat of an inside joke among the kids who regularly attend Advisory live lessons.
I think the joke's died down now but for a solid month or so "put down the sandwich and vote" was a common inside joke in my World History class.
Not really a class in particular, but underwater basket weaving has become somewhat of an inside joke among the kids who regularly attend Advisory live lessons.
I think the joke's died down now but for a solid month or so "put down the sandwich and vote" was a common inside joke in my World History class.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
My class dared my choir teacher to dab and whip if we get a I at the state competition. She accepted. I don't quite think she knows what she's getting into. My class will do literally [i]anything[/i] for the memes! Speaking of choir, I think my classmates are trying to make this the memiest year yet. We're getting a SpongeBob meme put on our shirts for our pops concert, and we're also performing meme songs such as Sound of Silence and Hallelujah from Shrek because my teacher let us vote on which songs we should do. Never a good idea. Thanks guys... [quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-04-08 16:25:27] [quote name="IceCap" date=2017-04-08 15:58:31] then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names [/quote] Oh moons that reminds me of a Kahoot session I played in my Social Studies class. I was Lewis Pepper and I got people so salty at me for never leaving first place. In second and third respectively there were Darth Vader and Morgan Freeman. Afterwards everyone kept saying "I'll get you Mr. Pepper" but I always keep changing my name when we play so it just kinda stuck every time that class played xD [/quote] Oh my goodness yes Kahoot is such a meme over here! Last Friday someone found out (before school started) that we would be playing Kahoot during Government, and the news spread LIKE WILDFIRE. We always use the strangest names, too. This particular round, there were a lot of people who just put their names down as Emojis. Some people named themselves after other teachers, one of them being the name of the government teacher herself. I was Whoops and was in first place the entire time. Whoops indeed!
My class dared my choir teacher to dab and whip if we get a I at the state competition. She accepted. I don't quite think she knows what she's getting into. My class will do literally anything for the memes!
Speaking of choir, I think my classmates are trying to make this the memiest year yet. We're getting a SpongeBob meme put on our shirts for our pops concert, and we're also performing meme songs such as Sound of Silence and Hallelujah from Shrek because my teacher let us vote on which songs we should do. Never a good idea. Thanks guys...
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-04-08:
IceCap wrote on 2017-04-08:
then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names
Oh moons that reminds me of a Kahoot session I played in my Social Studies class. I was Lewis Pepper and I got people so salty at me for never leaving first place. In second and third respectively there were Darth Vader and Morgan Freeman.
Afterwards everyone kept saying "I'll get you Mr. Pepper" but I always keep changing my name when we play so it just kinda stuck every time that class played xD
Oh my goodness yes Kahoot is such a meme over here! Last Friday someone found out (before school started) that we would be playing Kahoot during Government, and the news spread LIKE WILDFIRE. We always use the strangest names, too. This particular round, there were a lot of people who just put their names down as Emojis. Some people named themselves after other teachers, one of them being the name of the government teacher herself. I was Whoops and was in first place the entire time. Whoops indeed!
mGBJ0tP.png
In choir, we have someone aggressively shouting "Did you just call me fat?" and the rest of the choir just echoes it and calls the person terrible and stuff. It's good and even the teacher is in on it. And in world history, we have the unfortunate fact that any time anything goes wrong, someone will turn to me and tell me that I am the cause of all their problems (or sometimes the cause of all the problems in the world).
and thats not even counting theatre memes, which we have an original 600 card cards against humanity deck dedicated solely to theatre memes. some theatre meme highlights are 'kinkshaming wednesday', "eagles are turning people into horses', longgoose, 'but i brought a worm', "I'm a photographer', irrelevance/we're all irrelevant here, and most importantly, "Murder, in the first degree."
In choir, we have someone aggressively shouting "Did you just call me fat?" and the rest of the choir just echoes it and calls the person terrible and stuff. It's good and even the teacher is in on it. And in world history, we have the unfortunate fact that any time anything goes wrong, someone will turn to me and tell me that I am the cause of all their problems (or sometimes the cause of all the problems in the world).
and thats not even counting theatre memes, which we have an original 600 card cards against humanity deck dedicated solely to theatre memes. some theatre meme highlights are 'kinkshaming wednesday', "eagles are turning people into horses', longgoose, 'but i brought a worm', "I'm a photographer', irrelevance/we're all irrelevant here, and most importantly, "Murder, in the first degree."
"it's ya boi kevin"
"it's ya boi kevin"
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-04-08 16:25:27] [quote name="IceCap" date=2017-04-08 15:58:31] then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names [/quote] Oh moons that reminds me of a Kahoot session I played in my Social Studies class. I was Lewis Pepper and I got people so salty at me for never leaving first place. In second and third respectively there were Darth Vader and Morgan Freeman. Afterwards everyone kept saying "I'll get you Mr. Pepper" but I always keep changing my name when we play so it just kinda stuck every time that class played xD [/quote] I had some good and bad times with kahoot. bad thing 1. Winning at first, then losing all the time. bad thing 2. Got insulted by other 'classmates'[s]more like jerkmates[/s] by them using my user/nickname: tokayyoshi. Like come on, really? You have to be jerks to me and make fake names to insult me? (click this this dragon to know my other nick/jerknames and pm me too[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1261135/25][img]https://dragcave.net/image/GObxb.gif[/img][/url]) Also, as some else said, Emoijs are seen too; some don't even pop up, leaving the backround.
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-04-08:
IceCap wrote on 2017-04-08:
then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names
Oh moons that reminds me of a Kahoot session I played in my Social Studies class. I was Lewis Pepper and I got people so salty at me for never leaving first place. In second and third respectively there were Darth Vader and Morgan Freeman.
Afterwards everyone kept saying "I'll get you Mr. Pepper" but I always keep changing my name when we play so it just kinda stuck every time that class played xD
I had some good and bad times with kahoot. bad thing 1. Winning at first, then losing all the time. bad thing 2. Got insulted by other 'classmates'more like jerkmates by them using my user/nickname: tokayyoshi. Like come on, really? You have to be jerks to me and make fake names to insult me? (click this this dragon to know my other nick/jerknames and pm me tooGObxb.gif) Also, as some else said, Emoijs are seen too; some don't even pop up, leaving the backround.
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
I must make this thread ALIVE

