Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Update: Found a meat pineapple
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-10-15 13:49:23] [img]http://vinsullivan.com/image/cache/data/Products/patisserie/aspic1-600x600.jpg[/img] aspics are bad [/quote] Aspics are [i]weird[/i]. There's always this moment of fascination while my brain tries to process what it's looking at. Here you have chunks of quartz.
Ciphers wrote on 2017-10-15:
aspic1-600x600.jpg
aspics are bad

Aspics are weird. There's always this moment of fascination while my brain tries to process what it's looking at. Here you have chunks of quartz.
Holy crap this thread is still going. Also holy crap I'm going to have food related nightmares tonight!
Holy crap this thread is still going. Also holy crap I'm going to have food related nightmares tonight!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[color=green]My homemade horror! No, not the egg bagel. The mayo, onion, and anchovy bagel, of course! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332574277796888576/369257206144565248/image.jpg[/img]
My homemade horror! No, not the egg bagel. The mayo, onion, and anchovy bagel, of course!

image.jpg
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
What is happening?
What is happening?
jtb7ed.jpg
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-10-15 13:49:23] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMC_MWnUQAAWr67.jpg[/img] sugary [i]mashed potato[/i] balls covered in chocolate? [/quote] Eh, could work. People put vegetables in cakes and potato doesn't really taste like much.
DMC_MWnUQAAWr67.jpg
sugary mashed potato balls covered in chocolate?
Eh, could work. People put vegetables in cakes and potato doesn't really taste like much.
[quote name="SpindleWinter" date=2017-10-15 17:08:51] [quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-10-15 13:49:23] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMC_MWnUQAAWr67.jpg[/img] sugary [i]mashed potato[/i] balls covered in chocolate? [/quote] Eh, could work. People put vegetables in cakes and potato doesn't really taste like much. [/quote] I mean, a guy put peanut butter in his chili and won the chili contest, soooo...
SpindleWinter wrote on 2017-10-15:
DMC_MWnUQAAWr67.jpg
Eh, could work. People put vegetables in cakes and potato doesn't really taste like much.
I mean, a guy put peanut butter in his chili and won the chili contest, soooo...
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I... just read the entire goddamn thread...

I used to keep up with it at least decently but I kind of stopped playing all summer... WHAT HAPPENED

this thread is vaguely horrifying and hilarious? but I'd never eat any of this most of it seems very gross
I... just read the entire goddamn thread...

I used to keep up with it at least decently but I kind of stopped playing all summer... WHAT HAPPENED

this thread is vaguely horrifying and hilarious? but I'd never eat any of this most of it seems very gross
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[quote name="SpindleWinter" date=2017-10-15 17:08:51] [quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-10-15 13:49:23] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMC_MWnUQAAWr67.jpg[/img] sugary [i]mashed potato[/i] balls covered in chocolate? [/quote] Eh, could work. People put vegetables in cakes and potato doesn't really taste like much. [/quote] Well, if it was sweet potato, it could definitely work. And tbh, if people can put BEETROOT in chocolate cake, potato is....probably not too bad.
SpindleWinter wrote on 2017-10-15:
DMC_MWnUQAAWr67.jpg

Well, if it was sweet potato, it could definitely work. And tbh, if people can put BEETROOT in chocolate cake, potato is....probably not too bad.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-10-15 15:57:11] [color=green]My homemade horror! No, not the egg bagel. The mayo, onion, and anchovy bagel, of course! [/quote] I would eat the heck out of an anchovy bagel. [quote name="SheridanCharon" date=2017-10-16 08:59:02] Well, if it was sweet potato, it could definitely work. And tbh, if people can put BEETROOT in chocolate cake, potato is....probably not too bad. [/quote] Eh, beets are incredibly sweet, I could see it working. That's where they get molasses. Not much weirder than all the dessert stuff you can make with sweet potatoes tbh. Plain potato flakes might as well be powdered tofu, they don't have much flavor on their own and just absorb whatever. Still, there's got to be a reason they don't show in desserts too often...
Rhea wrote on 2017-10-15:
My homemade horror! No, not the egg bagel. The mayo, onion, and anchovy bagel, of course!

I would eat the heck out of an anchovy bagel.

SheridanCharon wrote on 2017-10-16:
Well, if it was sweet potato, it could definitely work. And tbh, if people can put BEETROOT in chocolate cake, potato is....probably not too bad.

Eh, beets are incredibly sweet, I could see it working. That's where they get molasses. Not much weirder than all the dessert stuff you can make with sweet potatoes tbh.

Plain potato flakes might as well be powdered tofu, they don't have much flavor on their own and just absorb whatever. Still, there's got to be a reason they don't show in desserts too often...
[img]https://i.redd.it/o0zipwe3r0sz.jpg[/img] I don't know what to say here. But then, perhaps no words are needed.
o0zipwe3r0sz.jpg

I don't know what to say here. But then, perhaps no words are needed.
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101