Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hate drawing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Well okay.. hate my be a strong word. But when you get to that part of the drawing your just like...UGH

As for me... And I think I speak for many. What I hate drawing the most:

H A N D S

Or

The OTHER eye
Well okay.. hate my be a strong word. But when you get to that part of the drawing your just like...UGH

As for me... And I think I speak for many. What I hate drawing the most:

H A N D S

Or

The OTHER eye
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Hands, feet, and to some extent hair. Also drawing shiny surfaces irritate me to some extent
Hands, feet, and to some extent hair. Also drawing shiny surfaces irritate me to some extent
XwzJAeR.png
humanoids
humanoids
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@StarRise
I FEEL THAT PAIN 100%
@StarRise
I FEEL THAT PAIN 100%
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Ah, the other eye. Bane of my existence. I know they're supposed to be the same, but I can still never manage to tolerate them being not the same.
Ah, the other eye. Bane of my existence. I know they're supposed to be the same, but I can still never manage to tolerate them being not the same.
Hands and feet are THE WORST.
Architecture is tough, too. Anything inorganic, really.
Hands and feet are THE WORST.
Architecture is tough, too. Anything inorganic, really.
HAIR HUMAN HAIR UGHH

I am also garbage at shading fur but I still enjoy it lol
HAIR HUMAN HAIR UGHH

I am also garbage at shading fur but I still enjoy it lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="CometStorm" date=2017-04-07 12:00:19] humanoids [/quote] And buildings. I mean... I don't [i]hate[/i] drawing anything, but I just have a hard time with buildings
CometStorm wrote on 2017-04-07:
humanoids

And buildings. I mean... I don't hate drawing anything, but I just have a hard time with buildings
Frankenstein3.jpg
Gonna have to agree with hands and The Other Eye™.
Gonna have to agree with hands and The Other Eye™.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
Hands, feet and The Other Eye™.

Basically those three things are terrible .-.
Hands, feet and The Other Eye™.

Basically those three things are terrible .-.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19