Our school play WAS a meme.
I'm not even on the inner circles of this, but I got myself a ship ("Spork"), and accidentally spawned a small cult.

... The play was "Beauty and the Beast".
I must make this thread ALIVE

Our school play WAS a meme.
I'm not even on the inner circles of this, but I got myself a ship ("Spork"), and accidentally spawned a small cult.

... The play was "Beauty and the Beast".
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
these two kids in science when we started learning about plants in depth
they started yelling "Photosynthesis!" and throwing their arms up
now whenever they hear the word photosynthesis the majority of our class yells photosynthesis and raises their hands
these two kids in science when we started learning about plants in depth
they started yelling "Photosynthesis!" and throwing their arms up
now whenever they hear the word photosynthesis the majority of our class yells photosynthesis and raises their hands
In fourth grade, my teacher had a bunch of catchphrases that became memes: "Waddaya want, a cookie?" "Don't be such a dingledorf." "I like my shakes thick and my fries hot." And a few others, but those are the easiest to recall.

She also threw markers at people when they misbehaved.

she wouldn't leave her Creationism out of her classroom but I still rate 10/10
In fourth grade, my teacher had a bunch of catchphrases that became memes: "Waddaya want, a cookie?" "Don't be such a dingledorf." "I like my shakes thick and my fries hot." And a few others, but those are the easiest to recall.

She also threw markers at people when they misbehaved.

she wouldn't leave her Creationism out of her classroom but I still rate 10/10
image.png
1 2 3