Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you sleep with ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I guess I always sleep with my iPad/phone??
Have to admit that I fall asleep easily while watching the screen lol.
No fluffy stuffs on my bed though.
I guess I always sleep with my iPad/phone??
Have to admit that I fall asleep easily while watching the screen lol.
No fluffy stuffs on my bed though.
medish.jpg
Welcome to my Art Gallery XD
I sleep with usually 3 blankets (I always feel cold) two pillows, sometimes my dog Mojo cuddles with me on my bed too. I also sleep with my tablet or a handheld game console because I usually fall asleep playing video games since my insomnia is awful and it actually helps me fall asleep.
I sleep with usually 3 blankets (I always feel cold) two pillows, sometimes my dog Mojo cuddles with me on my bed too. I also sleep with my tablet or a handheld game console because I usually fall asleep playing video games since my insomnia is awful and it actually helps me fall asleep.
2 blankets and like 8 pillows.
2 blankets and like 8 pillows.
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
regret

okay okay my dog
regret

okay okay my dog
bmkYwEK.png
I sleep with my two Ashton Drake orangutan dolls on one side of my bed, and my furreal cuddle chimp on the other side. If I need to actually cuddle something though, I have a small collection of regular stuffed animal chimps that are more durable for cuddling~
I sleep with my two Ashton Drake orangutan dolls on one side of my bed, and my furreal cuddle chimp on the other side. If I need to actually cuddle something though, I have a small collection of regular stuffed animal chimps that are more durable for cuddling~
A kitty, a crapload of stuffed animals, and a few blankets. Oh, and a random small pillow.
A kitty, a crapload of stuffed animals, and a few blankets. Oh, and a random small pillow.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
3 blankets, 2 pillows under my head, one behind those to fill the gap between my bed and the wall (bc no matter how many time I push the bed against the wall it will always move away eventually) one pillow to hug, 2 pillows stuffed in one case for my knees. I should probably just buy a body pillow someday.
3 blankets, 2 pillows under my head, one behind those to fill the gap between my bed and the wall (bc no matter how many time I push the bed against the wall it will always move away eventually) one pillow to hug, 2 pillows stuffed in one case for my knees. I should probably just buy a body pillow someday.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Two blankets at the moment because it's still freezing cold here, one big pillow, a big old Pikachu plush that's missing its tail, a rainbow alpacasso and a teddy that my mom made for me :>
Two blankets at the moment because it's still freezing cold here, one big pillow, a big old Pikachu plush that's missing its tail, a rainbow alpacasso and a teddy that my mom made for me :>
iIrk1Wj.png
Food. At least 3 kinds of it. The true me is really fat, but my body doesn't allow me to gain weight, so I don't worry about that. It's so nice to wake up and have some good food next to me.

Yup, I'm trash. :3
Food. At least 3 kinds of it. The true me is really fat, but my body doesn't allow me to gain weight, so I don't worry about that. It's so nice to wake up and have some good food next to me.

Yup, I'm trash. :3
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
my umbreon plushie..

as for stuff otherwise, my neck pillow and a comforter?
my umbreon plushie..

as for stuff otherwise, my neck pillow and a comforter?
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17